Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joined lots of air drops, when will I start seeing coins?  (Read 362 times)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:36:40 AM

Hi, so I've been joining any air drops that will let me (not paying 0,00001 Eth to join) over the past couple of weeks but so far, the only one to actually pay out anything to my Myetherwallet address is Ethereum Platinum (thanks!)

Is it standard practice for most of these air drops to never pay out anything or am I just being an impatient dick? Cheesy

Cheers,

Fileiro.

Be patient bro, wait for them to distribute their token to the participant. Some of them might not go in your wallet because its a scam coin so only a few will come to your wallet
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

Even when complete all the task they asked, most of circumstances you wont be able to get coins because the ico project is scam, so it just depend on luck, and you may never many chance to recieve a good coin.

Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:40 AM

Even when complete all the task they asked, most of circumstances you wont be able to get coins because the ico project is scam, so it just depend on luck, and you may never many chance to recieve a good coin.

Agree with this. You take the risk of giving them all your info
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: