Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering various (web) development and crypto-related services  (Read 119 times)
yoona (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

Hi,

For those familiar with Ethlance I'd urge you to contact me through https://ethlance.com/#/freelancer/0x75298d6fd0757dadcfe18a106023efa195f741e6.

Who am I:

I'm a 'crypthusiast' ever since I discovered Bitcoin and blockchain technology at the end of 2014. Thanks to the informatics education I'm following I know my way around the basics of web - and application development.

What I offer:

I'm offering you one or more of the following (development) services:
- static websites: HTML(/PHP) + CSS(/Bootstrap) (+JavaScript)
- basic responsive web applications with or without database connection(s): HTML/PHP, CSS (+Bootstrap), JavaScript (+AJAX, JQuery), PHP(+SQL,Laravel)
- basic automation applications
- custom Poloniex Trading bot(s) (and other in the future)
- make (own) tokens on the Ethereum or BitShares blockchain (can look into others aswell)

I don't list fixed prices per product or per hour as every project is completely different. I will accept workoffers more easily if it complies to the following list of requirements:

- clear description of your project
- clear list of requirements
- honest price offer in any currency with a decent amount of volume/day (price and token of payment discussed up front)

Don't hesitate to contact me in case you have any questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: