Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:15:54 AM

Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley

Hey i am just curious on your issue you having.  Did you get it resolved already? If not have you tried contacting anyone for help?
The manager already told them to join the telegram group so they will be assisted regarding to their concerns.

I guess there is a problem to their platform that's why they are having this kind of issue, I'm hoping that their issue will be solve immediately as it can affect to all incoming investors.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:33:19 AM

It's great that trade.io has already partnered with two of the biggest brokers which are FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd. and Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd. Trade.io has also been partnering with private companies that wanted to be listed on the exchange platform which would actually boost the market of trade.io. Check this URL:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

It talks about the future endeavors of the company and the future of what trade.io would be.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

how about security of e-wallet? will it provide 2FA as a security? or maybe sms login?

I think they will use 2FA as their security in the future. They will definitely have their site have this kind of security features because most of the sites now uses 2FA

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:05:42 PM

Trade.io is very proactive! You can not be isolated in the world where collaborations win the game. This alliance with top two brokers is going to make trade easy and keep everybody trading more!

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:15:51 PM

Trade.io nice project.I think its will be gain achievement.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
gpower

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?

Please see the programmed timeline as featured within our website's home page:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:26:42 PM

It's great that trade.io has already partnered with two of the biggest brokers which are FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd. and Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd. Trade.io has also been partnering with private companies that wanted to be listed on the exchange platform which would actually boost the market of trade.io. Check this URL:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

It talks about the future endeavors of the company and the future of what trade.io would be.

they are regulated also .
so people who are risking their money on exchange with non regulation need to come on trade.io to better protect their fund i think
this will make trade.io a better  opportunity for investor and holders.
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

the legit and the domain of trade.io is the most obeying place that i have ever seen..this before.Just now i sign up here and i find that this is a very easy and intersting marketing place..i wish it will progress very soon..and reach at the highest point of the improvement.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!

The article is quite a click bait if you ask me, they won't really set aside the ban if ever trade.io investment pushes through, they are merely suggesting that maybe China will eventually lift its ICO ban because major Chinese billionaire's are investing on other countries ico and accepting positions on overseas projects like this project. Reading this article just shows how influential the people who are investing on this project and how powerful the team behind this project are. Knowing that a major Chinese billionaire is part of this project's board of directors just gives me so much confident on this project's success. Regarding the article though I do believe that this ICO ban is just temporary and just a way for China to filter the ICOs that are being invested on by their citizens, eventually once they'll figure out the good icos from the bad then they'll probably lift this ban because it's pretty obvious that they do support the blockchain technology and ofcourse bitcoins, seeing that most of the major bitcoin miners are from China.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

this make me believe more in the project.
its really nice to see big groups are standing with trade.io
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

Trading revolution is here! Never should anybody miss trade.io ICO. It is incredible what trade.io has in store for any trader both the big shot and less capitalized trade!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:07:38 PM

Good start and big plans i see  you have, hope you will success. Support, cos idea is
uniqued. Many ICO these days but this project I like.
S3cco

Activity: 2025
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Trade.io Adjusts Market Cap & Trade Token Price Based On The Rise in Ethereum And Demand for Lower Entry Point:
https://bitcoingarden.org/trade-io-adjusts-market-cap-trade-token-price-based-rise-ethereum-demand-lower-entry-point/

Trade.io announces that as a result of community response, the company has decided to take steps to enable greater participation in its highly anticipated ICO. This includes adjusting the entry price per Trade Token to a lower price to allow for broader participation and reflect the rise in Ethereum, which is used for purchase. With the soft launch already achieved during the PRE-ICO, the price reduction lowers the upper level of the fund raise to approximately $135 million. The result of this reduction will be net positive for existing and future Trade Token participants as it will provide existing token holders with a greater amount of additional tokens, and will allow new participants the ability to obtain a larger amount of Trade Tokens. Additionally, the start of the ICO has been revised to December 5th, still concluding on the originally planned date of December 15th, 2017...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:47:29 PM

Which is min. amount to participate? Thank you

0.1 ETH

Pre ICO ends in 1 day..
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:41 AM

This is the ANN theme of Trade.io. You need to post it in Trade.io's bonus campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0
 Do not post here!
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:34:00 AM

Trade.io Adjusts Market Cap and Trade Token Price Based on the Rise of Ethereum and Demand for Lower Entry Point.

See the reasons behind the decision:

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/tradeio-adjusts-market-cap--trade-token-price-based-on-the-rise-in-ethereum-and-demand-for-lower-entry-659127313.html

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:52:06 AM

Its a great surprise and the time we waiting for is coming for real! The pre ico will come to its end and still trade.io continue to grow! Its a great thing that some chinese billionaire invested here and believing to trade.io's goal like us. I cant wait to use trade.io
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:16:26 AM

Why Are Investments in trade.io Kept Safe?

Cryptocurrency is still known as a relatively risky investment, which is why trade.io takes numerous steps to improve the security of any investment. Trade.io prides itself on being the gold standard within the blockchain fintech space. It strictly follows all the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures and meets the regulatory requirements for investment banks.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:43:16 AM

Trade.io nice project.I think its will be gain achievement.
this project is been nice from the beginning , and as the project continues , they have gained more investors and more people show their supports in this project. And it will gonna succeed until the ICO is finish.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: