Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3699 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Altcoin are the best option for trading,there are many altcoins have worth to do trade and earn good profit. Altcoins have bright future just need to understand the basics of trade and invest in good coin but do not invest in one place.
With so many coins in the market, we should be smart enough to choose coin that has something value in the future. What I mean is that coins that has a potential to grow due to its usage. Also, I agree with your point that we should not invest in one place. Trading needs more analysis and experience for us to be able to earn some profits.
The best thing which altcoins are providing at this time is that they give you the chances for trading within the crypto currency without pulling the money out. This is normal trend that at some moment some altcoin gets the hype and by this you can get the better profits by doing the good trade in them. The future of altcoins is also very good and the best of them are Etherium, Ripple and Litecoin. These three coins have very giant investment in them and they offer a good reward likewise.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

That is a very small amount to trade, you must have $ 500 for trading, hang out in bounty campaign to get it
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Hey dude,
$14 is a very little amount of money in terms of investment Whereas people have a lot of money like million and million. Not only that but also I know some people who have invested in this platform a thousand and thousands USD at a time. but don't lose your hope, You have to make a good start then you will create another figure. So if manageable then you may invest at least 1 thousand USD then you certainly find a profitable way. So figure is a matter of this issue.
DooDKoK

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

Business is two words for me it is so luxuriant, because I do not want to risk in this harsh market. But if I have a little balance, then I want to try my best to see how high IQ  Roll Eyes
zhae456

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

saya tidak ingin mengambil risiko di pasar yang keras ini. Tapi jika saya memiliki sedikit keseimbangan, maka saya ingin mencoba yang terbaik untuk melihat seberapa tinggi IQ
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:50:12 AM

Altcoin is the best choice for business, currently there are so many valuable altcoins to do trade and earn a good profit, comments I think the future of these altcoins like bitcoin, etherium, ripple and litecoin very well. So we should not trade altcoin at this time but keep it and wait patiently.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Day trading with altcoin is really profitable. I can easily double my money in just a week because of day trading with altcoins. Altcoin trading is risky job but I can now earn many money because my knowledge is now enough.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Trading altcoin is a way for you to find a profit. The principle of investing in the cryptocurrency market is the principle of surfing. As the price of the altcoin on the market drops you can buy in. And you wait until the altcoin price increases, you sell out to profit. To do that, you have to thoroughly understand all the knowledge of the co-altcoin so you can be a wise investor, avoid the risk in business.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

It seems to me that $ 14 for trading altcoyins will be small (very long will increase your deposit to significant figures). And while the commission will eat your earnings.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

I think this is the right time for us to trade altcoin. It can be seen that in the past two days bitcoin and altcoin prices have steadily increased, the market has gradually recovered, so this is a good time for us to trade them. I think you should trade the top ten on https://coinmarketcap.com/, which are all reputable and well-developed projects with extremely strong growth rates and safe investments.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Altcoin trading is one of the profitable job that you can do. Many people like me are using the volatility of the altcoin to earn big amount of money. Try to trade altcoins for you to earn also big amount of money.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

In altcoin trading determined first what kind of Alts are recommended for the long term. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. When the right time comes, start and will sell in profit.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

We can see that both bitcoin and altcoin prices are recovering slightly after consecutive days of falling. This is a very good sign for us to trade, since both bitcoin and altcoin are incremental so we should trade bitcoin rather than commercial altcoin. The bitcoin price is currently at $ 8,400 and is still on the rise, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will hit $ 9200 today.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

In my opinion you need a bit more capital when starting to trade. Something like $10,000 dollars would be good as lets say on average you make 10% profit and you go in with 10% of your money in trades that would be like $100 on trade.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

We can see that the prices of both bitcoin and altcoin are recovering today, especially BCC. So I think you can trade altcoin / USDT today. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, so this is an opportunity for us to trade the risk. You have to make a trade plan and always have a backup plan, market. The fluctuations are very complex, so we need to be careful when trading.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

We can see that the prices of both bitcoin and altcoin are recovering today, especially BCC. So I think you can trade altcoin / USDT today. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, so this is an opportunity for us to trade the risk. You have to make a trade plan and always have a backup plan, market. The fluctuations are very complex, so we need to be careful when trading.

at least nothing difficult 2 Damn no At first glance, you buy cheaper, but sell more expensive. But only in a very strong analysis lies the whole secret of a successful trade.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

In altcoin trading determined first what kind of Alts are recommended for the long term. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. When the right time comes, start and will sell in profit.
There are number of coins which come under the flag of altcoins and that there are only certain coins which are good enough for the sake of trading.

If you are planning of trading using your altcoins, then you need to be sure that you are choosing the right coin for trading and that you are putting in enough of the efforts which can then help you in having some good amount of profit which you are expecting from it.
Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

It will not enough for trading. You can buy some Btc almost $50 or $100. then you can try some low price coin or token to buy. Because $14 is too short for buy any coin or token and also have charge for transactions.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

There are too many people work in this online market and they are work different type of work , someone work with Forex Trading and someone work Affiliate Marketing but Now a days Altcoin Trading is a world best platform so i'm always suggest to work with altcoin trading platform because altcoin have a great future for all trading so don't late to join with crypto currency trading.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

I think it,s not recommendable amount to trade because if you include the transaction fee for your deposit.Just find a crypto currency which is worth to buy.If you start with a huge capital,you will easily take high risks.In my opinion,you need at least $100 or $500 for starting.Which can give you a lot of the increase just in short time... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: