Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51054 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:23:17 AM

The order was a Jalapeno initially. I paid to upgrade it to a 60gh/s SC Single, and BFL confirmed that I would not lose my place in line.

The bit-pay guys know the number BFL's database started at, and it was with my order. I placed it within ten seconds of BFL opening the forms, and nobody on the forums claimed a previous preorder until BFL started lying about it. I'm not going to be easily convinced that over 50 people placed orders via paypal exclusively in those ten seconds.

BFL: What's your excuse for this one?

Calm the fck down,

The reason why there are orders b4 you was the last FPGA orders were allowed to convert to ASICs. They've automatically become the first ones in line.

For new orders, its true that you're the first.

I'm getting confused with all this. Now, which sock puppet are you. Are you Josh, Sonny, Andrew or the secretary minecraft addict at the office. LOL
Fixed it for you.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:24:39 AM

The order was a Jalapeno initially. I paid to upgrade it to a 60gh/s SC Single, and BFL confirmed that I would not lose my place in line.

The bit-pay guys know the number BFL's database started at, and it was with my order. I placed it within ten seconds of BFL opening the forms, and nobody on the forums claimed a previous preorder until BFL started lying about it. I'm not going to be easily convinced that over 50 people placed orders via paypal exclusively in those ten seconds.

Calm the fck down,

The reason why there are orders b4 you was the last FPGA orders were allowed to convert to ASICs. They've automatically become the first ones in line.

Nemesis is correct. There are a number of orders that are before the first Bitpay order, dating back well before #1600.  Garr, you can officially piss off at this point and take your accusations and stick them straight up your ass.  I tried to be nice and I wanted to help you and you give me all sorts of shit and accusations.  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.  Garr, you'll get your order when it comes up in the queue, I'm done looking into your problems or trying to help you.  

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:27:41 AM

Crazy, crazy!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:31:57 AM

Calm the fck down,

Nemesis is correct. There are a number of orders that are before the first Bitpay order, dating back well before #1600.  Garr, you can officially piss off at this point and take your accusations and stick them straight up your ass.  I tried to be nice and I wanted to help you and you give me all sorts of shit and accusations.  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.  Garr, you'll get your order when it comes up in the queue, I'm done looking into your problems or trying to help you.  

What a lovely business ethic you have. I guess it's a good thing none of your customers come from this forum since we're all, "monumental assholes."

By the way: Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:35:54 AM

wow, you managed to insult everyone and solve nothing in one single post, that must be why I heard tell tales about your crudeness
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:51:20 AM

Calm the fck down,

I'm getting confused with all this. Now, which sock puppet are you. Are you Josh, Sonny, Andrew or the secretary at the office. LOL

wow, you managed to insult everyone and solve nothing in one single post, that must be why I heard tell tales about your crudeness

Obviously a sock... incessant use of abbreviations to attempt to obfuscate the sock's identity... try harder Tongue

Josh, What happened to the 1/3 1/3 1/3 plan that was publicly announced? My FPGA Upgrade orders got added to the queue like any other new order, why is that?

I laugh at you Josh. You fail to come up with legitimate answers and get frustrated when presented with a logical argument. I wanted to wait until my orders were delivered before calling you out on this shitstorm you've created, but your business operations and ethic are both unacceptable.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:53:06 AM

Duly noted Garr and I understand your concerns.  I will get your refund processed first thing tomorrow when I get into the office.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:55:33 AM

Duly noted Garr and I understand your concerns.  I will get your refund processed first thing tomorrow when I get into the office.

I did not request a refund. If you refund me, I expect the full amount of BTC I paid to be refunded. If you are able to do this I will gladly take my business elsewhere, because believe it or not you have competition now Wink

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Werner

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:57:32 AM

I am laughing hysterically... This obscene adult is being shown up by a seventeen year old who runs his business flawlessly!!!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:58:55 AM

I did not request a refund. If you refund me, I expect the full amount of BTC I paid to be refunded. If you are able to do this I will gladly take my business elsewhere, because believe it or not you have competition now

You'll get the full amount you paid in USD, since that's how our products are priced.  

As a point of fact, you did request a refund, let me quote you:

but your business operations and ethic are both unacceptable.

You find them unacceptable, I understand.  We will cut ties and move on and you no longer have to deal with the unacceptable (to you) business nature.  We do not want to force you into a position where you are must deal with an unacceptable situation, so we are removing that roadblock from your happiness.  I'm done here, your refund will be processed by COB tomorrow.

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:04:04 AM

I did not request a refund. If you refund me, I expect the full amount of BTC I paid to be refunded. If you are able to do this I will gladly take my business elsewhere, because believe it or not you have competition now

You'll get the full amount you paid in USD, since that's how our products are priced.  

You find them unacceptable, I understand.  We will cut ties and move on and you no longer have to deal with the unacceptable (to you) business nature.  We do not want to force you into a position where you are must deal with an unacceptable situation, so we are removing that roadblock from your happiness.  I'm done here, your refund will be processed by COB tomorrow.

I think you're misunderstanding my logic. Take Apple Computer for example. A company that produces an admittedly good product, but not in the most ethical way. I am open about how they shouldn't employ FoxConn for their assembly etc, but they do it anyway, and I live with it.

My intentions are not to anger anyone, or disrupt my business relationship with BFL. I just want to promote honesty, and discourage the opposite.

Give me truth and I'll give you peace. Most people think that's simple enough.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:06:03 AM

Quote from: Inaba on Today at 02:58:55

You find them unacceptable, I understand.  We will cut ties and move on and you no longer have to deal with the unacceptable (to you) business nature.  We do not want to force you into a position where you are must deal with an unacceptable situation, so we are removing that roadblock from your happiness.  I'm done here, your refund will be processed by COB tomorrow.

I think you're misunderstanding my logic. Take Apple Computer for example. A company that produces an admittedly good product, but not in the most ethical way. I am open about how they shouldn't employ FoxConn for their assembly etc, but they do it anyway, and I live with it.

My intentions are not to anger anyone, or disrupt my business relationship with BFL. I just want to promote honesty, and discourage the opposite.

Hahaha... post with the wrong sock puppet account there, sport?  Epic!

*EDIT* - For those of you who may have missed it, Garr just accidentally posted with his Werner account and then deleted the post and reposted with Garr when he realized he screwed up.

Yes, truth indeed.  Truly epic.

(http://communityhosting.net/ih/images/garrada.jpg) - got a nice screen shot of it, as well Smiley

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:10:17 AM

Quote from: Inaba on Today at 02:58:55

You find them unacceptable, I understand.  We will cut ties and move on and you no longer have to deal with the unacceptable (to you) business nature.  We do not want to force you into a position where you are must deal with an unacceptable situation, so we are removing that roadblock from your happiness.  I'm done here, your refund will be processed by COB tomorrow.

Hahaha... post with the wrong sock puppet account there, sport?  Epic!

*EDIT* - For those of you who may have missed it, Garr just accidentally posted with his Werner account and then deleted the post and reposted with Garr when he realized he screwed up.

I was refreshing this thread every 30 seconds to not miss any of this juicy garbage and I didn't see that. I think you're smoking something.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:19:03 AM

Don't let me deprive you of a full size image, either.

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:20:43 AM

Can you hop on Skype Josh? I'd like to speak with you.

01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:22:29 AM

lol now every BLF customers will praise BFL or keep quiet so they don't get a forced refund after waiting for months.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:25:44 AM

Hmm.. I wonder what IP addresses we'd find if we looked at the IP addresses of Garr and Werner...

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:26:39 AM

lol now every BLF customers will praise BFL or keep quiet so they don't get a forced refund.

I know, right. The guy has everyone sucking his dick for these machines. Do they come with a magic lamp or something.

This is great entertainment. I put this right up there with PinkyPie, Bitcoinica and the MyBitcoin saga.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:28:16 AM

lol now every BLF customers will praise BFL or keep quiet so they don't get a forced refund after waiting for months.

LOL. Stopped by to see the good news but  obviously this tread is just drama. All praise BFL , you never know they might PRISM your ass and give you refund for  bitching unnecessarily.

Better hush that mouth. Unbelievable
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:32:51 AM

seems like a Josh and Garr Drama are taking it out  openly ... is it over or to be continue, not only butterfly is doing this shut up or get your refund but avalon is also following along.. Shut up or ..you don't get your miner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: