Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need web dev for bitcoin rewards site  (Read 158 times)
localbitcoins222 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:09:49 PM

Needs backend done
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lalitbansal

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:01:47 AM

Needs backend done

Hi There,

I can help you with the Back end for bitcoin rewards site. Let us connect on telegram: @sales17 or skype: lalit@eiysys.com to discuss it further.
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:16:58 AM

I am Front End Developer having 5+ years of experience in building responsive and intuitive web and mobile design.Ping me here or telegrram @KnightThunder for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:56:30 AM

Hi there,

We at No Rest Labs and MouseBelt collectively have 45+ blockchain and smart contract engineers who have worked on a number of projects which you can view on the No Rest Labs site. We would be glad to talk to you about creating the back end for your project. You can email me at mariya.l@norestlabs.com. I look forward to hearing back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: