Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Ebit E9+ (Price Reduced)  (Read 337 times)
stelee68 (OP)

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:32:43 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:44:03 AM by stelee68

Hello guys. So, I've just returned home from my 3 days trip to SZ and I bought home a new Ebit E9+ with me. Oh I also bought a Bitmain 1600W PSU that was sold separately.

Below is the picture of the miner, and the carton packaging (Miner+PSU cartons).

I admit that I bought the items at a high and I paid tax to bring it into my country. So I am not selling cheap.

Price Reduced - Looking at BTC0.29. Escrow welcome, but at buyer's cost.

Below is the detailed review by good fellow HagssFin, on the E9 Plus:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2638479

ps. I didn't include shipping cost. Shipping cost is at buyer's responsibility, and it varies by the destination. I will find out the actual cost for serious buyer only.

You can PM me for contact details (Whatsapp or wechat, or exchange phone numbers).

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
rogerrodger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

Asking more than ebay?
stelee68 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Asking more than ebay?

Thanks for your comment. FYI, One seller was selling at usd 3899, and another selling at usd $6800.

Feel free to order from Ebay. No worries.  Wink

I have only 1 set, while stock last.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
ricknamer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

AliExpress is cheaper too.

$3650 with PSU and shipping.  Got 2 delivered in less than 6 business days.
DilanT

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

@ricknamer can you provide me with the seller you bought from. I am currently looking to buy a few units.
EncoreMining

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:25:40 AM

What seller?
stelee68 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:48 AM

@ricknamer can you provide me with the seller you bought from. I am currently looking to buy a few units.

What seller?

Okay, price reduced to usd$3770 or BTC0.29 (btc@usd13000) which is equivalent to about usd$3770.

Miner is stable and above advertised hashrate, it is a Dec 2017 batch so the warranty is 5.5 months by Ebang. Bitmain's APW+ 1600W PSU included.

Trust me, you wouldn't want to buy anything from Alibaba / Aliexpress. Alibaba is Prince of Thieves and that's enough said.

Escrow by Phil or HagssFIN, if they are interested, at buyer's cost.

Shipping is included.

Been running the miner for last 4 hours, since I brought it back. No issue at all.

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

Sorry you bought expensively, but if you want to sell it. you're not going to get even near your asking price.

I'd offer ya 0.175BTC for it, that's about it considering the low hash rate and efficiency.

Go Big or Go Home.
stelee68 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

bump

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: