Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 01:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: shit coins stop!!!  (Read 1194 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 11:32:27 PM

The maturity level of this forum, is rediculous. Like dealing with children. Roll Eyes

Ridiculous*

If you want to be mature, make sure you get out of your 2nd grade spelling  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Smartphone, ass hole, fat fingered touch screen.
You people are hopeless. Crypto will be gone, within a year maybe two.

Just so you know, the "E" is across the keyboard from the "I"

I guess your fingers are so fat they span across your entire phone.

I've spent the last 3 days, moving myself and my family to a bigger house. I'm tired. Fucking blow me.
If you've been moving for 3 days.. don't you have more important involvements to attend to? Not flaming.. just saying.. shit coins are underground. Until walmart starts accepting BBQCoin or CHNCoin I don't think we have much to worry about. BigVern is actually doing us all a favor by adding alts that MAY have a future.

Let's tell the NY Stock Exchange to stop trading gold, since it's fallen in value and a lot of held funds are suspect to being intangible gold, AKA paper gold.

Not going to happen.

If people are making money from it, it will continue. If you want them to stop, build your 51% attack warez and do some vigilante justice.

Jus' sayin'.

Yeah, pretty sure that since 3 of Vern's coins, have been attacked so ar, it's probably pretty safe to assume, he's done adding them for awhile.

And if the market was suddenly mass flooded, with a really convincing fake gold, you better believe the NY Stock exchange would stop trading it.

And isn't it the end goal, to have retailers adopt Crypto Huh
Isn't the end goal of America, for Americans to adopt freedom?

Do you get where i'm going with this yet?

If you are not the tea-bagger, you are the tea-baggie.

I'm just waiting for the true cryptocurrency whistle blower...

dolfcao

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 11:33:27 PM

I have been saying this forever, but I just get called a coin bashing troll.
All these shitty scam coins, that get released 2 or 3 at a time, are hurting the integrity of crypto currency, as a whole.
When your coin gets attacked and a lot of people loose money on an exchange, normal people, don't see it as a flaw with a particular coin. It is seen as a flaw, in coins in general.
Cryptsy, has made the problem worse. Before, no one would bother putting the time and energy into attacking a small coin that nobody cares about, because the attacker had nowhere to offload the coins for BTC, quickly.
Now, because Cryptsy will add just about any coin, these dead coins, become a huge target for anyone with even a moderate amount of hash power, and minimal skills.
Either people need to stop creating them, or Cryptsy needs to stop listing them, or the entire crypto community, is in jeopardy.
People need to decide, is Crypto just a get rich quick scam, or is it the future?
Let the flaming begin.

RealCoin is safe enough.

RealCoin: RRUfzu9qeUU9qAeHJARpGVqDQsXEU7u4d9
RealCoin Mining Pool: www.realcoin.org:18888
My personal website: www.needdo.com
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 6860

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:35:55 PM

It's a free market. But 51% attacks are part of it. As soon as people realize this the shitcoin boom will die.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████