Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins.com,Dispute taking long time, Possible Agent Corrupt,10daysWaiting  (Read 283 times)
bitexchangerstrade (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:52:10 AM

Trade numer 15344299 Agent Corrupt in Local
It is very important that you read and understand my message, I am sorry for my bad writing in English, but I hope you speak Spanish.

The jenniferp user is a fraud, his name does not match, he has sent false evidence to localbitcoins.com, he has been blocked by even localbitcoins.com.

the user has sent me false payment receipts, using bancolombia bank, the method transfers to non-registered accounts, it is impossible for them to send 16,365,000 as an unregistered account, the maximum amount is 500,000 Colombian pesos.

The user has sent false receipts, and false passport, even so, the false passport, is used by a drug dealer most wanted in Canada.

the user assures that he will win the trade and the dispute. because he has a corrupt agent who works for localbitcoins, who will release the bitcoins in his favor,

I can provide video evidence of my account, and any evidence I need.

the user says he will win, because he has someone from localbitcoin working for him.

the user has contacted me by internal to offer me, send 0.26btc to release the bitcoins immediately or if not he and his agent cteorrupto, resolve the transaction.

This transaction has already taken more than 10 days, and I am not happy with the service. I write important and they do not respond. I need an answer and urgent solution!

I send a screenshot of the thief's super offer.

the administrator ignores me and does not attend my ticket but the user is offering with a corrupt agent, this does not look good at all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:53:11 AM

I can assure you that he is most likely lying.

It would be obvious tfor the good of LBC for them to screen out any corrupt referees of trades and the person in question here is simply trying to extort money out of you in hoes that you will believe his story about a corrupt agent.

The 10 day wait is definitely too high though. But they'll pull through eventually. If it turned out to be an actual corrupt agent, then contact LBC support about it.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

It's highly unlikely that he has a friend working for them that will jeopardize the companies name and his job for what ever amount you are dealing with. Just wait patiently and the support team should be able to help you out. If they don't and you have screenshots of the user saying he has a friend on the inside then post in on this forum in the scam accusations.
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:59:39 PM

Probably there is a trouble with that order, and yes, they have someone in there working on that case and they want to fuck off your money, i am sorry but there is no way to recover those funds. You can just try to contact the support of localbitcoins and try to explain your problem, but i doubt that you are going to receive an answer because those disputes are handled by those managers, and there is no way to change that.
I hope that you can find a way out, this is a horrible situation mate, i hope that you can solve it by yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: