Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64302 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

I can not quite figure out what kind of platform it is, what is it for?
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
In terms of what kind of information will be sold? Betting what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

Wow, the project really leaves a very good impression. The sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a stage of pre-sale of tokens, there are 27 days left, so you still have time to think everything over and join)
And how much is the cost of one token? Is softkap and hardcup?
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

Wow, the project really leaves a very good impression. The sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a stage of pre-sale of tokens, there are 27 days left, so you still have time to think everything over and join)
The cost of the token 1 ETH = 5500 PTX, Hard cap 25.000ETH (12.000.000 $)
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:01 PM

No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
And why would anyone share information, if he can make money on this?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:11:43 PM

And what about the bonuses, they are?
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received his information.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:49:30 PM

Yes, the first 20% of buyers up to 10% of the bonus, if you want to get additional tokens, I advise you to hurry up! Wink
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:59:47 PM

The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received his information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:21 PM

Yes, the first 20% of buyers up to 10% of the bonus, if you want to get additional tokens, I advise you to hurry up! Wink
At the very least, you can get additional tokens from the Bounty!
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
spartanrules

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:31:16 PM

And can I at the same time be an investor and participate in Bounty?
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
What is this system?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:56:54 PM

And can I at the same time be an investor and participate in Bounty?
Of course, why not, all the information and available assignments you can learn from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402326
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:15:09 PM

What is this system?
The rating of users depends on their activity and the number of purchased content. The ranking algorithm helps to get information first by users with a higher rating. Other users will receive the same data a little later.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

What is this system?
The rating of users depends on their activity and the number of purchased content. The ranking algorithm helps to get information first by users with a higher rating. Other users will receive the same data a little later.
How much later other users will receive the data?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

What is this system?
It already depends on the workload of the servers and the work of the project team. Usually everything happens quickly enough, because the project is fast-growing and very popular on the market
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

What is this system?
It already depends on the workload of the servers and the work of the project team. Usually everything happens quickly enough, because the project is fast-growing and very popular on the market
I hope this is really so. I only recently became acquainted with Pareto. If you are less or less familiar with it, can I ask a few questions?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

What is this system?
I hope this is really so. I only recently became acquainted with Pareto. If you are less or less familiar with it, can I ask a few questions?
Yes, of course, only if you want me to answer you now, then hurry, you need to leave soon.
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

What is this system?
Yes, of course, only if you want me to answer you now, then hurry, you need to leave soon.
Excellent, I'll try to express my thoughts faster)
What can you say about the ecosystem of this network? Is it separate or a structural part of something else?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: