Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64299 times)
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

I looked at your project and i dont think that this project will be really successful.  Sad
This is strong statement. Why do you think so?
Cos i think the project is too complicated for the average user. Too complex description, I dont fully understand what exactly it does
LOL Cheesy And this is the whole reason? This project is aimed at people who understand this. Try to understand or you can invest in any other that you like, what's the problem? =)
Well, I thought it was in the interest of developers to attract as many users as possible to the project, did not they?
And this means that the goal and tasks of the project should be explained as simply and easily as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

I looked at your project and i dont think that this project will be really successful.  Sad
Cos i think the project is too complicated for the average user. Too complex description, I dont fully understand what exactly it does
LOL Cheesy And this is the whole reason? This project is aimed at people who understand this. Try to understand or you can invest in any other that you like, what's the problem? =)
Well, I thought it was in the interest of developers to attract as many users as possible to the project, did not they?
And this means that the goal and tasks of the project should be explained as simply and easily as possible.
I dont think that the project is described badly, I understand everything. Apparently it's just not yours and you should look for another goal for your investments
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

Hmm. Site still hasnt several localizations!
That isnt cool!
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:50:35 PM

That isnt cool!
But what's the point, if whitepaper is still available only in English?
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

That isnt cool!
So what? I dont think this is a problem to add localization. If I do not know the English language, then how should I familiarize myself with the project?
paretonetwork

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

This video is our quicker explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6MFoSQkT7U
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

That isnt cool!
So what? I dont think this is a problem to add localization. If I do not know the English language, then how should I familiarize myself with the project?
Firstly, dont know in English and get involved in investment projects ... LOL
Secondly, i think translations of whitepaper on other languages will appear, do not worry.
In addition, there is always a google translator.
paretonetwork

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

That isnt cool!

The white paper is being translated by Morningside Translations into Japanese, Chinese Traditional + Simplified, and Korean, this should be available in 7 business days, but it is based on their speed

Our bounty program for additional translations will be open in a few days
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

That isnt cool!
Firstly, dont know in English and get involved in investment projects ... LOL
Secondly, i think translations of whitepaper on other languages will appear, do not worry.
In addition, there is always a google translator.
Yes, it might make sense to wait for the translation.
But to use Google translator, are you serious? Oh well, he will not be able to convey the main idea of the project, no way.
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

That isnt cool!

The white paper is being translated by Morningside Translations into Japanese, Chinese Traditional + Simplified, and Korean, this should be available in 7 business days, but it is based on their speed

Its sounds good. But will there be other European languages?
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

That isnt cool!

Yes, I agree, Google translator does not translate perfectly, but can pass the basic idea of the text fairly well. Translation algorithms will be improved all the time, so it seems to me you did not even try
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:11:59 PM

That isnt cool!

Yes, I agree, Google translator does not translate perfectly, but can pass the basic idea of the text fairly well. Translation algorithms will be improved all the time, so it seems to me you did not even try
To be honest, I have no problems with English. But I have friends who, dont look at foreign projects, because of the language barrier
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:16:36 PM

This video is our quicker explanation

Thank you. Its helped a lot
skybot13x

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:22:53 PM

Spreading valuable information which helps you beating the market usually wouldn't get shared. And if it gets shared there might still be egoistic motives involved. If a bank labels an asset a buy, the bank isn't really interested in making you money. The bank is interested in making money for itself by either creating orchestrated herd behavior for a specific asset or by selling shit which they say is buy. I am curious to see how a platform like yours could work in the end (if at all). Our whole lives are about information tied to assets and most human beings don't feel like sharing the stuff that really makes you money.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
paretonetwork

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:34:46 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 07:57:56 PM by paretonetwork

Spreading valuable information which helps you beating the market usually wouldn't get shared. And if it gets shared there might still be egoistic motives involved. If a bank labels an asset a buy, the bank isn't really interested in making you money. The bank is interested in making money for itself by either creating orchestrated herd behavior for a specific asset or by selling shit which they say is buy. I am curious to see how a platform like yours could work in the end (if at all). Our whole lives are about information tied to assets and most human beings don't feel like sharing the stuff that really makes you money.

The value you can earn in Pareto can be greater than the value you can earn from trying to trade on the information yourself.

In the Pareto Network the incentive models are aligned better.

Our white paper goes into more detail about who would use it, why they would use it over doing something else, and under what circumstances our network is a better way to make money, in the "case studies" section.

retrend

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:28:08 PM

Hey. What about competition?
There are platforms on the market. which represent competition to this platform?
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

There are platforms on the market. which represent competition to this platform?
LOL
Of course there is!
Competition is always inherent in the market.
It seems to me that in our day its impossible to offer an idea that would not have any analogues. 
retrend

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

LOL
Of course there is!
It seems to me that in our day its impossible to offer an idea that would not have any analogues. 

Well, if you come to a market where there is competition, then you must offer something that will provide new opportunities.
Am I wrong?
What Pareto has to offer ?
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

LOL
Of course there is!

Well, if you come to a market where there is competition, then you must offer something that will provide new opportunities.
Am I wrong?
This problem is explained in WP.
retrend

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:45:42 PM

LOL
Of course there is!

Am I wrong?
This problem is explained in WP.
I'm not an newb. As I understood from WP. Pareto this is another platform of predictions but in a new wrapper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: