Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be bullish in 2018?
Yes, but price may not go beyond$30000 - 9 (28.1%)
Yes,but price may not go beyond $20000 - 16 (50%)
Yes, but price may not go beyond $10000 - 7 (21.9%)
No,price will hover around $5000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin be bullish in 2018?  (Read 1554 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:34:08 PM

If we are going to based everything on the historical logs, we can't really say for certain that bitcoin will remain bullish. There's a lot of things that can happened this year alone a growth of more than 700% has achieved. Can we repeat it? Hard  to say but one things for certain that bitcoin will be having a crazy year in 2018. Demand is really getting high and many institutions and company are investing. I'm also waiting for the Amazon acceptance and lot of nations making bitcoin legal or regulated. A conservative 100-200% growth estimation seems likely, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:26 AM

If we are going to based everything on the historical logs, we can't really say for certain that bitcoin will remain bullish. There's a lot of things that can happened this year alone a growth of more than 700% has achieved. Can we repeat it? Hard  to say but one things for certain that bitcoin will be having a crazy year in 2018. Demand is really getting high and many institutions and company are investing. I'm also waiting for the Amazon acceptance and lot of nations making bitcoin legal or regulated. A conservative 100-200% growth estimation seems likely, in my opinion.

Yep, if you compare bitcoin to 2013 then 2014 and 2015 were all pretty bearish years for bitcoin, no doubt about it. 2018 could obviously be the year that the bull trend finally stops and there comes a couple of corrections that brings down the price.

Though if that is going to happen i doubt it's going to happen in the first half, rather than in the second half of the year.

Right now we're still quite bullish, and no way it's going to end before the end of the year at least.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

I am really trying to picture what the market cap would be like next year as the adoption is going to turn out massive than what we have had this year. So many countries are really looking into the blockchain technology at this moment; a lot of companies are looking at how they can make things work as they partake in the technology as well. However, my main worry now is the transaction fee as well as the long period of confirmation which is not really speaking well, but with the LN being established, it would really bring a huge positive impact.

We have literally been spoiled with how the market has increased nearly 700% in less than 12 months. However, we shouldn't expect it to stretch out all the way till next year similarly. I am confident in a further increase for sure, but nothing like what we have experienced this year, and that while there is still more than a month to go. If we maintain the bullishnes, we might attempt to reach $20,000 next hear in the best scenario, but let's first see how things are when it comes to CME. They have the ability to push this market closer to $20,000 than I think is possible right now. Obviously, that's assuming they manage to get an approval.
Many persons see the amazing results we got this year and they think we are going to get the same results in the next, if the price doubled I will be fine with that however at the same time the CME is going to have a huge effect on bitcoin and that may make the price to go even higher.
txtravwill

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:57:05 AM

CME and other futures are going to finally allow for massive amounts of shorting.  I’m not sure they will help the price go up at all.  Investors are really looking for a way to short BTC.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

I believe bitcoin will hit $30,000 by end of 2018 if not too much interference from the governments. So start triple your Bitcoin now with little to no risk.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:23:22 AM

This topic may seem easy to address but then ,I think we should think over this and possibly talk about fundamentals that can make it bullish if you think it will,because technically, there should be some correction with respect to the yearly chart analysis.
Over to you
That all people just do that they keep bitcoin in the hope for the next year and raise the price even more. For a common man, it's hard to buy at such a price and go to the market, so most likely there will be a stagnation in the price and everything will die in anticipation.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

I think that 2018 will be another year of growth. More people and major companies will adopt the technology. Critics will eventually be outnumbered.

If no setbacks from any governments then surely bitcoins prices will fly in 2018.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

I think no, bitcoin in 2018 will have high value. As you can see now, bitcoin price up faster before end of the year.
I don't think so, bitcoin will be bullish in 2018. High demand and supply for bitcoin will increase.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

I think no, bitcoin in 2018 will have high value. As you can see now, bitcoin price up faster before end of the year.
I don't think so, bitcoin will be bullish in 2018. High demand and supply for bitcoin will increase.
Same as 2017, the upcoming year too will be bullish. Lot of people were getting aware about bitcoin as well other digital currencies available. This will let them get into the trading and other activities related to bitcoin expecting profit. Another thing for the bullish trend to go forward is the technology implementation.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:34:09 AM

I would  like say yes!  As we noticed  In the past days bitcoin drop for a moment And as of now  its increasing but it has a turtle speed Right now.     maybe bitcoin value will make a long jump before Christmas Or it will gain some strength to bullish . As the predictions also of all expert Of bitcoin movement.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

Same as 2017, the upcoming year too will be bullish. Lot of people were getting aware about bitcoin as well other digital currencies available. This will let them get into the trading and other activities related to bitcoin expecting profit. Another thing for the bullish trend to go forward is the technology implementation.
Well if you look at the uptrends that happened recently during this year , i can say the same as you guys.
But remember everything could changed drastically with cryptocurrency  , decentralized is the reason.
Stay on the line and risk only the amount you can afford to lose , next year should be the next big thing in bitcoin but don't forget about the worst scheme also.
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

Hmm lets see, China no longer can try to manipulate things because they already shut down everything (though granted not the mining). So no more FUD from China most likely.

Wall Street is planning on entering, first just with futures to bet on the price, but ETFs and direct hedge fund buying of Bitcoin should also happen in 2018 so that is suppperrrrr bullish.

Organic user growth is going crazy and that will continue so bulllliissshhh.

Square starting to implement Bitcoin into their traditional payment mobile app will lead competitors to do the same so bullllissssh.

With two years of solid growth under Bitcoin's belt, including the amazing year this year, people are going to keep have high confidence that Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future so bullllliiisssshhh.

Segwit will hopefully achieve full adoption in the early part of the year which will reduce fees for at least the time being, unless adoption is up so much that even full segwit blocks are getting filled by the time it is fully adopted. So this comes down to will Core decide to raise the block size limit. If they do very bullish. If they don't the problem will at some point result in bearish.

Will LN hit in 2018? Is LN network even a viable solution? If yes, super bullllisssssh. If no, then block size MUST be increased in the meantime to get fees down. If neither thing happens bearish Sad but if LN and block increase or even at least just LN happen then bulllllishhh.

Overall very bullish. I think first half of year is guaranteed to be super bullish, but scaling issues will need to be dealt with by then if it is going to keep rising to $40k+ or $50k+ by end of year.
Bellator

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

Hmm lets see, China no longer can try to manipulate things because they already shut down everything (though granted not the mining). So no more FUD from China most likely.

Wall Street is planning on entering, first just with futures to bet on the price, but ETFs and direct hedge fund buying of Bitcoin should also happen in 2018 so that is suppperrrrr bullish.

Organic user growth is going crazy and that will continue so bulllliissshhh.

Square starting to implement Bitcoin into their traditional payment mobile app will lead competitors to do the same so bullllissssh.

With two years of solid growth under Bitcoin's belt, including the amazing year this year, people are going to keep have high confidence that Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future so bullllliiisssshhh.

Segwit will hopefully achieve full adoption in the early part of the year which will reduce fees for at least the time being, unless adoption is up so much that even full segwit blocks are getting filled by the time it is fully adopted. So this comes down to will Core decide to raise the block size limit. If they do very bullish. If they don't the problem will at some point result in bearish.

Will LN hit in 2018? Is LN network even a viable solution? If yes, super bullllisssssh. If no, then block size MUST be increased in the meantime to get fees down. If neither thing happens bearish Sad but if LN and block increase or even at least just LN happen then bulllllishhh.

Overall very bullish. I think first half of year is guaranteed to be super bullish, but scaling issues will need to be dealt with by then if it is going to keep rising to $40k+ or $50k+ by end of year.

Well that sounds possible by 2018 to have that $50k by the end of the year, but we the bullish will really affect the traders decisions. Block increase cannot have fees to go down as long as miners will produce faster transactions, yet promt service can help the blockchain network run smoothly. So when it keep rising and rising as long as demands soars higher even better and better.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:36:46 AM

Yep, if you compare bitcoin to 2013 then 2014 and 2015 were all pretty bearish years for bitcoin, no doubt about it. 2018 could obviously be the year that the bull trend finally stops and there comes a couple of corrections that brings down the price.

Though if that is going to happen i doubt it's going to happen in the first half, rather than in the second half of the year.

Right now we're still quite bullish, and no way it's going to end before the end of the year at least.
The biggest difference is there is not really any kind of sign that bitcoin is going to enter a bearish market, what I mean is just look at all the things that are happening, it is almost impossible to think that we are going to see a huge crash and the bears taking over the market.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:16:39 AM

Bitcoin will probably collapse just like it has many times before. But after every crash its quite alarming and will create opportunity  fro everyone

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: