Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a scam  (Read 19899 times)
jannoi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:59:51 AM

And also, ......you should read bitcointalk forum

What? That wasnt very eazy to read

It is funny the website you are promoting and advertising only is negative about one single ICO.
And your account has been created just for this topic.

As it seems many people are giving a neutral reply and even advice on how to properly check an ICO.
So with all this advice, where is your proof? Anything bad on anyone of the team?

Or its just a personal issue with someone in the team?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:33 AM

For newbie in trading or investing,its safe to  do your own research and keep in mind that sometimes just listening in other peoples opinion will not help you to decide.
Its still you who's going to decide if your going to bet or invest.
Still some are they telling the truth, but some are telling lies.
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:07:33 AM

If i wer you must do first research about new ICOs..
The best thing to do for sure
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:08:04 AM

On cryptocompare.com, I found the Avesta ICO - it looks nice, but coinanalysis.io says they're a scammer.

is that true?

Edit: Forgot the link http://coinanalysis.io/avesta/

Can not also set an ico is a scam or not, of course there must be evidence first. It could be one of the tricks to thwart an ico project by accusing them of a scam, even though the project is actually good.
Every business is always competing to compete, there is a sportive way there is also a cheat that is to accuse other ico scam, causing teams of projects and participants of bounty resign and investors to attract funds back, eventually the project failed to continue iconya.

Based on my experience of joining bounty ico, while ico project that always provide activity update and progress during ico lasted, it can be said that project will not scam, especially at pre sale, the ico soldout.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:35:50 AM

The decision whether it is a scam lies on the reader.  Internet is a world of full of information (garbage or not).  Discretion and deep study of the subject matter is what we need to do. I am answering this discussion not with a Yes or No. Try to link the information from other sources to validate the subject matter at hand.
Seskjaler (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:41:05 PM

If i wer you must do first research about new ICOs..
The best thing to do for sure

Yeah thats how I came up with this link))
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

how to understand that ico isn't scam, just trust people? stupidly  Roll Eyes
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

On cryptocompare.com, I found the Avesta ICO - it looks nice, but coinanalysis.io says they're a scammer.

is that true?

Can not also set an ico is a scam or not, of course there must be evidence first. It could be one of the tricks to thwart an ico project by accusing them of a scam, even though the project is actually good.
Every business is always competing to compete, there is a sportive way there is also a cheat that is to accuse other ico scam, causing teams of projects and participants of bounty resign and investors to attract funds back, eventually the project failed to continue iconya.

Based on my experience of joining bounty ico, while ico project that always provide activity update and progress during ico lasted, it can be said that project will not scam, especially at pre sale, the ico soldout.

Yes, I totally agree with you. It is hard to say the ICO is scam or not. The most important thing we should do is that researching them carefully. If you feel that project is ok, let invest in it. If you are scared, let begin with a small amount.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

If you are unsure then best not to invest, there is no definitive way to be sure if something is a scam or not. If you see any red flags it's best to avoid it rather than take a risk.

For me everything is a scam unless proven otherwise. That way I rarely get burned even if I miss out on a few good opportunities.
mfdacey

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

It's more likely to be a scam once a site marks it as one. Think Bayesian analysis. In any case, there are so many good altcoins out there, why waste your time on the sketchy ones?
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

is that true?

Yes, I totally agree with you. It is hard to say the ICO is scam or not. The most important thing we should do is that researching them carefully. If you feel that project is ok, let invest in it. If you are scared, let begin with a small amount.

I think that in investing all there is a risk, is it a profit or a loss, how do we react to it, maybe he should really more detail to check it and assess their team's profile one by one whether it is good or not? to be invested, everything is inside you how it's done.
JohnBN

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:58:37 AM

If coinanalysis.io says it is a scam, you need to check out the reasoning behind this claim. And you will probably agree with the analysts from coinanalysis.io.

there are no analysts on this website. coinanalysis.io is a scam
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:58 AM

Scammy ICOs will end in the future,a lot of people are being wise right now.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
JohnBN

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

It's more likely to be a scam once a site marks it as one. Think Bayesian analysis. In any case, there are so many good altcoins out there, why waste your time on the sketchy ones?

yes think stupid analysis,

How comes the coin analysis website published information before the website was even online or before any announcement was made?
check the announcements an the publish date

very strange...

The evidence is here and no need to come up with words that you searched on google and don`t know how to conjugate.

Impressive work by such a small team.
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:48:24 AM

remember that almost all ICOs were called scam once. sometimes people want to explode reputation of other people for no reasons. For example, this ICO was called scam whereas they are 100% legit http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/08/ico-scammers-new-cybercriminal-breed/
Just some guy decided to ruin their reputation for no adequate reason. there can be a chance that the ICO you are talking about could have been blackmailed like that as well.
do your own research, that's the best way to know if it's scam or not
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

You can reduce the risk by doing some deep research, but there is always room for the intentions on the receivers end.
riffaz

Activity: 148

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

all the ICOs are scam..
your profit depends on your luck..

wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

A major part of new ICO's are scams, but if just 1 site says it is a scam, that doesn't immediatly mean it is.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

You can check it out on your own make your own research and check all of the people involving on the project , check their roadmap and white paper if it gets suspicious dont even think on investing just go and pass.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

There is no official announcement of it being a scam project, and you cannot make assumptions based on the information of one site or one post.
Further research is needed to see whether an ICO is scam. Visit its website, check Telegram, read the whitepaper and road map for more details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: