Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction The Highest Potential Crypto in 2018  (Read 1355 times)
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

With the feat achieved by Bitcoin on daily basis. There's no doubt,it will be the biggest for 2018.
Though I would love to see other alts like ETH to put up a good challenge.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

My answer would be bitcoin, I think this coin has proven itself that it is the biggest coin even in the year 2018. Although I also have high hopes for Ethereum and the other altcoins but by far Bitcoin has proven us wrong about how much it had achieved even in just a year.
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:55:07 AM

I can make sure the highest cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, for now and forever, I can confirm that.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:15:29 AM

The highest cryptocurrency in 2018 is bitcoin.
Because, bitcoin often fluctuates wildly this is a fact that happens today.

FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

My prediction is that Bitcoin will still be high as ever and also that ETH will somehow get caught up with bitcoin but still less than bitcoin simply because ETH is becoming more active in the Altcoin community and is widely used for token exchanges.

newelllamo

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:20:59 AM

2018 will be a high time for bitcoin gaining it's wide adoption world wide i think its value will skyrocket in 2018. With this i think will have my portfolio in this percentage

- 60% bitcoin
- 10% Ethereum
- 10% XLM
- 10% Vertcoin
- 10% Others
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:24:10 AM

Bitcoin is still the number one, the highest potential for large gains will be some small coin no one has really heard of right now. I would put ethereum high up on a list of coins to invest in for 2018, I think its growth in % terms will be greater in 2018 than that of bitcoin.

roseybanez

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:50:39 AM

What's Your Prediction the Highest Potential Crypto in 2018?
please give your opinion for investment reference
The answer for this question isn't that much. At least in 3 years more, no altcoins could take the first place of Bitcoin. It's really hard when they have not much potiental than Bitcoin. So without a creative, they just can't do it. Only stand behind Bitcoin.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

The answer for this question isn't that much. At least in 3 years more, no altcoins could take the first place of Bitcoin. It's really hard when they have not much potiental than Bitcoin. So without a creative, they just can't do it. Only stand behind Bitcoin.
I do 100% agree with this view. No coin can replace the Bitcoin position. Maybe, ETH can, but it will happen in long-term.

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:49:32 AM

I predict it'll reach 10 000 dollars before the end of the year, after the fork, there will be no more reason for it to not reach the moon, and in 2018, it will probably reach 25 000 dollars and everyone with 50 BTC will be billionaire
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:02:18 AM

I would back Bitcoin when it comes to the good performance in 2018 as I believe that in the current year (2017) we are going to experience a correction in the price that will reduce the price of Bitcoin by 20% to 30% and it might take a period of a month or two from now. However, I see the organic growth up to $8K to $10K in the year 2018 and there will be opportunities for the investors to buy Bitcoins during the correction. This is my personal opinion and it might be completely wrong, thus do your own research before making any investment decision.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:33 AM

I do not think it can be predicted that bitcoin prices in 2018 but if we look at the previous time I think bitcoin will continue to show its existence until the next year the number of investors who want to save money in the long term this cause bitcoin will continue to increase tida can denied again this has become a very great issue in all circles of society about the greatness of bitcoin as a form of a very profitable investment. the popularity of bitcoin has become a tranding in all kalangam making investors want to invest in bitcoin. and I really hope bitcoin will continue to show an increase in price in the next year because with the increase of bitcoin of course this will be very profitable for all of us especially for people who are currently storing bitcoin for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

long term: bitcoin
short term: every single altcoin

you can check out the price history of each of them to see. bitcoin will rise in long term. if it is X dollar today it will be worth at least 3X dollar in a year from now.

on the other hand altcoins that are X right now will be X/2 in a year from now at least. but in short term like 1 week or in some case even in 1 day they can go from X to 100X and then fall down to X/2 which is why they are good for short term investment because they are purely pump and dumps.
I doubt that in a long position bitcoin will feel good. Yes, it is the first, untwisted, but it is already obsolete.
You don’t have to be in doubt when you are talking about bitcoin. Future is all about bitcoin and there is no need to confirm this. We all know what are the best and better strategies that are attached with bitcoin and for that, bitcoin is gaining a superb response from all over the world. Bitcoin have showed a fantastic work in history and we are hopeful for such improvement in future.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

long term: bitcoin
short term: every single altcoin

you can check out the price history of each of them to see. bitcoin will rise in long term. if it is X dollar today it will be worth at least 3X dollar in a year from now.

on the other hand altcoins that are X right now will be X/2 in a year from now at least. but in short term like 1 week or in some case even in 1 day they can go from X to 100X and then fall down to X/2 which is why they are good for short term investment because they are purely pump and dumps.
I doubt that in a long position bitcoin will feel good. Yes, it is the first, untwisted, but it is already obsolete.
You don’t have to be in doubt when you are talking about bitcoin. Future is all about bitcoin and there is no need to confirm this. We all know what are the best and better strategies that are attached with bitcoin and for that, bitcoin is gaining a superb response from all over the world. Bitcoin have showed a fantastic work in history and we are hopeful for such improvement in future.

I hope you are right. I don't want to see BTC have a significant drop in value due to this BCH drama. Hopefully this is just a temporary pump n dump. Keeping my eye on it...

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

I think the king of crypto bitcoin will be the highest potential crypto for high return investment experts says the bitcoin will reach $ 15K by the end of the 2018.But recent times the bitcoin crashed a litttle bit the price dropped from $7500 to $5500.But i hope the bitcoin will recover soon as always it did when we saw the history of bitcoin.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

I think the king of crypto bitcoin will be the highest potential crypto for high return investment experts says the bitcoin will reach $ 15K by the end of the 2018.But recent times the bitcoin crashed a litttle bit the price dropped from $7500 to $5500.But i hope the bitcoin will recover soon as always it did when we saw the history of bitcoin.

I think the highest potential cryptocurrency in next 2018 would be ethereum. That is my predection because every time you search for crypto currency in a coin marketcap ethereum is always the second market coin next to BTC, having a great exchange value in all crypto. And also there is no evidence with other crypto attempting to surpassed the second place in a coinmarketcap.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

I think reliable you cant find info in open chats.. try to get to the conference block show asia and this question will be open there.. it's like a security hidden conference
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: