Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3344 times)
trungnhatnguyen06

Activity: 39
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

In Vietnam, Most Bitcoin pages do not support the conversion of Bitcoin into Vietnamese Dong and withdraw directly to your bank account. In order to do that, you will have to join the Bitcoin trading platform.

So which trading floor should join? Nowhere else, I will introduce you the best trading platform in Vietnam, that is Remitano, this is the largest trading platform, the most prestigious, best price in Vietnam, buy cheaper In other places, the sale price is higher than other places, especially to make transactions very quickly and safely. Until now, with myself, I am still the most loyal to Remitano, all transactions, whether purchased or sold, are still on Remitano, I recommend that you also select Remitano.  Wink

Here is the link you can read and consider:
https://remitano.com/vn?ref=son839

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

Absolutely the best option is to get a decent BTC debit card and use it on your local ATM.

However, I like to use BTC to make even more BTC. Somehow I feel the price is not even close to what we ll see in 2-3 years. So I suggest you sell only if you really must.

The rest, I suggest you invest into DMD Diamond, that coin has brought me nothing but profits. I have been in crypto for over 4 years and I know what I talk about.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

In each country, there are some websites where investors are willing to buy BTC or ETH. You can search google to know.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

Go to trading sites where your country or where you prefer most, some of the trading sites was poloniex and bittrex then you can exchange it to a website that allow exchange to cash through your bank or any remmitance center you want to.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
QHoster.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

I think that is always possible to pay for the services you are interested in using bitcoins.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:55:26 AM

There's this wallet app that I use; exclusively for our currency only and of course for bitcoins. There is a converter of bitcoin there so you can easily withdraw it by just converting your bitcoins. After comverting bitcoins, you can now withdraw it to cash. On the other hand, if you want to store money in bitcoins, you can also convert from fiat to bitcoin.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Bitcoins cannot be withdrawn directly to a bank account, to transfer bitcoins to local currency you need to register in bitcoin exchanges and sell them, or by selling it directly to someone in exchange for local currency and other way is by using bitcoin cards through bitcoin ATM's. There are various online bitcoin exchanges available in the crypto market such as Kraken, paypal accounts, local bitcoins, coinbase, Poloniex, bitfinex, bittrex and so on all these bitcoin exchanges will be directly linked to your bank account so when you sell your bitcoins through the trusted exchanges your requested amount will be transferred to your bank account were you will be able to collect your cash.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

You can withdraw bitcoin for cash using any wallet or any exchange you like, there are so many wallets available out there like Zebpay wallet, unocoin exchange, coinbase exchange, bittrex exchange. Right now i am using Zebpay wallet as it is good for indian customers. In Zebpay you just need, 4 digit pin for funding your wallet with bitcoin using your available funds.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:13:57 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
there are mny ways to exchnge your bitcoin into cash specially in a website you can exchange it in coins.ph if your in the philippines but in other country i dont know how

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

If you have BTC and want to redeem it into currency, you have to use Triv, because Triv is guaranteed very good and reliable, because I use Triv for BTC exchange from old until now no obstacles and the process is very fast and safe.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:34:14 AM

try to put in exchanger like coinbase then withdraw to cash or else in hitbtc.com you can withdraw in cash in there also... and if you want to person to person just go to localbitcoin you can find a person there that buy your btc...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
In my country we have our local exchange where we can exchange our bitcoin into fiat and then withdraw directly to our bank or money remittances I don't have any idea with other country but I think the most basic is to withdraw bitcoin directly in the bank.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

try to put in exchanger like coinbase then withdraw to cash or else in hitbtc.com you can withdraw in cash in there also... and if you want to person to person just go to localbitcoin you can find a person there that buy your btc...

There are many forms to withdraw your bitcoin in a cash. But first you should verify a certain transaction in your country that is available. Their you can sure to exchange in all sorts of crypto exchange and make it sure it is already accepted the transaction done.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

Send your btc to any crypto exchanges then withdraw from there.

samples crypto exchanges:

bitfinex
coinbase
bittrex
poloinex
kraken
etc
There a lot of ways which you can use to cash out your bitcoin. There is a website called localbitcoins. com. It is a exchange trade facilitation platform where traders across the world can participate. Register there and fund your account with bitcoin. Check the open buy orders and open a trade once you find an order suitable for your price and trade limits. Get the money to your bank account and release the escrow to the buyer. It's that simple.
Indeed, bitcoin exchanges are the best place to convert your bitcoins in to local currency.
You just have to find the bitcoin exchange that work in your country because not all of them work everywhere.
If none, then you may try localbitcoins.com or luno.com - these are best ones that work with third world countries.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

Absolutely the best option is to get a decent BTC debit card and use it on your local ATM.

However, I like to use BTC to make even more BTC. Somehow I feel the price is not even close to what we ll see in 2-3 years. So I suggest you sell only if you really must.

The rest, I suggest you invest into DMD Diamond, that coin has brought me nothing but profits. I have been in crypto for over 4 years and I know what I talk about.

Is it not better to use coinbase to convert it to fiat, if they support your country, cause the little I have known about the BTC ATM machine is that the charges is very high and expensive to keep with.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

You can use exchange website and withdraw your btc for usd, eur or any other main currency.The exchangers will send usd to your bank account.
examples for main exchangers - cex.io, coinbase, blockchain
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
you mean wallet mate?  Yes there are some trusted wallet that allow us to convert our btc to cash. But ithink depends on country cause every wallet support a different banks  to convert our btc. So you must choose wallet that support on your country also. I am from Philippines and the best and secure wallet to convert my btc to cash is coin.ph easy to use also. So if i was you mention your location/country so that we can easily help you.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:05:26 PM

you mean wallet mate?  Yes there are some trusted wallet that allow us to convert our btc to cash. But ithink depends on country cause every wallet support a different banks  to convert our btc. So you must choose wallet that support on your country also. I am from Philippines and the best and secure wallet to convert my btc to cash is coin.ph easy to use also. So if I was, you mention your location/country so that we can easily help you.
Yup in all country know we have the facility to exchange our bitcoins to cash. If you provide your country name, then people will help you out. Or else google it you only get all BTC to cash exchange sites details in that see the reviews and go for the best one.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:51 PM

There are a lot of online websites and apps that helps you withdraw your Bitcoin to cash. Try researching it on Google because these apps are different depending on your country. These apps automatically converts your Bitcoin to cash and lets you withdraw it at any bank in your country.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

Many of secure wallet guarantees that you can withdraw your btc into cash. You need to read it, and finally you can deciede whether is good or not for you. Maybe the point is how much fee they take from you also how fast it transferred to your bank account. CMIIW Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: