Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 06:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eidoo- A worth project in coming Year 2018  (Read 221 times)
|Admiral| (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

eidoo

I generally don't dap on any project but yeah this project has a zeal and potential. I was looking by the Whitepaper and learnt that they have a huge integration coming next year , exchange coming in December 2017 , It will soon support coins from other framework...etc

The Coin is already above the intrinsic value at which it was sold during ICO.

I leave this thread Open to discuss all kinds of talks related to Eidoo which does not fit in ANN thread of Eidoo.

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243926.0
Track the progress and valuation here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eidoo/

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

I do think Eidoo will be one of the projects for 2018. After that publicity stunt they pulled, they caught my eye. I am pretty much sure its not only me. I follow them on social medial. I was stunned to see how many downloads of their wallet have been done. Its amazing.. They are definitely on my watch list.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

Eidoo will be a grand hit in 2018 for sure . Just look at the installation that they have got just during the ico, not only this but they have retained the users who are actually using the services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: