Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Brisk Pass ICO is a Giant that is about to UNLEASHED?  (Read 1555 times)
Sal Khoury (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

There are many ICOs in the market at the moment offering different flavors for every need and fancy, but there is one that stands-out from all of them.

With everyone focusing on decentralizing tech related products such as AI, Social Network or even predicting stock futures, Brisk Pass is promising to deal with a real life problem that we face every day “transportation and commuting”. Brisk Pass is the only technology out there that clearly can solve the way we will commute in future. Its not just ride sharing or flight tickets. Its everything under the banner of Transportation & Commuting and that is why I feel Brisk Pass is a giant of an ICO that will change the game for everyone with it’s own cryptocurrency called Brisk Coin.

Brisk Coin is a cryptocurrency that is conceptualized to become standard of payments for transportation & services around the world. Once Brisk Pass Payment Platform is live, users will be able to use Brisk Coin and pay for transportation globally.

The company is based in Germany and these people have been in the industry for sometime and they know exactly what they are doing, I saw the roadmap and read the whitepaper only to realize that there are very few upcoming ICOs like it in the market of decentralizing economy of future.

The company promises to start the ICO with 100% bonus for the first 5 Days “a deal that cannot be missed”.

I know where I’ll be putting my money because Brisk Pass is simple enough to understand, deals with real life problem and have mass appeal to investors who are new to crypto realm.

I highly recommend looking into it.

www.briskpass.com
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trickyt57

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:26 PM

Scam scam scam
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:25:45 PM

Scam scam scam

And where did you get this fraud? Have you visited the site? I think that the campaign is real. The only thing - a claim to the author. Promoted as a cheap diner for fools. I bought and you buy .. - this approach works for backward villagers, it's the same thing - I jump off the roof and you jump, but I'm behind you. This is how his advertising looks.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
netarts

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

It's a scam people.
The board members aren't even on LinkedIn, only on a local German site called Xing.
All profiles of the board members were created on September 10th and remarkably, being Germans, none of them actually speaks German. Instead, their native language is Dutch, which is actually spoken in the Netherlands.
So feel free to invest, but I'll pass on this one.
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

It's a scam people.
The board members aren't even on LinkedIn, only on a local German site called Xing.
All profiles of the board members were created on September 10th and remarkably, being Germans, none of them actually speaks German. Instead, their native language is Dutch, which is actually spoken in the Netherlands.
So feel free to invest, but I'll pass on this one.

The team of experts on the page are literally ghosts.

I can't find any reference to any of them online, by image search or by name.

It is extremely suspicious that none of these "people" have any sort of internet footprint, especially given they are proport to have corporate backgrounds.

Typically you'd at least see some evidence of most of them existing previously, perhaps at other jobs, or just coming up in a search.

Sal Khoury (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

I am sure most of the ICOs are scams on the market and you guys must be burnt by few and I understand your only standard of finding out companies legitimacy is google search. but answer my question here:

HOW MANY ICOs HAVE REAL LINKEDIN PROFILES AND ARE OR WERE FAKE?

I am personally being hired by this company I have got a legal contract to promote them and I have personally met them and I believe in them because they are very nice honest hardworking laid back people . You guys can keep saying its a scam but no one puts this much of money and time to run a scam like this and here is why:

First; if its a scam why aren't you seeing a huge marketing happening about it like other scam ICOs promising dreams? its because they are startup company with limited budgets and a dream to make transportation free for everyone, how many ICOs promise you something realistic?

Secondly; Did you not ever wonder that no one takes so much time and efforts to create an extensive plan and have low budgets to market if they were running a scam?. Only real startups with real projects with real intentions puts joint effort to bring the project together if you ll read their website/whitepaper there is an very practical explanations of how this will be executed and work.

Thirdly: If it was really a scam you think smart people behind such big scam writing all that material and creating an idea cannot get real people involve with real linkedin profiles? How long does it really take to have people with real linkedin profiles? Just one craigslist search away, specially in countries like USA, India & China there are bunch of so called real people with real profiles that can be hired easily.

Finally: This ICO is listed on almost 9 ICO listing sites you think non of them communicated with anyone from the company or did not do any of the research before listing it? COMEON guys Smiley)

The issue is we have been seeing so many fake ICOs that we have forgotten that these are kickstarter campaigns in reality and anything with extravagant vegas style campaign have a gamble behind it.

Brisk Pass is quite the opposite infact the only ICO in the market that's different and promise to solve a real life problem instead of some dreams and they have explained a practice solution to it.

You guys can keep calling a scam and disqualify the real facts and buy ICOs that are really robbing people right now, but in one year when all the ICOs with "PROFILES" will be going off the business and really robbing you off there will be one ICO the only one that would solve the transportation fee problems.

These are my 2 cents you can take it or leave it, this ICO will sustain with or without you.

mesutbro9

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:12 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 08:26:58 PM by mesutbro9

Sorry guys if you think this is a scam you are a complete idiot. They said bitcoin was a scam, a bubble, and now its 6k. Brisk Pass is the BITCOIN of the TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY. It will be amazing and while you guys debate whether its a scam I am already participating in the bounty program and getting a lot of free tokens. Here is the bounty token to get free coins as well (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331020.0)
Ashley92

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

Some very high up people I know have been telling me that elon musk and others might see a purpose of this being used in the hyperloop transportation.
mesutbro9

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:11:14 AM

Ride Sharing companies have recently expressed a ton of interest in blockchain technology and this coin will likely be the pick
johnwilliams23456789

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/vF2Stvo.jpg

This is a very likely chance you will be seeing this. When this happens shares will increase from 0.00075 to 100$ making you making a 1000$ investment worth 1000*13,333=13,333,000. You will make 13 million dollars from this coin, allowing you to quit your shitty day job.
jayzuccato9

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:43:03 AM

ICO happening right now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: