Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:37:43 AM

Hi Dev, interesting project.
Share, please, in Whitepaper you write that when you reach the critical mass of users, will begin to operate "Network effect", which will lead to explosive growth of the whole ecosystem. How many users do you consider "critical"? For what period do you plan to reach this indicator?
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:18 PM

Hi guys! Tell me please, in what jurisdiction do you work?
TravelChain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

Will the platform implement feedback on the entertainment sphere for adults 18+? And will this access free to data of this kind?
Hi there! Such feedback will be possible only in countries where this kind of entertainment is legal. And of course such data will be not available for people under 18 or any other restriction age.

Hi Dev, interesting project.
Share, please, in Whitepaper you write that when you reach the critical mass of users, will begin to operate "Network effect", which will lead to explosive growth of the whole ecosystem. How many users do you consider "critical"? For what period do you plan to reach this indicator?
Thank you.
Greetings Smiley We suppose that this critical mass is approximately 1mln users. We think that we will reach such amount around the middle of 2018 because of integration with many travel platforms such as https://izi.travel and etc.

Hi guys! Tell me please, in what jurisdiction do you work?
Hello there!
Company for the toke sale is being registered in Singapore right now and operational company is going to be in Switzerland. We're going to start the registration really soon. Our HQ is in Russia, Ekaterinburg
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:58:33 PM

ico price is 0.000322 eth
Arrery

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:36:40 PM

Why do u need an own blockchain actually? i mean, ethereum supports all types of transactions you need. And it’s much more popular.
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:16 PM

Hi again and thanks for answering!
Do you guys have beta? Pls tell )
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:10:20 PM

Will you run a Q&A session in real time?

Hey there! We are planning to make a weekly Q&A sessions with our CEO or technology experts.
For now our team is completely concentrated on the TokenSale prepartion (less than a week to go!), so the sessions will start to happen after its start.
Stay tuned!

Hello there, actually i really like your idea cuz i love travelling.
So, i want to ask what is minimum investment in TravelChain (in BTC)?
And, you accept only BTC and ETH, right? I would like to make an investment in another currency.

Hello! We are glad that that you are interested in our project!
We will accepth BTC and ETH for sure, maybe BTS but it will be announced later.
Minimum amount is a bit more than a network comission.
So 0.01 for ETH and 0.0002 for BTC

Two questions:
1.) How do you see the problem of non-unification of laws of different countries? Some things normal in Amsterdam or Thailand will be criminal in other countries. And perhaps your server in them will be charged with advertising forbidden things / services.
2.) How will you combat the filling of your system with bots that distort the real picture of the attractiveness of tourist destinations? Bots now everywhere - in social networks, in the services of evaluators, on the bittalk.

Hello! You are asking the right questions!

1)First of all, the legal part is very important for every blockchain-based project. It needs to be prepared very very well.
To avoid any risks and law casualties during the TokenSale our operational company will be registred in Singapore.

For now we are only expecting to face the problems you've mentioned in the future development of the ecosystem. Data about the current location of the user is one of the most important things for the database. According to it we can mange the targeted advertising and prevent anything illegal being advertised in the places where it is illegal. The laws-problem will be solved for each country individually during our global market expansion. We will do our best to form a network that will be available for people from all over the world and to make the using process safe and comfortable for clients.

2)We are talking about the big-data system that has the main purpose to analyse the data and form a conclusion basing on the AI algorythm. So, alongside the basic network algorythms we will run a special one that will try to discern the bots from the regular users basing on the habbits, behaviour and the data provided by the account. Also there will be a simple process of the user verification in the very beginning. A regular user won't have a problem passing such kind of test, but a bot will.

Very interesting project!

And it seems like a very worthwhile one to target the travel industry which is
absolutely massive.

In the overview it is mentioned that
"95% of the US online travel market belongs to Expedia and Priceline (OTA)."
If the monopoly of Expedia and Priceline can be disrupted it will be very
worthwhile and rewarding, I am taking it that this business model can also
be applied to all other travel review sites like tripadviser etc.

"Users are able to sell their data for TravelTokens – TravelTokens allow
businesses to buy analyzed and structured data"

I like this also, it puts a value on what people share of their travel experiences.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:53:40 AM

I think most of us would love to travel the world. If given a chance, if it is moneywise, if this was your dream, if you want to meet different kinds of people or even if you are just curious. Travelling is the therapy for humanity to learn and conquer. Now travel chain is making travelling easy by making lesser fees, easy booking and the perks of having this token with worldwide partners that can help you even finding a cab to ride wherever, whenever you are in the world. It's just amazing.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

1)First of all, the legal part is very important for every blockchain-based project. It needs to be prepared very very well.
To avoid any risks and law casualties during the TokenSale our operational company will be registred in Singapore.

For now we are only expecting to face the problems you've mentioned in the future development of the ecosystem. Data about the current location of the user is one of the most important things for the database. According to it we can mange the targeted advertising and prevent anything illegal being advertised in the places where it is illegal. The laws-problem will be solved for each country individually during our global market expansion. We will do our best to form a network that will be available for people from all over the world and to make the using process safe and comfortable for clients.

2)We are talking about the big-data system that has the main purpose to analyse the data and form a conclusion basing on the AI algorythm. So, alongside the basic network algorythms we will run a special one that will try to discern the bots from the regular users basing on the habbits, behaviour and the data provided by the account. Also there will be a simple process of the user verification in the very beginning. A regular user won't have a problem passing such kind of test, but a bot will.
You obviously thought through the answers to these questions before I asked them. Inspires confidence)
But now I inevitably have the following question - for implementing such global tasks, will be enough of the amount that you want to collect?

Our goal is not achieving hundreds of millions dollars. The sum we proclaim has been count by our analysts' job. We created our business plan for a long time in order to correctly show our roadmap and the cost of our goals. We understand that we need global financial resources for our tasks but what's more we believe in the community and social efforts.
Our business-plan: https://travelchain.io/Business-plan.pdf

Will the platform implement feedback on the entertainment sphere for adults 18+? And will this access free to data of this kind?
The right question! I also love Thailand and Amsterdam and millions of tourists agree with me. This is a huge sphere of tourism and I would like to know if it will be included in this project.

Hey! TravelChain erases borders but it is making it according to the law. We respect rules of every country in the world.

What is the total audience of your partners at the moment?

Total amount of customers of our partners is 6.160.000 a month.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

Why do u need an own blockchain actually? i mean, ethereum supports all types of transactions you need. And it’s much more popular.

Hello! Ethereum platform is used due to absence of personal blockchain. Maybe this is more popular but our desire is to present to users already working product before the start of the token sale. We don't want to endanger our users while the process of moving their accounts and tokens to our own blockchain. At the moment we ensure the security of our system for you.

Judging by the road map, beta will be a little later.

Hi! Yes, feel free to visit our testnet - https://testnet.travelchain.io/  Wink

Judging by the road map, beta will be a little later.
You wrong MVP is already done and was launched in january 2017.

Hello, everything is right, our MVP is mapala.net. Link to our testnet(beta, as you mention) is in the same post.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Will you run a Q&A session in real time?

Hey there! We are planning to make a weekly Q&A sessions with our CEO or technology experts.
For now our team is completely concentrated on the TokenSale prepartion (less than a week to go!), so the sessions will start to happen after its start.
Stay tuned!

Hello there, actually i really like your idea cuz i love travelling.
So, i want to ask what is minimum investment in TravelChain (in BTC)?
And, you accept only BTC and ETH, right? I would like to make an investment in another currency.

Hello! We are glad that that you are interested in our project!
We will accepth BTC and ETH for sure, maybe BTS but it will be announced later.
Minimum amount is a bit more than a network comission.
So 0.01 for ETH and 0.0002 for BTC

Two questions:
1.) How do you see the problem of non-unification of laws of different countries? Some things normal in Amsterdam or Thailand will be criminal in other countries. And perhaps your server in them will be charged with advertising forbidden things / services.
2.) How will you combat the filling of your system with bots that distort the real picture of the attractiveness of tourist destinations? Bots now everywhere - in social networks, in the services of evaluators, on the bittalk.

Very interesting project!

And it seems like a very worthwhile one to target the travel industry which is
absolutely massive.

In the overview it is mentioned that
"95% of the US online travel market belongs to Expedia and Priceline (OTA)."
If the monopoly of Expedia and Priceline can be disrupted it will be very
worthwhile and rewarding, I am taking it that this business model can also
be applied to all other travel review sites like tripadviser etc.

"Users are able to sell their data for TravelTokens – TravelTokens allow
businesses to buy analyzed and structured data"

I like this also, it puts a value on what people share of their travel experiences.

Greetings! We strongly believe that this monopoly-based world will change and the corportations which rule the world now will switch to another level of business and the level of trust.
Thanks for your feedback, community support is essential for us. Together we will make cryptocommunity true again!
alex-ant (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:54:31 AM

I think most of us would love to travel the world. If given a chance, if it is moneywise, if this was your dream, if you want to meet different kinds of people or even if you are just curious. Travelling is the therapy for humanity to learn and conquer. Now travel chain is making travelling easy by making lesser fees, easy booking and the perks of having this token with worldwide partners that can help you even finding a cab to ride wherever, whenever you are in the world. It's just amazing.

Hey!
Your words are great! We want to quote this in our social media. Our team really appreciates community efforts. It's not only our idea, it's the idea of people Smiley

Looks like it is similar to Expedia on blockchain. Am I correct? or there is more to it?

Hi!
TravelChain is much more than Expedia on blockchain.
You can make sure about this by reading our whitepaper: https://travelchain.io/WhitePaper.pdf

As I understood the pre-sale for this project has already been. And it collected a good amount of money. Why is this information not reflected in the first message of the topic? I would like to know more details.

Hello! There is info about our presale in our first post in this topic in brief info part. During Token Presale we have gathered equivalent $606.000.
waitmh

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Fun concept. After reading your whitepaper, I have questions: how do you make sure all the data/information are unbiased? how many users does this platform need ultimately to reach the level of providing comprehensive information? Thanks.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

Hey, this is the Filipino / Philippines Translation of ANN! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534834.0

Might want to check it out! Thanks !
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Hi devs.
I correctly understood:
TravelChain will be like mapala.net?
It's like social network for travels?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

what a missed from my end not to bought when pre -sale was offered, but I will make it sure to join the the next sale this coming dec 10,
I'm looking forward to see more updates and more creative ideas to invite more investors to support this project.

TravelChain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

Fun concept. After reading your whitepaper, I have questions: how do you make sure all the data/information are unbiased? how many users does this platform need ultimately to reach the level of providing comprehensive information? Thanks.

Hi there! Every user has a rating in his traveler's passport which will show, should you trust this person's review or shouldn't. If someone will try to buy lots of users with no 'power of voice' and they'll start writing positive reviews on the advertisement target it won't make any sense because it would be obvious that this reviews are biased cause they have zero rating. Second case: if business owner will try buying a review of a person with high rating in his traveler's passport, first of all, if users, who, by their nature, desire to see only true information, will see that this is a biased review they'll start lowering this person's rating which will make it irrelevant or if somebody trusts this review and then visits the advertised place and then becomes disappointed with the service he will again lower the bought reviewer's rating and advertised place's rating. Such system will ensure that the data will be unbiased in most of the cases. Thanks for the question  Wink

Hi devs.
I correctly understood:
TravelChain will be like mapala.net?
It's like social network for travels?

Hello! TravelChain is much more than just social network for travelers, TravelChain is decentralized data-marketplace, that will provide exchange between travelers. All information about the project is in our whitepaper: https://travelchain.io/WhitePaper.pdf

what a missed from my end not to bought when pre -sale was offered, but I will make it sure to join the the next sale this coming dec 10,
I'm looking forward to see more updates and more creative ideas to invite more investors to support this project.

Greetings! We really appreciate such feedback. Glad that you're with us  Wink
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Hello! Nice project, good idea and i like your white paper. Good luck to you and TravelChain! gonna take part in ICO, believe in it
TravelChain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Our goal is not achieving hundreds of millions dollars. The sum we proclaim has been count by our analysts' job. We created our business plan for a long time in order to correctly show our roadmap and the cost of our goals. We understand that we need global financial resources for our tasks but what's more we believe in the community and social efforts.
Our business-plan: https://travelchain.io/Business-plan.pdf

Such a global plan!
Plan
Equivalent $90 000 000
Amount of tokens to be disributed in the next
round (Development fund): 630 000 000
Estimated token price: Equivalent $0,1428
These sums are already close to reality. According to your calculations, it turns out that the price of the token will grow by about 10 times by July-December 2018?

In the business-plan you can see the calculations for the development fund sale which will be arranged after the amount of the traveler's passports will increase to 100,000. Token price for the development fund sale is set according to the expected rates of growth of the ecosystem.

Hey, this is the Filipino / Philippines Translation of ANN! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534834.0

Might want to check it out! Thanks !

Hello! Great! Thanks for your help, we really appreciate this!  Smiley

Hello! Nice project, good idea and i like your white paper. Good luck to you and TravelChain! gonna take part in ICO, believe in it

Hi!  Smiley Thanks for your support! Glad that you have joined our token sale! Together we'll be able to change this world Wink
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:05:12 PM

the concept of travel is already familiar
this project will run well with a lot of team and competitive
just waiting for his success only
good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: