Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits of Bitcoin (Deregulated economy)  (Read 366 times)
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

From the very beginning, bitcoin started being deregulated or without the direct control and power of government, bitcoin is free from any taxes and all benifits are directly controlled by the founder and users. In my own idea, about the economic system of bitcoin, it is only directly controlled by the founder.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

We know bitcoin since in the beginning that deregulated because it was decentralized,no authority can ruled it out and no tax that we need to pay in every income that we got in bitcoin.It cannot control by government and I like it for beinh decentralized because no third party can allow in our transaction.These our lots of  benefits that can bitcoin gave to us.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

Hello I would like to know the benefits of bitcoin by being deregulated.
There's a lot of benefits to Bitcoin being deregulated and most of the same benefits of Bitcoin being deregulated also carry over to the rest of the economy as a whole. Most of them surround the ability for people to trade freely and with a small amount of taxes on their transaction. The ability for a ton of different services to run and be opened by anyone allows for people to make constant competition and find ways to give better experiences for users and consumers in general, among other benefits. I'd be happy to talk about it more if you want.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

The main benefit of having a coin that is out of regulation is that unlike the dollar and other fiat currencies,bitcoin is not being controlled by anyone, which means that the coin will always stay stable, and you can always know the inflation rate is  not going to suddenly change.

Also , there is not a bank/country that can block your account or ban you from using your account, so the funds are yours as long as you protect the private key.

No one can touch your account, or ask any questions, because there is simply no organization that controls the network.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

The benefits of a deregulated cryptocurrency is avoiding any third party in your transactions, which means only the buyer and the seller transact each other and no tax to be added. The only difference is that if you use deregulated wallet is you cannot transact on online shops and cannot convert your bitcoin to fiat currency. So in order to do transactions aside from crypto to crypto you need a regulated wallet which government and central banks approved.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

Government try to regulate bitcoin because they want to control bitcoin in legal way so people who use bitcoin is bad way will experience jail penalty.

Deregulated bitcoin means that bitcoin do not server any restriction so people can use bitcoin without any worry.
Of course the disadvantage is everyone can use bitcoin freely
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

We all know Bitcoin is a lot of money that people are interested in and participate in, in which Bitcoin is always very active on the floor, and this is the main reason for Bitcoin to get the attention from the government.

Am I spamming? Report me!
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

I am always looking forward when will bitcoin regulated by some group of people so that it may be officially accepted by countries around the world. However, based on current situation where it is deregulated I think one of the biggest benefits we get from it is that being with Bitcoin doesn’t mean always having extra charges for service fee, also I think it is not taxable at its current state.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: