Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
TravelChain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:12:18 AM

What are the tokens max supply? Can you predict tokens price after ICO?

Total token supply is 2,100,000,000 TT for now. 693,000,000 of them will be distributed during the TokenSale process, the rest will form a Development Fund for future distribution.
There are too many parameters affecting the Token price growth. We can predict the future Ecosystem and infrastructure growth, attracting many new partners and users, and of course it will positively affect the token price.

What is the project’s market depth? How much money does the market operate? Are there some potential for investments?

There definetely is a lot of potential in this market. People used to travel from the very beginning of the humanity, and keeps doing it using the most innovative solutions possible. It was really hard to imagine travelling in the world where AirBnB, Booking, Amadeus and Uber exist. We are going to reach completely new level of the market depth by providing our users with the most customized service and experience possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-ant (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:42:25 AM

What will you do with tokens which are not sold on ICO? Does the risk of decreasing the price of tokens after ICO exist?

Unsold during the TokenSale Tokens will be burned. We took several measures to avoid the potential token price decrease after the TokenSale, such as "freezing" the tokens of the team and early investors for the several months.

Do you have plans to create mobile apps for fast users interaction? Do you have MVP?

The creation of the mobile app and integration of the first independent projects into our Ecosystem is the key perspective for the future development right after the end of the TokenSale. Our MVP somehow is a Mapala project, that will become the very first application for travelers based on the TravelChain system.

Do you have some bonus for investors in pre-ICO stage?

We had a continious PreSale event that lasted for 10 months, and there were several bounties and bonuses for participants. It mostly depended on their contribution in the development of the project.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

Does the project solve any global problems? And will this market grow in future – these are the main questions.
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

Hello. Did the company set a hard cap on the ICO?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:27:59 AM

Yes, the hard cap of TravelChain is 10 million USD. If this sum is collected, the ICO will end beforehand.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

What kind of users’ information can I access if I act as an advertiser on the platform?
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

the hard cap of TravelChain is 10 million USD? If your hard hat did not reach, how to plan these coins?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

Well, the idea of the service isn’t bad, but so far it looks like a fragmented mechanism. I mean, you can get a lot of things for tokens, but you still won’t be able to have a full-fledged trip using TravelChain, and I wish I could do it. I hope that there will be such an opportunity in the future))
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

Well, the idea of the service isn’t bad, but so far it looks like a fragmented mechanism. I mean, you can get a lot of things for tokens, but you still won’t be able to have a full-fledged trip using TravelChain, and I wish I could do it. I hope that there will be such an opportunity in the future))
I want to make you happy, because you can gather a whole trip from these numerous opportunities! And the main point is that you don’t need to look for something yourself! Basing on your personal data, the service itself will choose for you everything that you have been dreaming about for so long.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:58:27 AM

I want to make you happy, because you can gather a whole trip from these numerous opportunities! And the main point is that you don’t need to look for something yourself! Basing on your personal data, the service itself will choose for you everything that you have been dreaming about for so long.
Can I even order a flight ticket?
hollybit

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:03:21 AM

Not only to order, but also to book and pay with company tokens for it. In addition, the platform will immediately offer you the hotel of your dreams, which you can reserve a place for required days and pay for everything immediately. This is carried out in a few clicks!
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

Not only to order, but also to book and pay with company tokens for it. In addition, the platform will immediately offer you the hotel of your dreams, which you can reserve a place for required days and pay for everything immediately. This is carried out in a few clicks!
But what's next? After all, when you come to rest in another country, you want to try out a lot of things. What opportunities will users have?
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

Hi there! Yes, hardcap is $10mln for the Token Sale
hollybit

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

But what's next? After all, when you come to rest in another country, you want to try out a lot of things. What opportunities will users have?
There will be lots of different opportunities, the platform will repeatedly guess your desires basing on your personal data. For example, rent a vehicle in a few minutes with the help of TravelChain to move around the country you've come to.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

Does the project solve any global problems? And will this market grow in future – these are the main questions.

Hello! Yeah, project solves lots of problems in travelling. Now, for example most of the tourism sphere in US is controlled by two companies Expedia and Priceline. There are no opportunities and no choice. We are going to decentralized travelling all over the world and provide every market player with the big data of travellers which is now in hands of big corporations. Our ecosystem is going to make travelling more affordable, customized and convenient via data

If you have any other questions feel free to ask  Smiley
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:17:13 AM

the hard cap of TravelChain is 10 million USD? If your hard hat did not reach, how to plan these coins?

Hello! Tokens which possibly could be left will move to the development fund which is going to be sold later to the big market players: hotels, airlines, tourist agencies etc.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

What kind of users’ information can I access if I act as an advertiser on the platform?

Hello!  You can access information you want to access and pay tokens for the access and then make direct advertising to the target audience knowing about their preferences which they have shared
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

Good day for all the forum users! Tell me, how many funds has the company already managed to collect during pre-sale?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

Good day for all the forum users! Tell me, how many funds has the company already managed to collect during pre-sale?

The company has managed to collect $606,000, it’s an excellent result!
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:42 AM

Comrades, does anyone know how much advertisers will pay users for viewing ads on the TravelChain platform?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: