Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 10:43:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jr.Member demoted to Newbie  (Read 708 times)
jondel

Activity: 98

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Hi bitcoin community i have question, any encounter that your rank demoted?last week my rank is Jr.member 41/40 then after 1 day or 2 days, my activity is 28 and my post is 41,,now my post is 42/activity 28,,not including this post,,hopefully anyone can explain my problem thanks to all.

Moderators are actively deleting posts especially spam posts. So you better make sure to make quality posts to avoid such thing from happening again.

Even we write quality post, if mod delete the thread, our posts got deleted too right?
If this is the case, what can we do?

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Legendary

Activity: 840

1JRmjyGo3kpdXcQeAeTBmGtgkC1AomHKED

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

Hi bitcoin community i have question, any encounter that your rank demoted?last week my rank is Jr.member 41/40 then after 1 day or 2 days, my activity is 28 and my post is 41,,now my post is 42/activity 28,,not including this post,,hopefully anyone can explain my problem thanks to all.

Moderators are actively deleting posts especially spam posts. So you better make sure to make quality posts to avoid such thing from happening again.

Even we write quality post, if mod delete the thread, our posts got deleted too right?
If this is the case, what can we do?

MOVE ON from it.

They normally delete threads because all/a majority of posts are very spammy. If you think it was uncreasonable, make a duplicate and self-moderate it as well and delete anything that you think a moderator would see as spammy to help them and maybe they won't delete it.

If it was deleted because it was a duplicate, post your reply in the duplicate.

jekjekman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

Here is the simple explanation from me as I already experienced that scenario before.

There is time frame here that you can look to when does the new round of 14 activities activates https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1012758442

It is true that you will lost number of post/posts with your account if the moderator deleted some of your old post/posts and eventually may result to de-ranking but the other case is that if you only posted 1 post within a 'new 14 days timeframe' and that 1 post was deleted then you will not eligible for that 14 activities anymore because not posting a single post with a 'new 14 days timeframe' is considered idle and that's why you can see most of the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 year registered members with a lower rank. The only solution here is that you must post at least 1 strong content in that '14 days timeframe' to avoid roll back in your rank and a wasted 14 activities.

DMiracle1

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

How can your post be called a spam post?
Is there a fundamental basis from the moderator that your post be considered as spam?
I am somewhat confuse by these so called spam posts.
I am just asking. Waiting for some reply and will be highly appreciated.

dexter42

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

It is because you are doing low quality posts. I would suggest actually participating in the community, i love this community and don't want to see low quality posts everywhere.
jackg
Legendary

Activity: 840

1JRmjyGo3kpdXcQeAeTBmGtgkC1AomHKED

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:01:23 AM

How can your post be called a spam post?
Is there a fundamental basis from the moderator that your post be considered as spam?
I am somewhat confuse by these so called spam posts.
I am just asking. Waiting for some reply and will be highly appreciated.

4 examples:
1. Posting adding no additional information to a thread.
2. Posting replies off topic.
3. Posting things that are very low quality, only a few characters.
4.something that breaks other forum rules like posting a "bump" for a service more than once a day or posting referral links.

Comer

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

Maybe it's because of the deleted post or thread, i think the forum staffs need to do that for the health of this forum, so next time you will reply to a thread, make it sure that it is interesting thread and not shitpost to ensure that your post not also be deleted.
eann014

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

This is possible if your posts are deleted. Moderators are deleting spam posts or posts that are of low quality. To avoid this, you should make sure that your posts are of good quality and related to the topic.
What if our accounts are created last year, that time the mods are not deleting post or threads and they don't erasing posts before and we are not aware that it will happen this year so we are in the list of those who are deleting are old posts. We are making constructive post but a lot of topics here are all in trash and we are not aware with it, what should we do to avoid it and to avoid those trash threads or topics? We all wanted to be one of the best here but a lot of spammers are making us all spammers too. I am not aware before of this deletion will happen, but maybe if we are all aware of this before, all of us will make this right and avoid those trash threads or boards. Do we have a list of what topics/threads/boards to avoid?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rodel caling

Activity: 168

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:40 AM

the forum moderators delete all thread trash so you need to be carefull to avoid deletion you can post to new topic with high sense and do not comment into almost same thread topic, the demotion of your account because your post count decreasing.

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.