Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VHL] Valhalla Coin:Killer app for cryptocurrency adoption(Staying Alive)  (Read 936 times)
ValhallaICO (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:24:57 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 11:59:15 PM by ValhallaICO

Logo: https://tokensale.valhallacoin.com/assets/img/profile.png

Valhalla website and mission now public.https://www.valhallacoin.com

We believe the main benefit of cryptocurrencies is to enable people to rebuild their lives after disaster: war, economic collapse, natural disasters.

But the missing piece is GETTING OUT ALIVE. We build a company to meet that need. Valhalla Coin is the Human Disaster Recovery company.

Our team is comprised of a highly experienced team in: cybersecurity, privacy, US Navy SEALs, FBI, Dept. of Justice, Compliance.

We are already in three continents. Join us.

Pre-ICO end November: Public ICO Jan 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:51 AM

This is highly spurious. Aside from the fact that you provide no details about the amount of tokens to be issued, cost per token, or the amount of money you are hoping to raise, you also provide no details on how you hope to achieve this amazing rich man's rescue service. For something which would obviously be quite costly and difficult to implement, you provide just a vague proposal, "We'll build something for you to stay in and get a Seal team to collect you by helicopter". You don't even need crypto or blockchain technology to do this, people could just prepay with fiat, so the whole thing looks like a cash grab, especially with your dodgy profile pics, your Singapore registration, and your long disclaimer section giving yourselves every get-out clause imaginable, which we have seen all too often on this forum. Or it could be something else entirely....

"There are multiple cryptocurrency millionaires that have undeclared wealth" - This is true, and it's just how they like it.

"Tokenholders will purchase services and good via the marketplace anonymously, only sending personal data when absolutely required"

"This approach enables us to protect token holders and their identities. We cannot be forced to disclose this data, as we simply never collect it"

But you DO collect it, or at least intend to. "Please register in advance on the site, and be prepared to submit authentication documents."

So you're trying to use the fear of things like war, financial collapse, natural disasters and EMP's to get crypto-millionaires to divulge their identity documents. Nice try G-man. Close, but no cigar.

Timothey77

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:50 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:18:26 AM by Timothey77

I think you are having a serious emotional reaction.

Let's have a look at your complaints.

1) amount of tokens to be issued, cost per token, or the amount of money you are hoping to raise:
>> This is very common with announcements. The detail likely comes sooner to the event itself.

2) You don't even need crypto or blockchain technology to do this, people could just prepay with fiat
>>> It's in the Whitepaper FAQ. I skimmed and found it. Blockchain is primarily for privacy and stops the person from who delivers the service from knowing the identity of the contact holder in advance. That makes sense.

3) your Singapore registration
What's wrong with Singapore? Have you read the IRS revenue recognition issues that are driving companies into the Swiss Tezos situation ?

4) your long disclaimer section
Needed as part of SEC rules to allow qualified investors. I just read 5 more ICO white papers today, the the non-Soviet ones have them.

5) But you DO collect (the information), or at least intend to
That's because Singapore, the USA and other developed economies have KYC in place. It's required for anti-money laundering, and only for the ICO section.
Once the tokens are bought, I imagine it's wide open. Anyone can buy contracts and the platform doesn't record the information. There's no reason for the token sale and platform identities to be linked, so I think it's a false assumption.
Also they probably outsource the KYC information to Civic or someone similar, so they may never ever see it. With the privacy background of the people involved, that's 95% what I imagine ill happen.

6) G-Man?
I doubt it. Probably very anti-G-Man

ValhallaICO (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

I sent a note to NewWorldCoiner, to clear up any misconceptions.

Yes, there's a LOT of ex-G-Men, they're job is to make sure we can deliver on what we promise: If you try to send in helicopters to rescue people in a US disaster zone, you have to work that out with law enforcement (and it helps if the people on your team speak that LEO language to get approval). When doing missions outside the US, the experience of the Department of State is super-helpful.

We're not building an iphone app, or a browser plugin, we have a serious mission. For that we need people with decades of deep experience to deliver on it. No offense meant to those who ARE building an iPhone app or browser plugin: Their team requirements are better understood and less controversial.

We HAVE that team and are very proud of it.
Very happy to discuss with him, or anyone else.
Just PM, or say Hi on the telegram channel (https://t.me/ValhallaCoin)
CrypticKevin

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

Just saw the website....very interesting...and very interested.

The team is RAD. The mission is wild.

What is the role out plan?
ValhallaICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:09 AM

We will post updates in https://tokensale.valhallacoin.com
ValhallaICO (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:52:19 AM

A Saudi Price recently said bitcoin was "an Enron in the making", now he's in prison wishing he purchased bitcoin: https://blog.valhallacoin.com/saudi-arabia-purge-what-happens-without-bitcoin-2c405755525
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:02 AM

Distribution via faucet?
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

I think whitepaper and roadmap was important for a cryptocurrency 's ICO.
and the detail of the cyptocurrency should be update.
ValhallaHelp

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

Thank you for your feedback regarding our whitepaper- I will discuss updating the details of the cryptocurrency during our next team meeting. I also encourage you to ask any specific questions here or on the Valhalla telegram https://t.me/ValhallaCoin
BlockchainGang

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

Haven't seen an ICO for this type of service before- interested to see where it goes
ValhallaICO (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:37:13 AM

Haven't seen an ICO for this type of service before- interested to see where it goes

We're getting traction from a number of first time investors.

Our goal is to be a gateway for newbies to join the crypto revolution, by helping them keep their assets after a disaster,
BlockchainGang

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

investment in bitcoin and ethereum only?
ValhallaICO (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

investment in bitcoin and ethereum only?

Both bitcoin and ETH
CrypticKevin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

Looks like the pre-ICO is coming up really soon (tokensale.valhallacoin.com).
I've seen some great press about the team and the project lately.

Best of luck guys!
ValhallaICO (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Pre-ICO goes live on Tuesday.

Please register early. Numbers are growing well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTaWlJGXcAERe84.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: