Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto needs to mature  (Read 152 times)
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Ive written my thoughts about some concerns. See if u agree.  Smiley

It is meant to shift from the world as we know it.

Therefore... we cannot take the old within us with it. Being: centralised power. Which we see now happening with this bitcoin shitshow. (Is bitcoin actually a shitcoin???) Along with greed and no morals and integrity.

Nothing wrong with making gains. But overdo it? This will ALLWAYS destroy core fundings.

*Every company that choses money over fits fundaments will collapse because it steers away what made it successfull in the first place.*

Afaik this is what happening now in crypto.

Crypto can only exist and mature when:

we are not powerhungry. Overly greedy. Thus dont scam and make shittokens just for gains and such. If your goal in crypto is only to make money you are destroying crypto. But thats fine. It will only hinder its maturity. U may think that ur gaining. But really u are losing. WHy? Because life isnt about money. Life is about being happy with eachother. Freedom. That we can love and respect eachother despite our differences.

Powerinstitutions do not spread this. They spread slavery so they can rule over us, Why? So they can execute their agenda which they think is best. This simply stems from mental illness, Nothin more.

We are in crypto because, at least i, want to escape from that. We want to gain as much that we can be free from slavery while being in crypto. And spread our crypto mindset. Cause in my mind crypto is a reality. The more that have this mindset crypto adfoption the sooner it becomes reality,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: