Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2020, 10:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUYING] 1 BTC for $100 Moneypak or Paypal [Escrow]  (Read 522 times)
beefribs

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:44:51 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 04:23:34 AM by beefribs

EDIT: Adjusting for market averages, $100 would get me 0.987 BTC. I'm still looking to buy 1 for $100, but I will accept 0.980-1 (or more, if you're some kind of BTC fairy)

Hello!

I've finally been unchained from that forsaken noobland and can finally post the thread that I joined this forum for.

I'm beefribs; about 2 years ago I was pretty avid in the bitcoin community. I did some mining, some trading, but mostly stuck around out of interest in this new and revolutionary currency. I ended my days 2 years ago cashing out around 50 BTC for $8 each. Until about a week ago, I completely forgot about bitcoins. And let me say- what I saw that they were breaching $100 a piece, I nearly crippled in hindsight. That ~$500 could've been $5,000. All well, that's why I'm back!

As stated in the title, I'm looking to buy 1 BTC for a $100 Moneypak or Paypal. The option is yours. Due to this forum's high regard for the trust system (rightfully so) and my Jr. status, we will use an escrow service- the fees of which you will pay, as I won't have a problem trusting a regarded member but I'm sure you will have trouble trusting a Jr. one (effectively making the service solely for you).

Please comment/message. I'd really like to make this purchase and begin building trust in this community!

Thank you,

Beefribs
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ostr1234

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:51:59 AM

Keep in mind that current price is $101.65 , if you don't offer more, there's no reason to sell to you instead of using an exchange.
beefribs

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:12:56 AM

Keep in mind that current price is $101.65 , if you don't offer more, there's no reason to sell to you instead of using an exchange.

The market average is such but the low end is a little over $99; so long as I'm in that range, I'm doing no one a disservice. You make a good point, though. I'd probably get a trade much faster with an adjustment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.