Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long have you been holding for?  (Read 839 times)
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

a little longer because of the rising bitcoin prices and I have not yet intended to sell them, although there are many temptations that always favors me with prices that have reached $ 7000 more but I have never sold them,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

Til now, I still haven't earn any bitcoin or invested in exchange for bitcoin. But if i have one, i think it still depends. If I invest a certain amount in bitcoin, I want to have a maximum profit from it. I will hold my bitcoin as soon as its price increase or til it reaches my ideal price. And as long as it doesn't reach my expected value, I will continue to keep it.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

Maybe i recently held bitcoin because i bought it 2 months ago when bitcoin price was $ 5200, but right now i have no plans to sell it unless i have an urgent need, because the bitcoin i hold is intended to meet my child's school fees.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

from the first time I have bitcoin until now I have never been able to hold bitcoin in a long time, so far I have to hold only a few months and then sell it again.

waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

I started investing in June 2017 and as newbie I was very much impatience and trade here and there to earn big but that segwit drama back then cost me very much and I lost big amount but now I learned lesson and patience with time in crypto world and now I m holding coins more time than trading resulting in gain of money now. I m holding my BTC since 3 months and adding more to them by earning by airdrops and bounties

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

I've been holding my coin for 1 years now, but it is not that much, some of my coins was just added few months ago. I really have faith that it will reach $10000 before the year ends and I am planning to sell a percentage of my coin by that time.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

It been 3 weeks since I hold my last earnings, cause half of my earnings are all gone because of daily expenses and needed. I actually get in my bitcoin if already out of budget. I need to save some of it because we also need to save for our future purposes. Well, I just need more patient for me to save this since I just can easily withdrawn it if I want to. So maybe more patient is needed so I can hold it for long.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:25:20 PM

How long have you been holding your bitcoin for so far?
It is up the people that how much they want to invest and how they want to hold if the value and the price of the bitcoin are need to be the number one currency at the same time. Not only me but the people like me who are having the money to invest but they are not investing is the boring way to have the fun I hope the value and the price of the bitcoin is enough to make a person rich.

Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:34:22 PM

Have been holding for like two months now ,hoping it reaches $9000 before te year runs out

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
bearly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

been holding for 7 months now
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:06:09 PM

I was trying to hold my bitcoin but is so impossible!,
because of allot of attractive deals now coming from the web
and taking part in ICO investing and allot more. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:07:56 PM

ima now holding my bitcoins since 2015 , about 3 years now and its fantasic Cheesy
see every day my bitcoins growing XD
i got some luck on bixin i made with them 8 % per month real was nice move from china Cheesy

regards
Boximuss

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

I kept my bitcoins for several months and then changed all of them into altcoins and invest in different ISO's  Cry
At that time, in the summer, the same action did many experienced holders (friends of mine). What a pity that I broke one of the rules -
to store 40-50 percent in a big father of cryptocurrency- Bitcoin.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Not so long that is why I am trying to earn it as much as I can.
It is getting too expensive now and hard to make money that will compensate to buy more bitcoins.
My job cannot take care of it so better do another method to make bitcoin. Even bonuses will do with other coins then I will just exchange it for bitcoin.
I know there will be an immense pump that will come so better be ready.
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

from the first time I have bitcoin until now I have never been able to hold bitcoin in a long time, so far I have to hold only a few months and then sell it again.

same here ! I also couldn't hold it for long time, all the time something unexpected happened and I needed cash urgently :S

dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

Actually I'm holding my bitcoin so far. I'm holding it because I want to use this when there's an emergency I don't want to waste it to a nonsense things just like buying things that I don't need. Some of us are holding it because we wait to the price of it to get high so that if we cash it out we earn more money right? but that's not my reason because just like what I said I'm only want to use it for emergency so that if the emergency come I'm ready and I have a money.
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

1day I was long
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Since 1 month ago because I heard about the segwit2x hardfork and so far so good, the price of bitcoin increase like 20-30% even the hardfork suspended, after the fall, the price go up again. I think I will keep holding until the hardfork happened, in the next month maybe ?
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

I'm holding all of my bitcoins that I earned even though its just a small amount, it will increase in the next years so I will just earn and earn and earn and then hold and hold and hold till the highest price will be reached (even though I don't know what is the highest price of bitcoin) Cheesy. Holding is securing the future Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██