Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will down  (Read 1991 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

Even today we cannot assume wht will happen future .on today btc price reache 7400$ .so we cant mark this is the deep point or higher point .its depend on market ..mind on btc  news ,so then you can be analys when btc price will down
Most probably it depends on demand, if the mass is using and asking for more bitcoin, its price increases. Well if i predict future so i will say that bitcoin worth won't go down but the fact cannot be denied that up and down are part of currency, so yea it may go down for a while if its demand decreases or the number of investors reduces and will go up again and set new records of success

I see it really depends on the demand and even if demand is rising, but still there were those dumpers and they sell without even thinking profit in the future. That was so frustrating if you planned to sell your coins for long term, but there is more who dump their coins at an earlier time. So most of us were forced to hold for a few week and sometimes even months. If there's dump that could result to another pump that's the result of cheaper price so many people will be going to demand for investments to hold that's why there is another pump which makes the price to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Even today we cannot assume wht will happen future .on today btc price reache 7400$ .so we cant mark this is the deep point or higher point .its depend on market ..mind on btc  news ,so then you can be analys when btc price will down
Most probably it depends on demand, if the mass is using and asking for more bitcoin, its price increases. Well if i predict future so i will say that bitcoin worth won't go down but the fact cannot be denied that up and down are part of currency, so yea it may go down for a while if its demand decreases or the number of investors reduces and will go up again and set new records of success

I see it really depends on the demand and even if demand is rising, but still there were those dumpers and they sell without even thinking profit in the future. That was so frustrating if you planned to sell your coins for long term, but there is more who dump their coins at an earlier time. So most of us were forced to hold for a few week and sometimes even months. If there's dump that could result to another pump that's the result of cheaper price so many people will be going to demand for investments to hold that's why there is another pump which makes the price to rise.
You yourself refute your words. If a person is on long-term storage of bitcoins that it will not sell your coins even if the price will reach $ 10,000. I'm sure this is not the limit. Those who now sells bitcoins are once again not be able to buy coins again before they rise in price. We've seen this more than once.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

So technically it is not a good currency. Why people have belief on it? The price is from 16000 to 50000 in two months, it is just up,up and up. So what do u think about it?
Technically, you are just looking at bitcoin's fall because of those split coins? After those were distributed and you have them for free you're now saying that it is not a good currency?

Come on, we do love bitcoin and this will not be beaten easily by any of them nor any alt coin that has been there and became popular. I will not argue about the price of bitcoin to go down as it will happen.

But saying that it is not a good currency, then why are you here?

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:40:50 PM

During the first days of November Bitcoin really reached its maximum $7500, but soon it started to decline. Then we saw it jumped up again sufficiently. Meanwhile crypto experts in their prognoses say that BTC might grow up to $50 000.

But now after reject of fork price is going down.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

It is better for us to be  up and up for now that we are at the early stages than down and down as many people are becoming aware of cryptocurrencies industry because of the way it's price keep on getting pumping. I think for the next 5 years we will need bitcoin to keep growing and by growing became stronger days by day. I have see many traders and speculators of stocks and security now pickings interesting in bitcoin investment.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:34:22 PM

maybe will be correction but we don't know which will be high and deeper correction point
For sure the bitcoin price will not go down because now all the people are buying the bitcoin and at the same time I know all the people will support the bitcoin in that regard because I am supporting the bitcoin. the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing and the future of the bitcoin is bright because now all the people are investing in the bitcoin and the value will be more than this.

bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

During the first days of November Bitcoin really reached its maximum $7500, but soon it started to decline. Then we saw it jumped up again sufficiently. Meanwhile crypto experts in their prognoses say that BTC might grow up to $50 000.

But now after reject of fork price is going down.
not at the movement in short term.but in the future we can say that if fork hits..
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

Prices will head down after november in my humble opinion. Bitcoin is biggest bubble of history if you go back and check the history of financial markets. Bubble will explode and prices will come back to 3000$ levels sharply..
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:13:29 PM

I think that bitcoins has increased too much in such a small period of time and most of the rise was because of the forks and Segwit2x has being cancelled so i do think that bitcoins prices might go down till $4000-$3000 mostly but knows what would happen as bitcoins prices are still around $7200.And prices mostly depends on the demand of the bitcoins which is really high so prices might increase or would maintain this $6000 to $7000 range.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:39:05 PM

First of all bitcoin is the first crypto currency on the digital market, so it has its own edge over other different currency. Secondly, bitcoin has proven itself multiple times, which is why people believes on bitcoin. Forks took place, but the original bitcoin managed to survive without any issue. Even after China banned exchanges, bitcoin was still strong. Its the community that is keeping bitcoin alive.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:10 PM

Probably bitcoin price will not go down. As you see the rate growth now, bitcoin price will go up and up as the day past by. There are a high chance that it will reach the high limit and go down but not as that much.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

Probably bitcoin price will not go down. As you see the rate growth now, bitcoin price will go up and up as the day past by. There are a high chance that it will reach the high limit and go down but not as that much.

I thought that after yesterday's news the price of bitcoin would fall sharply. But that did not happen. Now there are all prerequisites for the price to reach 9000 dollars by the New Year
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

I think bitcoin should decrease in cost, correction course will make this and fork have been canceled, so I expect that in the near future there will be a decrease
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:55:03 PM

I think bitcoin should decrease in cost, correction course will make this and fork have been canceled, so I expect that in the near future there will be a decrease
Bitcoin is decreasing maybe this is the correction since segwit is cancelled. Maybe this is temporary as we all know bitcoin price up and down. For sure price will increase as demand also in bitcoin is growing.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Bitcoin is decreasing maybe this is the correction since segwit is cancelled. Maybe this is temporary as we all know bitcoin price up and down. For sure price will increase as demand also in bitcoin is growing.
Now its staying around 7000$ to 7400$ most of peoples hoping its going to stay here for some time or any correction can happen which mean its going to down in near future but after this its surely going to touch new highs again because now time is just for bitcoin and in new year surely its going to touch 10000$
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:20:08 PM

Now its staying around 7000$ to 7400$ most of peoples hoping its going to stay here for some time or any correction can happen which mean its going to down in near future but after this its surely going to touch new highs again because now time is just for bitcoin and in new year surely its going to touch 10000$
It is not impossible to bitcoin value reach $10,000 because it was incredibly increasing largely this 2017, I just thinking that before end of 2018 bitcoin value will become more expensive. In demanding of this coin in the market was considering by the capitalist, so there's a possibility that bitcoin value was not fall down before end of this year.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:39:44 AM

bitcoin prices will go down. bitcoin is the most popular crypto money around the world, and the price is constantly rising in the future, and we believe that if the btc price goes down, it is the chance of all of our society to invest in bitcoin at the time the price goes down. so will the price  rise in the next few days.
it's our advantage getting A lot  of btc, in A good future.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:22:42 AM

bitcoin prices will go down. bitcoin is the most popular crypto money around the world, and the price is constantly rising in the future, and we believe that if the btc price goes down, it is the chance of all of our society to invest in bitcoin at the time the price goes down. so will the price  rise in the next few days.

like the old times, if bitcoin price is increase then there will be a time for bitcoin price to down and if the times is now to gets down, then we can prepare our money to buy bitcoin back. it is a chance for bitcoin user and for every people which is interesting with bitcoin and they wants to invest their money because they can buy bitcoin with the lower price. i think our chance is come to us in many times but sometimes we are missed the right time to buy but right now, we can prepare ourselves to not missed the good price to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

like the old times, if bitcoin price is increase then there will be a time for bitcoin price to down and if the times is now to gets down, then we can prepare our money to buy bitcoin back. it is a chance for bitcoin user and for every people which is interesting with bitcoin and they wants to invest their money because they can buy bitcoin with the lower price. i think our chance is come to us in many times but sometimes we are missed the right time to buy but right now, we can prepare ourselves to not missed the good price to buy.
I have saw a best price to buy Bitcoin in past days.
You can see the price of Bitcoin has dumped to below $6,000 and you had chance to buy Bitcoin at that time.
Because it is really unreasonable, why does only the bad news about SegWit2x can make Bitcoin price dump much like more than $1,000 within one day?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:29:00 PM

Went down .. already going up Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: