Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I give away FREE traffic  (Read 245 times)
Lavey (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:28:32 PM

As a step of our final Beta testing I am giving away FREE traffic to faucet owners or people who want referrals.
The traffic come from our new interstitial ad format, it looks like this: http://prntscr.com/h6hi3z

When a visitor either click on the image or either of the 2 buttons below, they are directed to the landing url, which you promote Smiley
You also decides which text to put in the 2 buttons.

I am giving away $1 worth of free traffic to 20 different members.

What I need from you is; (please P me the info)

Image (use http://prntscr.com/h6hi3z)
Text button 1
Text button 2
Landing page url
CPC (how much you are bidding for each click)
How often each visitor should be able to click your ad per minute, hour, day, week, month or year Smiley
From which countries you want visitors (select as many or as few as you want)
Desktop, Phone or Tablet

I have personally tested the traffic, and it DOES convert on faucets.

Since our UI is not 100% complete, I suggest you use a goo.gl url to track your visits.

First come, first serve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

About how many visits are $1 worth? Does geo-targeted traffic yield fewer impressions? Where is the traffic coming from, do you have a faucet rotator in beta?

Lavey (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

About how many visits are $1 worth? Does geo-targeted traffic yield fewer impressions? Where is the traffic coming from, do you have a faucet rotator in beta?

Current bids are around $0.005 CPC - so 200 if you go with that bid.
Yes, GEO targeting will yield fewer impressions, at least for now that we have a very limited publishers base due to us being in beta.
Traffic is coming from a few faucet publishers who is helping us with the final stage of the beta test.
No, we have a new advertising network in beta. The interstitial format will be one of our formats along with banners and video.

As I previously said, the traffic does convert http://prntscr.com/h6lm65
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: