Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade Bitcoin anonymously?  (Read 1057 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

In the USA, good luck, other places there is still a good chance. We still have clients that combine sites like localbitcoins and trading for the exit strategy, but believe what you want, there is little that is anonymous in the real exchange of FIAT to BTC and back again. Despite what you feel and believe, there are eyes on you every minute of the day, and they know what you do and do not do.
If you want to keep yourself anonymous while remaining in the world of trading, then I believe it is just your dream which can never be fulfilled. You actually need to reveal your identity and if you do not reveal it, even then you will be exposed.

There is no point of doing trade and that too keeping yourself anonymous. If you want to get into trading, then you have to get yourself ready for all the things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AkteX (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

In the USA, good luck, other places there is still a good chance. We still have clients that combine sites like localbitcoins and trading for the exit strategy, but believe what you want, there is little that is anonymous in the real exchange of FIAT to BTC and back again. Despite what you feel and believe, there are eyes on you every minute of the day, and they know what you do and do not do.
If you want to keep yourself anonymous while remaining in the world of trading, then I believe it is just your dream which can never be fulfilled. You actually need to reveal your identity and if you do not reveal it, even then you will be exposed.

There is no point of doing trade and that too keeping yourself anonymous. If you want to get into trading, then you have to get yourself ready for all the things.

Good point
But what do you mean here with "you will be exposed"
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:14:30 PM

Hello community,
I have earned some Bitcoin in the past by selling some services and products. Currently I keep all my coins on Electrum Wallet.
However I would love to trade them, but I want to keep my anonymity. Basically I want to have them on some trade exchangers just for sell/buy when price goes up and down.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Also Any website I can use to trade anonymously.

Thank you very much!!!

Yes!you can trade bitcoin  anonimously by protecting and making confidential your personality.you can use an screen name in times of trading,mostly  trader's use screen name  in trading like in our tradind site's  etherdelta,they did compromise your personality.
You are suggesting the well and the beautiful way for the bitcoin trading because now today all the people are searching to make the profit and the value in the bitcoin so if we will buy the bitcoin we will get the profit but if we will buy and will hold for the low income we will not suffer the lose, now it is the most important thing to hold the bitcoin as the long time investment and the saving.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:31:30 AM

Why trade anonymously if your intention is just gaining profit. I bet you will not make any scams or foul acts on your account so why make it on private ?. In terms of security, im sure you critisize first the site before you will invest whether its a fraud or not. So for me , there is no reason to trade anonymously.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:53:33 AM

When you say when you wanted to trade Bitcoin anonymously does that mean you wanted to trade them on a trading site or exchanger that does not verify the trader? Because as I have observed most exchanges verifies the account holder so basically it is not anonymous at all if you want to withdraw the money from your account, a verification is needed including your ID to verify the trader itself.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:18:31 AM

P2p is your solution. It is so easy to be off the radar with p2p. so you can trade, exchange anonymously with people all over the World. You can also join bitcoineer in your local area and do face to face transaction with seller and buyer alike!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:36 AM

The only exchange site I know that cater what you are looking for is HitBtc its a good exchange site and you can trade there anonymously and also the withdrawal fee is very low and there is no maximum amount that you can withdraw in a day.

elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:57 AM

If you live in an area with other Bitcoin merchants, you can use local bitcoin servers or other classifieds sites to trade BTC with cash
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: