Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepBit pool thread for newbies  (Read 68858 times)
conceptxp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:29:18 PM

however I do not receive the amount on the following date:
04/02/2013
my address:  1pk3XQf9bSKEoxK8UtdiZNy6ZFm8E239U
Please check the status of your transaction on blockexplorer AND blockchain.info sites.
I'm sure that it was issued correctly, but today we had very small number of blocks mined, so this is probably the cause for delay because usually our transactions are confirmed by our blocks.
You should get confirmations when new blocks will be mined by Deepbit.
Sorry about this.

Problem resolved.  Received last nite.  Thanks for your help
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bleddynn

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:50:42 PM

I am new to the pool and I am trying to get a dedicated server mining 24/7. I have a Dell Dimension v433c with 256MB SDRAM with Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS x32 installed. What is the suggested miner for my system and what would be the best command to use to get it running. I have already tried to use Ufasoft's Multi-coin miner that I installed from source but once I got it running (with the appropriate command) it was throwing out an error code at me. I know that the Windows version works because I had it running overnight through the command line. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
bleddynn

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:41:07 PM

I am new to the pool and I am trying to get a dedicated server mining 24/7. I have a Dell Dimension v433c with 256MB SDRAM with Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS x32 installed. What is the suggested miner for my system and what would be the best command to use to get it running. I have already tried to use Ufasoft's Multi-coin miner that I installed from source but once I got it running (with the appropriate command) it was throwing out an error code at me. I know that the Windows version works because I had it running overnight through the command line. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The error I am getting is "Error 80072550"
goregrind

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:58:42 PM

Thanks

Can you check this ? https://blockexplorer.com/tx/94025ebf3c2b691f91c110fcfc180f2467eb603a57671f2eea39eeb03cc37dae
The btc was withdrawn from my account but the transaction seems non existent.
This link shows that your TX was already confirmed.
Also blockexplorer can only show confirmed transactions.

woot?
[Tycho] (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 05:36:42 PM

What GPU are you using ?

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
RandQm

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 02:27:54 PM

When I start mining, I get 1 or multiple shares and then it just stops.
When I check my account on deepbit it says my workers are disconnected, I have to restart GUIminer (sometimes a few times)
in order to get them connected and mining again. this basically happens every 15-30 minutes.
My log doesn't clear up anything as well.
Anybody have an idea what's causing this disconnections?
[Tycho] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 03:53:29 PM

When I check my account on deepbit it says my workers are disconnected, I have to restart GUIminer (sometimes a few times)
in order to get them connected and mining again. this basically happens every 15-30 minutes.
So it just stops mining, your hashrate display in the miner stops and it can't reconnect again ?

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
RandQm

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 03:57:06 PM

So it just stops mining, your hashrate display in the miner stops and it can't reconnect again ?
My hashrate continues in my GUIminer, but on my account page it says 0.0 and workers diconnected.
Restarting the guiminer mostly solves it for 15-30mins but then it's disconnected again.
I'm using PPS btw, since the other way gives me a bunch of errors.
Roselle

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:46:53 PM

I'm having a similar problem as the above poster. If it's a deepbit issue could someone recommend a similar service (as in pay per share even on invalid blocks and the like)?

Edit: Looked at the console and here's what it says.
Note sorry if this is really long looking for a way to spoiler it now if anyone wants to tell me how.
okay never mind notice some personal info in there
dr_zoidberg590

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:57:33 PM

Hello I'd be grateful for any help with this problem.

Though I'm using the correct email including worker number and password in GUIminer, deepbit says Worker not Connected. Sometimes it is connected but very quickly that error message appears.

What can cause this.

I also have no flags, is this important?

GeForce GTX660
RandQm

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 05:48:02 PM

Hello I'd be grateful for any help with this problem.

Though I'm using the correct email including worker number and password in GUIminer, deepbit says Worker not Connected. Sometimes it is connected but very quickly that error message appears.

What can cause this.

I also have no flags, is this important?

GeForce GTX660
I'm using flags and I'm still stuck with the problem.
Fetch

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:35:39 PM

Hey there,

I'm totaly new at the whole mining thing. I considered it once, but it did not seem very    
lucrative. I now read comments from 2 years ago saying a newcomer tried it out and made 10 BTC in a couple of days.
Well... fuck me for not jumping on board then cause with the prices going trough the roof.

So I decided to try it out now, maybe with the high-value of BTC's I might even make some money.
I've set up my wallet, GUIMiner and deepbit and everything seems to be worken, but.....

There are a couple of things that seem to slow my speed down from +-300 Mhash/s to only 300 Khash/s.
The decrease is usually when i get the messages:

"long poll: new block...."
and

ADL_Adapter_ID_Get failed, cutoff temperature disabled for 0:0:Pitcairn

I don't know why my speed drops after a new block has been found but it does, and when I stop/start for a sec it will be back to normal.
I don't even begin to grasp what the whole ADL Adapter thingy might mean. Can it be my PSU isn't sufficient anough?

Any help and or advise would be much appreciated.
DeepBit has pulled me true the start up, I hope you guys can help me get rid of the little problems aswell;)
[Tycho] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 10:58:17 AM

There are a couple of things that seem to slow my speed down from +-300 Mhash/s to only 300 Khash/s.

and

This hashrate drop is permanent or for some specific time interval ? When does it rise again ?

Fetch

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:06:33 PM

and

This hashrate drop is permanent or for some specific time interval ? When does it rise again ?

It is permanent as in, it will stay that low until i restart again. I don't think there is a specific interfal, once it had been running for an hour or so until it slowed down again.
I check the concole every time to see what happend and it says 95% of the time:
"long poll: new block" with a code after that.
It has also said "long poll IO error"
and it says IO errors - 1, tolerance 2 sometime when i restart it.
the other message that seems to slow it down is:
which has only happened a couple of times.

the hashing speed does not rise agains until i manually stop and restart the mining.
bleddynn

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:41:54 PM

What GPU are you using ?

I'm not using a GPU. It's just an old Pentium Pro 600 MHz system that I wanted to have running 24/7. I know that CPU mining doesn't yield well but I don't mind.

I am also getting the same error when I tried using a Dell Dimension L1000R with a Pentium III w/o a GPU.
Fetch

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:21:01 PM

and

It is permanent as in, it will stay that low until i restart again. I don't think there is a specific interfal, once it had been running for an hour or so until it slowed down again.

the hashing speed does not rise agains until i manually stop and restart the mining.

I would als like to add the speed just went down with another message:
RPCError: You are reconnecting to long poll too fast

I own a 7850 that is not overclocked. the temperatue of the GPU while mining with full GPU load is steady around 74-77. This should not be a problem as other people overclock there 7850 and push and keep it steady at 85+. When I manually max my fan speed at 100% the temperatue won't even go above 70 degree's. So it seems very unlikely that the GPU temperature is the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas??
Fetch

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:53:41 PM

and

I would als like to add the speed just went down with another message:
RPCError: You are reconnecting to long poll too fast

I own a 7850 that is not overclocked. the temperatue of the GPU while mining with full GPU load is steady around 74-77. This should not be a problem as other people overclock there 7850 and push and keep it steady at 85+. When I manually max my fan speed at 100% the temperatue won't even go above 70 degree's. So it seems very unlikely that the GPU temperature is the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Yet another error message to add to the list:
warning: job finished, 0:0:Pitcairn is idle.

they sometime come together and sometimes it is just one of those, it can be anyone of those as far as I have noticed.
Does anyone recognize any of these problems? I could really use some help, I have not been able to find much online about these error messages and no possible solutions at all.
Maybe my pc and I just aren't cut out for bitminingXD
Could anyone maybe post the error messages to the main deepbit board, I can still not post there. Is there any kind of main tech support threat for this kind of thing?
xSpartanCx

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:23:57 AM

Every time I leave my GUIminer on for about 10 minutes I will get a long poll error or it will say that job is finished and my gpu is idle. What am I doing wrong? Is it due to my bitcoin wallet program being open? I've got a 9800gt with 21.3Mhash/s
Lepanen

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:34:17 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 08:28:45 AM by Lepanen

Trasaction to my wallet not workig? It has been over 11hours already and i dont see it on my wallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1Az8aSianXnWJnHZtpF93NBpXQD5GiQwz3
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/b48f6f9656454542680a498e9bcaab41a6af4daf5a17a0ebb2eb0c6135c0eedc It says transaction not found.

Problem solved received it now on my wallet. It just took so long.
theotherjim

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:51:11 PM

Is anyone else not seeing rates in summary of workers on [my account] page?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: