Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anatoli4o1

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

Trade.io is an innovative trading platform that uses blockchain technology to change the existing financial ecosystem and democratize markets.The system will use the P2P platform to realize the trading opportunities of a wide range of assets.In the future Trade.io wants to become a platform for trading almost any assets. The system will be implemented Forex tools for trading currencies, and CFD-for trading precious metals, oil, commodities, indices, world stocks and any other valuable assets.( Only at the launch stage, the platform will offer more than 120 products to market participants. )The system of trade.io will use Ethereum and Raiden to create a P2P trading platform to conduct 1Mтpaнcфepoв per second through "government channels", which addresses the scalability issue in most applications of the block chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invest4allru

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

The Watchdog airdrop will run from July 11th–27th and is free to enter for anyone who registers with the trade.io airdrop program.

Is this airdrop still active?
mkrbroadcast

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

There is so many crypto exchanges are launching every day claiming plenty of features, but very few are giving which make comfortable to stick with it for long term to fulfill our trading needs.
Today I am going to reveal some important features of trade.io exchange that could give you an excellent crypto trading environment.

1. On 17th, means day after tomorrow it's beta version is going to launch & first 1000 selected candidates will allow to start trading on it & after the successful testing, rest will be able to trade on it.
2. You'll get a commission free trading opportunity for the first month that could save you lots of money.
3.Trading on some exchanges which are not responsive at all while execution of trades. So I am looking for a exchange which have fully customizable interface & fast execution of trades, so that you did not miss any profitable trades & trade.io is going to provide such features on it.
4. Trade.io has partnered with Selfkey to provide seamless registration & verification of your exchange account. Now you are free from going through such a lengthy process of manually verification of your account which took so much of time. With the help of Selfkey features, you will be able to pass your verification almost instantly.

WELCOME ON THE BOARD
This is just an information regarding latest happenings into the crypto world. Check yourself & be informed.

With Regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
redwine49

Activity: 952
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

hi. i just want to remind you. no refferal link allowed in this forum.
you can be banned by forum moderator. i suggest you to delete your post.
you can read more detail https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

The Watchdog airdrop will run from July 11th–27th and is free to enter for anyone who registers with the trade.io airdrop program.

Is this airdrop still active?
yes, still active. i got free XRR tokens by holding > 2500 TIO

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Anatoli4o1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

The value of the generated tokens in the trade system.io. Tradetoken will be a means of exchange and preservation of capital and will allow you to perform all transactions with any assets. The companies involved in the project will provide their real assets instead of tokens, which will make it actually the only example of a crypto currency with real security. Each participant has the opportunity to place their tokens in the generated liquidity pool and get paid daily profits, whether Fiat or cryptogenic. In various jurisdictions was conducted by the special legal consultations that allow you to reassure the project participants that the token (TIO) will be determined as the estimated money, and not securities. To become a member of the liquidity pool, you need to purchase trading Tokens, while you can replenish the pool with almost any assets, but personally provides access to some important advantages. TIO will be the most accessible medium of exchange on the exchange. It will allow you to save capital and use tokens for purchases. The token will allow to receive a higher percentage of profit for the pool members. Preferential right of access to new emerging products and technologies.
invest4allru

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

It is certainly observed that in the financial sector the trading platforms existing in the market today suffer from lack of transparency, are not verified by independent third parties and often suffer conflicts of interest. Due to the abuses, inefficiency and disappointment derived from this absence of reforms, traders and brokers thinking about the future look for a solution that can eliminate intermediaries and facilitate massive access to the status quo we have today: a revolutionary technology on which to build the next generation of trading platforms. The blockchain technology has meant the great possibility of making this things viable and thus achieve a total turnaround in the financial services sector.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

Hi all, I think the tradeio exchange will has many kinds tokens or coins. Now the ICO watchdog has make Airdrops to whom holder the TIO. Here is the news https://medium.com/@trade.io/ico-watchdog-to-airdrop-2-5-million-tokens-to-trade-io-community-in-latest-strategic-partnership-50b994da0322

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
mkrbroadcast

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

Trade.io is an innovative trading platform that uses blockchain technology to change the existing financial ecosystem and democratize markets.The system will use the P2P platform to realize the trading opportunities of a wide range of assets.In the future Trade.io wants to become a platform for trading almost any assets. The system will be implemented Forex tools for trading currencies, and CFD-for trading precious metals, oil, commodities, indices, world stocks and any other valuable assets.( Only at the launch stage, the platform will offer more than 120 products to market participants. )The system of trade.io will use Ethereum and Raiden to create a P2P trading platform to conduct 1Mтpaнcфepoв per second through "government channels", which addresses the scalability issue in most applications of the block chain.
Well, this is very much true that, implementation of blockchain technology in trading industry will renew & give new life to this lucrative business model. As I was also a forex trader before and actively traded for more than 3 years in a row.
What I have seen that, still I do not understand the fee structure of forex trading platforms. The trading charges are very high which minimize the profits.
But when I recognise the developing stage of cryoto trading platform, it fascinated me a lot due to it's decentralized & peer to peer trading features & low cost trading fees. Where your funds are totally under your control. So I left the forex trading & started cryptocurrency trading.
Since, I came across to know about trade.io in the last quarter of 2017 & constantly following it. If they have planned to implement all the forex instruments on it in future, than it will break the negative perspective of the people & attract fresh investors in this field.
I found the best part in it, which is 50% revenue share program on a daily basis, means whatever profit it makes, half will be distribute to the TIO token holders into the platform.
Or, if losses occurs, 50% of that losses would be deduct from them on that day.
I think this is a fair game. In traditional trading system none of the trading platform has shared their profits with their investors.
So this makes it different with the others. There are zero % chances to make lose.
Anyway, finally tomorrow is going to launch this platform, let see, what they will reveal ?

Thanks & regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
bhaskerjoshi

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

Tradeio is adding Excellent features for its plateform. No any trading fee on the 1st month of launch and subsequently low fees are it/s main strength. This project wll definitely go to the moon.
RlanaS

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

trade.io provides efficient, fair and safe blockchain technologies to financial market participants. It introduces professional experience and a carefully developed structure to the exponentially growing crypto industry. Very active team behind the project…am sure that there will be more to come and I am already thrilled at what Trade.io can become
RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

TradeIO - leading blockchain firm in the financial markets. Default charting widgets and other technical tools will allow you to review historical data that will help you to tailor your future trading strategy.
With powerful flexibility you can create your perfect trading environment in just a few minutes after signing up, without compromising on performance or speed. To successfully bridge the expertise and structure of traditional banking systems with the newest and most innovative products, using blockchain technologies. In doing so, it will become the leader as the world's most sought-after wealth-generation platform.
LuckyDragon

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

"Trade.io is an innovative trading platform that uses blockchain technology to change the existing financial ecosystem and democratize markets. The system will use the P2P platform to realize the trading opportunities of a wide range of assets. In the future, Trade.io wants to become a platform for trading almost any assets. The system will be implemented Forex tools for trading currencies, and CFD-for trading precious metals, oil, commodities, indices, world stocks and any other valuable assets. ( Only at the launch stage, the platform will offer more than 120 products to market participants. )The system of trade.io will use Ethereum and Raiden to create a P2P trading platform to conduct 1Mтpaнcфepoв per second through "government channels", which addresses the scalability issue in most applications of the blockchain"

Talented developers and good ideas guarantee success.
This great project comes from Blockchain world and expecting yet another huge outcome.
This is the future right here ladies and gentlemen...
I'm very excited to be part of it!!
bibi91011

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

I fell in love with this exchange after spending 1 hour with it. I hardly find an exchange matches my expectation but Trade.Io passed my test so easily. I am excited to use it more often.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Reminder that the trade.io exchange is about to go live. You can find further info from the trade token twitter page: https://twitter.com/TradeToken

Also, for those who are interested, I posted an article recently about trade io exchange and other functions of trade tokens. Also that the 'dare to share' campaign first run has only a few days to go. All the points from the article still stand, let me know what you think: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hassy/trade-io-new-crypto-exchange-coming-mid-2018
Anatoli4o1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

!!!! In light of a security issue with a well-known exchange last week, we took a further precautionary step to have a second independent audit of our exchange & hot wallet schema from top to bottom. While fortunately no material issues have been found, the audit will not be 100% complete by time of the launch.

While we fully expect the second audit findings to come back in line with our initial audit, we want to err on the side of caution to allow completion. As a result, we’ve made the decision to postpone the launch six days, to Monday, July 23rd, 12PM EST.

While we’re frustrated in delaying the launch, as we’re as anxious as you to show off our innovative exchange, we need to exercise prudence when it comes to security, and feel this is the right thing to do.

On the bright side, the slight delay will allow us to complete USDT integration, which will bring the list of cryptocurrencies at launch to: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, USDT and of course TIO.

Lastly, due to any inconvenience as a result of the delay, we’ve decided to waive all withdrawal fees for the first 30 days. This means that there will be no deposit or withdrawal fees, and no maker or taker fees as previously announced for the first 30 days, in other words, 100% free trading across the board.

We appreciate your continued patience, and assure you, we have built something very special that will be well worth the wait.!!!
invest4allru

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

Like the global idea of Trade.io. It seeks to be a trading and financing platform that will cover much more than crypto-assets. It will also offer Forex and CFD on precious metals, oil, commodities, indices and stocks, among others. Really cool.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

well tio still far from ico price, more room to growth, good team & marketing
waiting for full exchange open,

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
anhcuti24

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

BENEFITS OF THE trade.io EXCHANGE;
*default widget
*10 customize canvass layout
*powerful flexibility for traders
*custom profiles
* 24/7 costumer service
*on top in security

We are extremely proud of what we have created for our TIOnauts. Here you can see a few of the benefits that our exchange will include. Get ready for the official launch of our platform on 17th July, when we will have the pleasure to showcase all of our hard work to the lucky 1,000 candidates. Pre-register here: https://trade.io/l/lb1x to be in with a chance of being one of the lucky few #tradeioexchange

Really cool.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

this is one of the few projects that continue to work and show good results, I hope that this will continue
mkrbroadcast

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

QUICK UPDATES ABOUT THE TRADE.IO LAUNCH!!!
As we know that today on 17th July, the trade.io exchange was planned to launch but due to some technical issues have been occured during the audit & was not audited 100% which is required to launch it today. It has been postponed  to next date and fixed to launch it on 23rd of July.
There is nothing  to worry about it because  the team is working on it to sort out all the pros & cons and complete all the necessary works before the next launch date, so that none of the serious issues could disturb in near future.
In the year 1996-97, when dot com industry was flourishing & those who are invested in IPO's of Amazon & Ebay, they all became millionaire  & billionaire.
Now comes crypto industry which is another breakthrough of technological innovative  of blockchain know as ICO's.
This is also not very much different than IPO. But the only difference  is that,  here no need to wait 20 years to get that much of growth. It could give you that kind of returns in 2 to 3 years, but it is depends upon the right selection of ICO.
Trade.io was launched their ICO in last quarter of 2017 with the rate of $1.00 per TIO & now the price is very much down due to bearish behaviour of crypto market due to uncertainties of regulation in some countries including India. This is not going to last so long.
I think this is the best time to get into this market & pick some good ICO. I personally consider TIO would be a better one to hold for long term. Who know this could be a next Amazon or Ebay.
This is my personal research & opinion. If you want to know more about It, just visit the site & do your personal research as well.

https://trade.io

Thank you & good luck!!!
Regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: