Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EDIT:Armory not going online at Database | armory disconnecting BtcQT? LOGS Inc.  (Read 514 times)
Tactical34 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:24:33 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 02:59:16 PM by Tactical34

Hey guys, sorry for being the noob.

Title says it all,

I have downloaded the bitcoin core 64x and finally after weeks of it catching up with the blockchain it syncs fine and runs fine at 15.0.1v.
Armory I have 0.96v and at 40% it just keeps failing and won't go online.

is anyone able to help me with this please?

Sent some btc to the offline address 3 weeks ago and is it still there? just needs to be online?

One thing I have realised is everytime I load Armory it says error on windows that it says Disconnected! cant establish a connection to Bitcoin-QT in the bottom right corner? I've updated my bitcoin core, that works fine but for some reason armory cant find a connection?
Tried rescanning and rebuilding and constantly getting this error?
Apologies for the novice mistakes.

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Log files:
https://pastebin.com/GqP7EuPa

UPDATED LOGS:
https://pastebin.com/KJY3Cycx

It keeps just freezing and going no where from 44% now and has been stuck like this for a little while.

Image not at 44% but I get the offline (o block) and always just gets stuck at this point.

https://i.gyazo.com/427e512a90e0cb2dfea5ba48ce412b87.png
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
droark

Activity: 525
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Please use Armory 0.96.4 RC1.
Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Please use Armory 0.96.4 RC1.

Updated to the most recent armory and still says once starting normal armory to update and sync it says "Disconnected from bitcoin-qt... no internet connection established"

Any help would be great cheers
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1345

Armory Developer

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:28:53 PM

You have too little RAM, maybe the DB is hitting the oom manager.

For now you should:

1) Delete the content of your DB folder (C:\\Users\\Jaye\\AppData\\Roaming\\Armory\\databases)

2) Make sure auto bitcoind is turned off in File -> Settings (the first option group). It looks turned off but verify that for the good measure.

3) Without starting your node manually, start Armory and let it build its DB. Monitor your RAM while it's doing this. If it get oom killed, you'll have to change some settings to reduce the RAM usage.

Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:16:05 PM

You have too little RAM, maybe the DB is hitting the oom manager.

For now you should:

1) Delete the content of your DB folder (C:\\Users\\Jaye\\AppData\\Roaming\\Armory\\databases)

2) Make sure auto bitcoind is turned off in File -> Settings (the first option group). It looks turned off but verify that for the good measure.

3) Without starting your node manually, start Armory and let it build its DB. Monitor your RAM while it's doing this. If it get oom killed, you'll have to change some settings to reduce the RAM usage.

Hey man cheers for the advice but no luck still Sad done exactly as you said and still its been stuck at 26% loading database for 3 hours going nowhere i dont have a clue whatsup

anything to do when i start armory it sometimes says in the bottom right hand side of windows taskbar disconnected from bitcoin no internet established or something?

thanks so far but really puzzled why it isnt working

itd went from 0 nodes in the bottom right hand side to just "offline" too if that means anything?

The RAM is working fine to on task manager now as well though not spiking sitting at like 40/50%

cheers
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Delete dbLog.txt in your datadir, do the same process and post the file here for review.

Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

Delete dbLog.txt in your datadir, do the same process and post the file here for review.

Thanks for the help Goatpig Smiley no luck still D: freezing at 26%

I've included the armory log file from the point of trying today:

https://pastebin.com/qhG9u9Qr

the DBlog also below:
https://pastebin.com/ymYaxcsu

An issue that keeps appearing which may have something to do with it is this... (bottom corner)

https://gyazo.com/0a333b220f5c295d77466770268073bf

Also when the DB is running to start with on task manager it does start uing "100%" of my disk but I've cleaned my PC and made sure there is nothing running in correlation with it.

But then cuts and spikes but closes I think? I am also receiving 0 nodes and again while it's offline.

Thanks again dude.
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

Start BitcoinQt manually, what's your top block there?

Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:39:39 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:03:15 PM by Tactical34

Start BitcoinQt manually, what's your top block there?

My Bitcoin-Core when ran from BitcoinQt.exe loads perfectly fine and runs fine there, ive tried with the bitcoinQt open while attempting to load the database on armory and same problem, it just doesn't want to work D:

Anyway I can speak to you through DM? get the problem solved much quicker and convenient

thanks again dude Smiley

https://gyazo.com/8580637ae24af88bf6f8d00890d111fd

There is my Task manager when running BCC.
It seems to be at 100% regardless when bitcoin core is running or the armory Db itself is running? could this be causing it to crack or be corrupt at a certain stage?
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

My Bitcoin-Core when ran from BitcoinQt.exe loads perfectly fine and runs fine there

What's the top block reported?

Anyway I can speak to you through DM? get the problem solved much quicker and convenient

I'd rather not, people search these threads to fix their own issues.

It seems to be at 100% regardless when bitcoin core is running or the armory Db itself is running? could this be causing it to crack or be corrupt at a certain stage?

There's 150GB of data to process, you expect your HDD to just sit here and take it easy? As a matter of fact, you have HDD right? Monitor ArmoryDB.exe once it gets to 26%. Is it still eating CPU and HDD resources or is it idling?

Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

My Bitcoin-Core when ran from BitcoinQt.exe loads perfectly fine and runs fine there

What's the top block reported?

I'd rather not, people search these threads to fix their own issues.

There's 150GB of data to process, you expect your HDD to just sit here and take it easy? As a matter of fact, you have HDD right? Monitor ArmoryDB.exe once it gets to 26%. Is it still eating CPU and HDD resources or is it idling?

No problem at all man! it's cool I understand that.

As for the top block I'm unsure what you are asking? I downloaded the entire 160gb+ over a course of a few weeks and runs fine now still but cant run  hand in hand with armoryDb

This is my task manager atm with both running, armory crashed straight up when bitcoin-Qt was open also.

https://gyazo.com/be8d7959a3b7136f0bfc6bc74d31f798

With and without bitcoinc-qt open I still get the disconnected window in the bottom right.

Even though armory has crashed and went off I still have this running within task manager aswell?

Can I not re-allocate where the armory database runs through to the bitcoin core blockchain I downloaded?

I will add running armory alone without Bitcoin-core loads fine but just doesnt have a connection  other than that the DB loads to a random certain point like 26% and just get's stuck there.
I have 130gb left of space with the blockchain already downloaded
Apologies for being a noob
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:32:13 PM

As for the top block I'm unsure what you are asking? I downloaded the entire 160gb+ over a course of a few weeks and runs fine now still but cant run  hand in hand with armoryDb

Start BitcoinQt with -disablewallet and tell me what top block it advertises.

Even though armory has crashed and went off I still have this running within task manager aswell?

Does it tell you explicitly that ArmoryDB.exe has stopped working or is the progress bar just stuck but resources are still in use?

Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:33:46 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:48:28 PM by Tactical34

As for the top block I'm unsure what you are asking? I downloaded the entire 160gb+ over a course of a few weeks and runs fine now still but cant run  hand in hand with armoryDb

Does it tell you explicitly that ArmoryDB.exe has stopped working or is the progress bar just stuck but resources are still in use?

Been out past few  days apologies.

allowing the bitcoinc core sync to the servers again from apst few 2 days, it does eem 100% my laptop "disk" management is 100% struggling and when that is closed its the same "armory cannot establish a connection to bitcoin core, re-connect to sync...etc"

As for manually once this has done I will just ha
ve everything closed go into the directory and run the bitcoin-Qt, how can i start it with disable wallet already if I'm opening it? Do I just input the command within the bitcoin core command line then reload the program and see the log difference?

+ It is especially when the armoryDb is wanting to work my PC again goes to 100% disk again and super struggles but its the connection issue I think I'm having

As for loading Armory it just get''s stuck at a certain point with no error or crashing involved just like it freezes... thats only with armory open to bitcoincore due to it not responding

within the bitcoin.config that file is just completely blank as well like nothing has been loaded and inputted within it if this could be causing any problems to?

Image below I have tried with the GUI Bitcoincore normal program now this one just in cmd but still 1005? this is without even trying atm to open armory and see if it syncs these databases or just crashes.
https://gyazo.com/19a6c45569dfc8d6933027dbb6677318

all these questions, I'm just a god damn amateur.

Getting somewhere I think?... new updated screenshot sofar got a connection discconected again but the first time ever "re-established!" but dont hold my word to it lets see if this goes ahead Smiley

https://gyazo.com/6d1436859290d42144596fb472b79712

EDIT@ The armoryDb just randomly shut down with the disk on 100% and stuck on 43% it must be crashing at that point and not loading? out of luck again now  :/

Finally got a green online too
thanks again GP.
Tactical34 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

As for the top block I'm unsure what you are asking? I downloaded the entire 160gb+ over a course of a few weeks and runs fine now still but cant run  hand in hand with armoryDb

DO YOU RECONNECT Also it cannot establish a connection tthen the armoryDb crashes randomly at a certain stage because the disk space cant candle it if it's maxing out for too long and causing corruption/crash?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: