Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

can'y buy token... the web page goes blank after login...  

Clear the cookies and refresh or use a different browser.

Hello! New here! After so many attempts to resolve issues with trade.io support, I'm writting to see if anybody hase same problems.

I transferred 0.5 ETH to TRADE.IO ICO on 24.12.2017. but didn't receive my TIO tokens to this day. Their instructions said to pay ETH from ETH wallet "like" MEW that is not exchange wallet. So I payed from my CoinPayments wallet. When I contacted their chat support why I didn't get TIO tokens, they said I have to send 0 ETH to their wallet to get tokens. Problem is that CoinPayments doesn't allow 0 ETH transactions. Minimum transaction is 0.0024 ETH (0.0012 + 0.0012 fee).

From that time till today, after many mails and chats with different persons (which I suspect are all fraudsters) I haven't been able to get my tokens I payed for. What I got was another amount of money transferred to them by their chat support instructions:

"Scarlet O'Neil   02:54:12 am   

Ok. I'm not getting a response from Funding team whether the tokens have been sent out yet or not. But in either case, you will need to change the wallet address in your member area to MEW. Here is how to do it:

Send 0.004 ETH to 0x58f75ddacffb183a30f69fe58a67a0d0985fce0f

AND

email funding@trade.io the following:

a. Account UserID
b. The TxHash of the 0.004 transaction
c. The new wallet address to be used   
Do this first.   
I will follow up with Funding about the tokens."

So I payed even more, 0.004 ETH and sent everything they asked for to Funding, cc to Support. No reply from Funding.

After that I got this e-mail from Support:

"Hello,

As previously explained to you via email and chat, we cannot change your wallet address anymore. You will need to seek Metamask help how to send 0 ETH in order to retrieve the tokens."

Now I'm so confused will I ever get my tokens as CoinPayments doesn't respond to e-mails and I don't know how to send 0 ETH from initial wallet, and trade.io members area doesn't allow me to change wallet to MEW nad send 0 ETH from there. And whst the hell is Metamask now???

Trade.io has confirmed that they received my payment but are doing nothing to send me tokens. Just going in circles and feeling miserable.  Angry

"HI Mislav

I am very sorry to hear of your poor experience and i assure you that everything is by the book. I have looked in to this and can confirm we have received your purchase.
If you cannot see your TIOs on your MyEtherWallet (or the wallet you have used) kindly follow the below instructions:

👉How to receive your Trade Tokens:

Due to additional security measures please use the following “Token Retrieval Process”:

To securely retrieve your tokens from the crowdsale contract you must send a transaction of 0 ETH to the tradeio.eth with advanced data 0x8d8f2adb.

Step-by-step Process:

1. To Address: tradeio.eth
2. Amount to Send: 0
3. Gas Limit: 100,000
4. Gwei: 80
5. (click) +Advanced: Add Data and enter 0x8d8f2adb
6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

Once transaction is successful, login to your wallet and click 'Load Tokens'
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

All transactions can be checked using the link below.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x86fe3c20379ac71ebbf8c0499b41fd2b457e4e9e"

Can anybody help me???

It seems that the problem occurred when you made a contribution from an exchange which if you see clearly all over trade.io website, telegram, instructions in members area, video, pdf and etc, You Should Never Send from Exchange, and it recommended MyEtherWallet.

The recommendation came after research to avoid problems such as this.

To answer your question I must first explain how an ICO works. A smart contract was created, at which nobody can interfere with.

That means that whenever someone sends Ethereum to the address of the smart contract he will be allowed (locked to that specific sender address) a specific and correspondent amount of tokens. That means, you send ETH from your wallet, your wallet is entitled an X amount of Tokens. If for whatever reason you lost your wallet, or your wallet was connected to an exchange that was your responsibility.

trade.io cannot send you your tokens. You have to retrieve them.

A video that shows how to contribute and how to retrieve your tokens can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5cxD9UJY4

Follow the instructions and I hope you manage to retrieve your tokens. If not contract the funding team at trade.io again, but wait after the holidays cause today there is no support.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

how do i see trade token in my ethereum wallet? i go to add custom token but its not recognized

Check your wallet address on etherscan under the tab tokens. This video may help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5cxD9UJY4

I am having trouble when trying to sign up
For regulatory reasons, registrations from your country's IP have been restricted . We apologize that you are unable to participate in the ICO from this location.

Users from the USA or China (if your using VPN with those locations you will also be affected) cannot participate.

What's the minimum to INVEST here ?

There is no minimum amount in ETH but since cost of transaction to buy any amount is more than $3, it is not worth to buy less than 0.1 ETH.

I would say even more!

Hello can we buy this coin with debit or credit card as on their website they say they accept fiat usd??

You can use international wire transfer above 5k USD

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lubreyzo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

Why is it that almost 90% of ICO's using ERC20. Is their any ICO's which uses BTC?
zhip

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Why is it that almost 90% of ICO's using ERC20. Is their any ICO's which uses BTC?
That's killing, I will have to convert BTC to ETH before buying any ICOs
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Your Trade Tokens
will be listed on
OKEX

Okex is very good news.

It still says hitbtc on thread header which is nothing comparing to okex.

It will bring major value to our tokens after ico.

This is excellent news that TIO will be traded already on some prestigious exchanges. I have seen TIO advertised n many places and it will be I believe one of the most prominent ICOS going into 2018. I love the idea of the POOL which will bode a lot of investor confidence and as investors we will feel comfortable going forward into the new year. I showed my DAD all about TIO and he is well impressed.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
neo_6053

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

I get to know I cannot receive TIO in an exchange wallet. But can I send ETH from an exchange to purchase the ICO?

Sorry, it seems I cannot SEND from an exchange either.
Then, how can I deposit ETH into my Metamask wallet? I need to transfer from an exchange to there, and then transfer from Metamask to trade.io? Double fee charged? =_=
Mislav

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

Hello! New here! After so many attempts to resolve issues with trade.io support, I'm writting to see if anybody hase same problems.

I transferred 0.5 ETH to TRADE.IO ICO on 24.12.2017. but didn't receive my TIO tokens to this day. Their instructions said to pay ETH from ETH wallet "like" MEW that is not exchange wallet. So I payed from my CoinPayments wallet. When I contacted their chat support why I didn't get TIO tokens, they said I have to send 0 ETH to their wallet to get tokens. Problem is that CoinPayments doesn't allow 0 ETH transactions. Minimum transaction is 0.0024 ETH (0.0012 + 0.0012 fee).

From that time till today, after many mails and chats with different persons (which I suspect are all fraudsters) I haven't been able to get my tokens I payed for. What I got was another amount of money transferred to them by their chat support instructions:

Ok. I'm not getting a response from Funding team whether the tokens have been sent out yet or not. But in either case, you will need to change the wallet address in your member area to MEW. Here is how to do it:

AND

a. Account UserID
Do this first.   

So I payed even more, 0.004 ETH and sent everything they asked for to Funding, cc to Support. No reply from Funding.

"Hello,

As previously explained to you via email and chat, we cannot change your wallet address anymore. You will need to seek Metamask help how to send 0 ETH in order to retrieve the tokens."

Now I'm so confused will I ever get my tokens as CoinPayments doesn't respond to e-mails and I don't know how to send 0 ETH from initial wallet, and trade.io members area doesn't allow me to change wallet to MEW nad send 0 ETH from there. And whst the hell is Metamask now???

Trade.io has confirmed that they received my payment but are doing nothing to send me tokens. Just going in circles and feeling miserable.  Angry

"HI Mislav

I am very sorry to hear of your poor experience and i assure you that everything is by the book. I have looked in to this and can confirm we have received your purchase.
If you cannot see your TIOs on your MyEtherWallet (or the wallet you have used) kindly follow the below instructions:

Due to additional security measures please use the following “Token Retrieval Process”:

To securely retrieve your tokens from the crowdsale contract you must send a transaction of 0 ETH to the tradeio.eth with advanced data 0x8d8f2adb.

Step-by-step Process:

6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

Can anybody help me???

It seems that the problem occurred when you made a contribution from an exchange which if you see clearly all over trade.io website, telegram, instructions in members area, video, pdf and etc, You Should Never Send from Exchange, and it recommended MyEtherWallet.

To answer your question I must first explain how an ICO works. A smart contract was created, at which nobody can interfere with.

That means that whenever someone sends Ethereum to the address of the smart contract he will be allowed (locked to that specific sender address) a specific and correspondent amount of tokens. That means, you send ETH from your wallet, your wallet is entitled an X amount of Tokens. If for whatever reason you lost your wallet, or your wallet was connected to an exchange that was your responsibility.

A video that shows how to contribute and how to retrieve your tokens can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5cxD9UJY4

Follow the instructions and I hope you manage to retrieve your tokens. If not contract the funding team at trade.io again, but wait after the holidays cause today there is no support.

[/quote]

First of all, your "recommendations" and "instructions" are bad. Second, CoinPayments.net is NOT an exchange, but multiwallet like MyEtherWallet. If you explained anything prior to payments, this wouldn't have happened. Your "support" is jerking me around for 10 days. They use false names in chat, even false gender. They request additional 0.004 ETH payment to change my wallet address and what's with that money now??? After I payed they said it can't be done. Why don't you give me my money back as I requested from day 1??? I would take the money and run as fast as I can from you because only CoinPayments has worse support than you. If your trading platform is going to work like your support, than cryptomarket should fail! This is nightmare! Stealing my money in most sophisticated way!
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

You can use bitcoin BTC in this one but I think it has to be worth at least 5000 USD.
btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Hello Friends

today made few ETH depsosit and it was successful but still after few hours no tokens are being shown in my trade.io account. Any help will be appreciated as when usutally these tokens get displayed.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Hello Friends

today made few ETH depsosit and it was successful but still after few hours no tokens are being shown in my trade.io account. Any help will be appreciated as when usutally these tokens get displayed.
you can send a ticket to support. maybe have some problem on their website. just wait or contact support . it's better than post in forum

White_A

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

the project shows very good performance in terms of fundraising, let's hope for the same continuation after the release of tokens to the stock exchanges.
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Hello Friends

You can view this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5cxD9UJY4

also follow this procedure:

👉 How to receive your Trade Tokens (Participants of ICO only):

Step-by-step Process:

6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

Please note you will only be able to retrieve tokens if you have a successful transaction on etherscan.

johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

AND

a. Account UserID
Do this first.   

"Hello,

"HI Mislav

Step-by-step Process:

6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

Can anybody help me???

First of all, your "recommendations" and "instructions" are bad. Second, CoinPayments.net is NOT an exchange, but multiwallet like MyEtherWallet. If you explained anything prior to payments, this wouldn't have happened. Your "support" is jerking me around for 10 days. They use false names in chat, even false gender. They request additional 0.004 ETH payment to change my wallet address and what's with that money now??? After I payed they said it can't be done. Why don't you give me my money back as I requested from day 1??? I would take the money and run as fast as I can from you because only CoinPayments has worse support than you. If your trading platform is going to work like your support, than cryptomarket should fail! This is nightmare! Stealing my money in most sophisticated way!

As for any ERC-20 Wallet after the participation and contribution, the owner of the wallet must sending 0 ETH and follow the procedure you have above. 10000 other people have done this successfully.

What I can also share is the video which is for MyEtherWallet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5cxD9UJY4 that may help you understand the procedure even more. The support is not familiarized with every ERC20 wallet as you can understand. It was clearly within the instructions to use a recommended wallet so that we could provide support. My only recommendation now, is go to the telegram group of trade.io and find an admin to help you out if they can.

nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

the project shows very good performance in terms of fundraising, let's hope for the same continuation after the release of tokens to the stock exchanges.
come on... good fundraising but it is still now only 25% of hardcap. I am afraid that they have to extend their ICO for year to reach hard cap
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:16 AM

I now how to set it up, but what do you mean their help?
There is a smart contract right?
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

when will trade.io be listed on the exchanges ?
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

come on... good fundraising but it is still now only 25% of hardcap. I am afraid that they have to extend their ICO for year to reach hard cap
Hopefully this project went smoothly according to plan. this project has a very good prospect. Hopefully this project will give a bright future, all no that is not possible. the success of a project depends on the effort and hard work that they do. good luck.

kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Only one day is the end of the ICO. did you own it? Buy it and stock it for the future. It's good if you keep it long. TIO go to moon!
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

How would Liquidity Pool increase? Will they invest in other projects? Or just by profits from trading fees? Is it something like Binance's coin?
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

when will trade.io be listed on the exchanges ?

Next week according to announcements.

Only one day is the end of the ICO. did you own it? Buy it and stock it for the future. It's good if you keep it long. TIO go to moon!

Indeed trade.io is working on different areas, is not just a trading platform. So keep an eye on this project, and anything related to this project will also increase in value.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: