Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need analytic advise  (Read 117 times)
Yahyaoui11 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

Hi dears,
My name is yahya I'm asking for advise and proposal promising coins for the next year, i have lost my money by bought a scam and shitcoins, i can say nams but maybe this against the policy of the forum.

So please don't hesitate to advise me if you know some promising ico or coins in the startup step, launched with low price

Thank you all

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

Hi dears,
My name is yahya I'm asking for advise and proposal promising coins for the next year, i have lost my money by bought a scam and shitcoins, i can say nams but maybe this against the policy of the forum.

So please don't hesitate to advise me if you know some promising ico or coins in the startup step, launched with low price

Thank you all

When anything is about to be launched, the motivating factor matters. In your case, you have been taught a lesson because of the shit coins you were unfortunate to get involved in shit coins which is entirely your fault because in the midst of saturated market there are still some reasonable investment in coins.

If you are looking to creating an ICO, then I can boldly say you are not ready for that unless you might end up the way those coins you have invested in. ICO these days goes beyond your drive, it involves having a workable solution, a reasonable timeline, a focused team, amount dedicated for marketing if its going to have any chance of succeeding by any means.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: