Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Signature Design  (Read 3732 times)
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

He wants me to stop participating in Alttradex signature bounty because it's claimed by someone else.

Who even is their manager? Please don't tell me its Alttradex himself. Undecided  I am sure that if it is a reputable/proper manager, he or she would understand the concerns raised and will allow you to remove your signature for a few days to protect yourself from this exact situation.....

Yeah because you want what's best for me right?

Well, then why the fuck would I want you to remove your signature? Still, it seems that the signature holds greater value to you than getting negative trust. A sane man would have immediately removed the signature after seeing the red trust on their profile and would have contacted Lauda for an appeal. Yet, still nothing...

FYI: You need to understand the difference between Forum Rules and the Trust system. They are 2 completely different things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

Who even is their manager? Please don't tell me its Alttradex himself. Undecided  I am sure that if it is a reputable/proper manager, he or she would understand the concerns raised and will allow you to remove your signature for a few days to protect yourself from this exact situation.....

I don't know who is their manager, and I really don't care, I really don't (you have your way on supporting some ICO projects, I have my own)
I'd like to make a deal: If this exchange/market will go live and he will do everything that he promised to do, Lauda will remove that negative trust, and if I will get screwed, I will lose money and obviously I will delete this account and never support any of this type of projects.
How's this?

Well, then why the fuck would I want you to remove your signature? Still, it seems that the signature holds greater value to you than getting negative trust. A sane man would have immediately removed the signature after seeing the red trust on their profile and would have contacted Lauda for an appeal. Yet, still nothing...

Again: I HATE BULLIES!!! I never done anything that I was bullied on doing, and I never will. And this as I said before is Bullying!!!! IS THE DEFINITION OF BULLYING!!!
If you are that kind of person that is doing what every Bully is telling you to do, and you do it... well that's you. Don't expect that if you would do something, someone else would do the same.

FYI: You need to understand the difference between Forum Rules and the Trust system. They are 2 completely different things.

Yeah, I learned that you can f**k anyone by giving negative trust with no repercussion!
If bitcointalk was a app this would be a BIG BUG!!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:45:44 PM

When we'll trade something please give me a trust + or -, but until then it's abusive to give someone negative trust

OH MY GOD ELPEDRAS STOP!!! YOU'RE ABUSING THEM!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A BULLY!!!!!!1111oneone Angry

ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

When we'll trade something please give me a trust + or -, but until then it's abusive to give someone negative trust

OH MY GOD ELPEDRAS STOP!!! YOU'RE ABUSING THEM!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A BULLY!!!!!!1111oneone Angry

The last one was unintended for that guy Smiley Thank you for showing me. Just removed the last negative trust.
But Lauda deserved it and it deserve much more! (for me Lauda is a "it" not a he/she)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

But Lauda deserved it and it deserve much more! (for me Lauda is a "it" not a he/she)
You don't see a problem with these two quotes?
Oh, I see. It's only abusive when it's not you.

ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

You don't see a problem with these two quotes?

I deleted the unintended negative trust that I gave to the last person. Lauda deserves every piece of it!

Oh, I see. It's only abusive when it's not you.

When I make a mistake I always make it right after I see it, and I made it right as you can see.

I really don't have anything to say no more.
I'm sure that anything that you want to ask me or talk with me is written above, just read the thread...

I got tired of this stupid conversation.

ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD

I learned a valuable lesson with this experience.

Trust system is a stupid system, and it's stupid because it's in stupid peoples hands like in Lauda s hands.

If a DT (Lauda) gives you a negative trust, that's that, you can not do anything about it, just obey or have negative trust for ever. There is no one above DT. There are no rules for DT. All of this leads to abusive negative trust for normal user like myself.

I'm not a scammer, never was and never will be. I don't support scammers, and I always fallow the rules.
In this case it seams that all of this is not enough.

Anyway... Have a great one!

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

If a DT (Lauda) gives you a negative trust, that's that, you can not do anything about it, just obey or have negative trust for ever. There is no one above DT. There are no rules for DT. All of this leads to abusive negative trust for normal user like myself.
Time and time again, you have shown that you do not understand the system. You are wrong.

Lauda is DT2. There are DT1 users. They are above Lauda. They can exclude Lauda from the DefaultTrust list.
There are rules for DefaultTrust. You have to be trusted by one a user in DT(n-1) to be included in DT(n). You can be excluded with two DT(n-1) exclusions.

Theymos chooses DT1 users. If you have a problem with Lauda, take it up with DT1 users.

nathanael reagan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

lauda.
please to erase untrust on me, i'm just follow a bounty campaign. i don't know ehat's your problem. i never make mistake to you even i don't know you. take care your problem by your self, don't to me. do u understand?Huh
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:10:14 AM

lauda.
please to erase untrust on me, i'm just follow a bounty campaign. i don't know ehat's your problem. i never make mistake to you even i don't know you. take care your problem by your self, don't to me. do u understand?Huh
You are an accomplice to theft. That is your problem, not mine.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

lauda.
How can we know who thief and who not? I did not read all thread and did not see your warning. I found out about this problem only after got negative trust.
croatiancumdumpster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

lauda.
How can we know who thief and who not? I did not read all thread and did not see your warning. I found out about this problem only after got negative trust.

If you dont read Lauda's mind before participating on the forum, you are both a liar and a cheater and deserve negative trust. This is Bitcointalk policy. Welcome to Bitcointalk.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

lauda.
What steps have you taken to remedy your involvement in it since you've found about it?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

This Issue is Similar to Sir Atriz. There is A Campaign Manager Who copied His Design And Format of Campaign, But, The Great Thing is That, The Person Who copied The Format of Sir Atriz ask For An Apology Since He Was a Beginner of Handling campaigns, But You, Alttradex Keep on Complaining Things, and Not Watching Your Words. How can You say That is Is Just similar? Do you Intend to Say That it Was Just A Coincidence? DT members have The Right Because They Are Our Superior Here.

Campaign Managers accept Their mistake so That They Are Corrected and That's how They Show Their Professionalism Instead of Complaining Things That has Not been Done When It is Already Visible.
rewse

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

lauda.
What steps have you taken to remedy your involvement in it since you've found about it?
I deleted my post from thread, which is the subject of a dispute. That's all I can do in this situation.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

I deleted my post from thread, which is the subject of a dispute. That's all I can do in this situation.
Good. I'd like to point out that you should not: a) Try to join that bounty again. b) Knowingly become an accomplice to theft or other shady actions (even though this time it is unknowingly). As per cryptodevil's advice, repeated offenders will be left with a negative mark while seemingly innocent people will have their mark removed once they remedy the problem.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

All right, no more signature, no more drama, will eat pasta next month, who cares.
Friend why are you bumping this thread , all with OP and the filthy guy has been sorted. Lauda did what was justice.

It is really unfortunate here that we cannot unsubscribe yourself from threads on which we commented so at the evening i get a hell of threads and i get confused whom to check and whom not.

Arnaud

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:53:25 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:58:38 PM by Arnaud

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

Edit:

Someone also copy my signature design.
Please tag this profile I already talk to them but they still ignoring my PM.
Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1137382

Proof:

Bounty thread that copy my ETHLend signature design: (CryptoCopy Bounty Thread)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345810.msg23891096#msg23891096

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:27:49 AM

-snip-
How amusing. CryptoCopy.

Did you PM them yet?