Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else predicted what we are seeing today? BTC + BCH  (Read 243 times)
BlockGemini (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

Keep in mind I was not involved in the BCH pump or BTC short over the last few days. Also, was not trading during todays reverse. I am strictly in HODL mode for the time being.

I am curious to see how many of you really believed what we see today would happen? and how many of you panic sold BTC > BCH?

There was no way that kind of move could hold up. These next few days could tell an interesting tale...
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

Keep in mind I was not involved in the BCH pump or BTC short over the last few days. Also, was not trading during todays reverse. I am strictly in HODL mode for the time being.

I am curious to see how many of you really believed what we see today would happen? and how many of you panic sold BTC > BCH?

There was no way that kind of move could hold up. These next few days could tell an interesting tale...
Today both the coin has fluctuate in market. But both of them is good. Bitcoin traders only panic in market. Bitcoin cash traders are already analysis in market scenario. They have some knowledge about cryptocurrency. So he knows how to increase the profit and when it will sell it or buy it. But Bitcoin traders eagerly waiting to sell it. Because lot of users are spend other altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

To be honest, I didn't see that Bitcoin Cash will cause so much disruption in the last couple of days or so. And if you are going to pieces the puzzle lately, you can come up to the conclusion that it was deliberate and well planned at the beginning to crash the bitcoin market. So everyone was caught off guard, So how they react? The shift their funds to bitcoin cash and listen to the FUD's here. But now happens next? Bitcoin cash holders specially those who have planned this in the very beginning, and those who believed are going to be trapped.

I didn't panicked, never believed in this hype and I just said that it will fail. Bitcoin has recovered, I'm glad that I didn't listen to people and make my own judgement. Bitcoin going to the moon before the end years.  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

I really didn't expect this to happen, I remember posting here that I thought it was too late to sell BCH as it would never pass the $500 mark again. But I think it's the consequence of a series of unexpected events, like the cancellation of the Segwit2x hardfork and the change in hash power which caused transation delays and made BCH mining more profitable. It's a good example of how unpredictable the crypto market really is. I still believe in the authentic Bitcoin core that I will hold till I feel the need of selling it.
Cracotte461

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

I expected a little. .. even if it seemed To .be only a hype. I read an article saying  if fork of bitcoin would be cancelled,  bch would pump. .. and i sold anyways Sad
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:43:02 PM

Also didn't saw that coming but I didn't panic and remained holding my Bitcoins. At first I really thought that the reason of the pump is all started after Segwit2x hardfork have been cancelled, that some Segwit2x supporter are disappointed and they transfered their Bitcoins to Bitcoin Cash that results some panic and pulling investors away from the original core chain. But not true because the reason is it was a plan to manipulate the cryptocurrency market. I do not like what happened but I also earned some when BCH pumped because I still have my Bitcoin Cash from hard fork but I already sold it yesterday to buy the dip.
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

me i am one predict and assume that it may happen just because of the very fast pump of price of bitcoin cash and i think am i right of my prediction that this is one of the bubble finally i can now see what bubble is.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

Even with all the threads that was created here to confuse us, I was still strong with my verdict that BCH pump was just a hype and bitcoin will be back and I was never wrong.
Even for just a little time that I have been here. I sorrounded myself with knowledge about bitcoin history and it always says it will be back taking a leap in price.
Look at it now. And I am back in ROI plus profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: