Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAHA @BCH switchers!  (Read 540 times)
bitchunter (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

THANKS to all the panic switchers.. just cashed out my 1.16 original bcc fork-coins @2300 and after that: instant dump.. Best part: BTC is on the rise again.

Cheers on me tonight.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:26:44 AM

Market is extremely volatile at the moment (when is it not...?), you're right that BCH had a dump but BTC hasn't gone back up yet... let's wait and see...
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:39:51 AM

THANKS to all the panic switchers.. just cashed out my 1.16 original bcc fork-coins @2300 and after that: instant dump.. Best part: BTC is on the rise again.

Cheers on me tonight.

I didn't actually switch but since the price was rising I did wanted to convert it, I mean claim the free coins which we would get when the fork would happen, but since I didn't understood how to proceed I am glad I. Didn't take the hassle, to do it and if it's dropping I am very happy that bitcoin shall rise again, it's been really heart breaking to see a drop like this, I hope Bitcoins is restored back to high.
gamer455

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:41:50 AM

Do not laugh at others misfortune.

Yes, we make profit only when others make losses, but still, the next day we could be at the other end and lose big time.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

Yes, we make profit only when others make losses, but still, the next day we could be at the other end and lose big time.
It's really a zero sum game. If something in the pump phase, first those will buy, who have the information that it worths to buy. When the price starts to skyrocket, people start to think that they will miss something (FOMO) and despite of the higher and higher prices, they jump in, when the first buyers are already selling. Crash comes after...
booker11

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:31:23 PM

It's really a zero sum game. If something in the pump phase, first those will buy, who have the information that it worths to buy. When the price starts to skyrocket, people start to think that they will miss something (FOMO) and despite of the higher and higher prices, they jump in, when the first buyers are already selling. Crash comes after...

I see it more of a process of exchanging money from those who are inpatient to those who are.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:31:49 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:49:39 AM by fanbeila

BCH switchers have committed a grave mistake.BCH price is falling down rapidly.It all happened due to the combined attack by BCH supporters pumping BCH price high on one side and miners switching hash power from BTC to BCH which made more users to think that BCH might replace BTC.Feeling sad for those who had lost due to investing in BCH.Better now to sell immediately BCH and buy bitcoin since BTC too is now at its bottom price so that the loss might get compensated when BTC price increases vigorously.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:48 PM

Good for you then, We had to leverage on these people who had a faint of heart. The thing is these people may not know that bitcoin's market is still bigger than the Bitcoin cash' market.  Just imagine how many years it took bitcoin to  get to where it is now and there is no stopping bitcoin reaching its capabilities then comes bitcoin cash, people got scared since they thought that bitcoin cash is so much better than bitcoin?
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

I wouldn't laugh too much.  Everything right now is up in the air and bitcoin is still plummeting in price.  Bitcoin cash may soon rise to 2300 again and go up more so you may have exited at a good price point but you would be regretting that decision if bitcoin cash went up to 5000 dollars.  I wouldn't say anything until everything plays out during the next few weeks.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

Cheers on me tonight.

its not over yet. im thinking they are going to try again with the "the damned hash power went away" attack. moreso than them taking hashpower away from from btc into an alt, this is shaking confidence in bitcoin generally, slowing down adoption and degrading trust in the protocol. i feel bad for the bros that at a dick during all this; there were some serious, real signs that it might have flipped flopped into BCH. it really came down to faith, and honestly I jumped ship but got back off after the ride. so feel truly bad for the bros that drank the koolaid, and purchase BCH at 1900-2000. this is why this shit needs to be regulated; sometimes it is impossible to do diligence in a timely fashion, without losing out in the meanwhile.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: