Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to play fast on trading ?  (Read 3058 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:39:33 PM

Playing fast could mean buying in to a pump. One thing about pump is that it has a very short lifespan. Pump is always a little longer than flash in a pan. Except you are the one pumping the coin, I will advice you not to get involve. Why? Beause  it doesn't usually ends well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

can you explain this description (how to play fast in trading).?
because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley

If you want to play fast and a newbie in trading then you will lose fast as well. Trading needs patience and if you can't be one then better do something else because it would not be for you. The successful traders didn't become successful overnight. They spend years of experience before consistently being profitable. It's not about being able to earn profit or double your amount in your first few trades but it is about being consistent in your profits even if you have few losses as well. Trading needs skill, patience, time and capital and you should invest first your time in learning than invest immediately to trade that you might end up losing.
I suggest to avoid fast trading as this is not a good thinking for a new comer to the world of business. You can not be a good businessman in short time it requires experience and it will come with passage of time. To have profitable trading you  must be patient and strong mentally to wait for the success to come.

Successful traders never invest in a panic. So be patient and not fast.As  there is old saying that slow and steady wins the race.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley

To execute a good and fast on trading. You need to have a good plan on trading. You should execute the entry in precise data base in technical chart or fundamental basis. You need to have exit points and cut loss to avoid any mistake when theres a big news that would possible burn your port or funds.

And if you didn't execute it well it can cause you to loss. I believe that we should always do trading slowly but surely as this isn't a joke and our money is at stake here and in just one move all your strategy and plan can ruin. Just learn the basics first and don't hurry things. As simple as that.

You have to understand that being a beginner, you're going to make a lot of mistakes and lose money along the way. There's no shortcut to experience. Take it slow and pick up all the lessons you're going to be bumping into so you can use it in future trades.
Playing fast on trading methods simply means that you have to do day trading. it is a more riskier type of trading in which you are required to set the deals in the course of single day and earn the profits through small amounts within the same day or two or more stocks collectively in the same time.

It requires a lot of experience and you have to be relaxed and sticking to your plan instead of getting panicked. The best way to approach is to start form the smaller values .Do not use the method of penny trading as it is more vulnerable to losses.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

thx  Smiley

Don't rush things and don't do short trading because it is risky and as a newbie you still have to exert a lot of effort studying the market and how really trading works. If you really want to make good money then you should be more patience because making money takes time. Bitcoin is really good for long term don't trade with less knowledge.
Rushing into trading has made a lot of people to rush out with huge losses. It is not something one can just dabble into thinking there is a shortcut to always make profit.

Even those who are doing it well still make some little losses, but they already have a strategy to play safe in that aspect which is what has helped them to make more profit than losses, let alone, someone who is just starting to trade and then imagining there is a fast way to trade, it does not work that way.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

thx  Smiley

Don't rush things and don't do short trading because it is risky and as a newbie you still have to exert a lot of effort studying the market and how really trading works. If you really want to make good money then you should be more patience because making money takes time. Bitcoin is really good for long term don't trade with less knowledge.
Rushing into trading has made a lot of people to rush out with huge losses. It is not something one can just dabble into thinking there is a shortcut to always make profit.

Even those who are doing it well still make some little losses, but they already have a strategy to play safe in that aspect which is what has helped them to make more profit than losses, let alone, someone who is just starting to trade and then imagining there is a fast way to trade, it does not work that way.

For stopping that issue. Nowadays many traders has been started with the trading bots.
However, if you closely monitor the bitcoin price movement using your preferred price chart site. When monitor the site and making the alteration in trading value all the time, I am sure that you can make more with the decent profit in your trading too.
If you own multiple trading account means that is hard to maintain it.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

There are several ways to do a quick trade, we should be able to monitor the selling price of bitcoin, I mean monitors we should be able to plan something whether the selling price according to what we want. the second we should have many friends I mean having lots of friends is that we can exchange ideas or share the experience with friends about how they sell, take advantage of opportunities, how to invest the bitcoin.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

thx  Smiley

To execute a good and fast on trading. You need to have a good plan on trading. You should execute the entry in precise data base in technical chart or fundamental basis. You need to have exit points and cut loss to avoid any mistake when theres a big news that would possible burn your port or funds.

And if you didn't execute it well it can cause you to loss. I believe that we should always do trading slowly but surely as this isn't a joke and our money is at stake here and in just one move all your strategy and plan can ruin. Just learn the basics first and don't hurry things. As simple as that.

You have to understand that being a beginner, you're going to make a lot of mistakes and lose money along the way. There's no shortcut to experience. Take it slow and pick up all the lessons you're going to be bumping into so you can use it in future trades.
Playing fast on trading methods simply means that you have to do day trading. it is a more riskier type of trading in which you are required to set the deals in the course of single day and earn the profits through small amounts within the same day or two or more stocks collectively in the same time.

It requires a lot of experience and you have to be relaxed and sticking to your plan instead of getting panicked. The best way to approach is to start form the smaller values .Do not use the method of penny trading as it is more vulnerable to losses.

And being have a mind to think the fast way of trading is not advisable some of this may result on failure , and they have to do that why some people are hard to wait for what will be the best for them may the risk of it are they can face but in the end they cannot so before you may decide of fast trading first learn to have patience and be a good trader.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

Always remember that good things come to those who wait, there is no need to rush and play fast on trading it may end up of a negative result. A successful trader have a good essence of time and patience. Everything need to be start slow, little by little and inch by inch. There is a great risk involve if you jump into fast trading without enough knowledge and experience in trading, do some thorough research and so practice trading. There are a lot of sites that offer practice trading, try it before getting into the real world of trading.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

It means you have to keep calm in all situaitons. Because whales and shark usually make pump and dump.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:08:06 PM

It means you have to keep calm in all situaitons. Because whales and shark usually make pump and dump.
Yes keep calm and everything is needed for best decision in every trading you will made. Because actually there is no play fast in trading. It takes process to achieve the winning game.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

what do you mean by play fast ?
Trading divided into 3 parts which are day trade,mid trade and long trade.
are you asking about day trade ?
if you're asking about day trade,i have a few advices for you.
1.Before investing,try to read the market and people sentiment by reading the chart,
   try to optimize the movement by opening 10 minutes ~ 4 hours chart.
2.Afterward try to reach their website,news,development and etc etc related to it.
3.Make sure to set your entry point and your sell point based on the movement.

conclusion,to make this happen you need a lot of technique and experience.if you're a beginner i do not recommend you to do this kind of trade.
because the majority people will lose their money instead of gain profit from it.

it would be better for you to implement 'the saving' start for you trade,
because you need an experience to read the market,news,developent and etc.
everything is a clue to determine the price and movement.
I did not know these things before. I've been day trading and have lost a lot because I didn't understand the techniques as you have said. Could you pls help with more information on how to do "the saving" as you said?

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:16:36 PM

thx  Smiley
I do not have a good experience in trading, but you can try buying a coin you want to trade at a low price and then you instantly make an open order at a high price that the coin is expected to rise in that value in time. That way you can benefit quickly. Look for coins that are active in the market in order not to take long to buy and sell.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

very difficult to do, if forced then the required capital must be large. at least 10% of profits will be huge.
but this strategy often leads to predictive errors so stuck in one coin. last chance may be cut loss.

lostinbtc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:27:51 AM

I think to just check the 1-4 hour charts and check them and learn to read them, and if it's looked like the massive volume of a pump has passed then a dump is on the horizon and I would not buy then because it will be crashing shortly.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:43:58 AM

Always remember that good things come to those who wait, there is no need to rush and play fast on trading it may end up of a negative result. A successful trader have a good essence of time and patience. Everything need to be start slow, little by little and inch by inch. There is a great risk involve if you jump into fast trading without enough knowledge and experience in trading, do some thorough research and so practice trading. There are a lot of sites that offer practice trading, try it before getting into the real world of trading.

What do you mean by playing fast? I do not think there's a quick way to profit from trading. You have to be patient to monitor currency prices and make transactions at the right time. You must also learn how to predict the rise and fall of the price of a currency. And to learn that, you need a lot of time. Actually you can get the right profit if you're lucky. For example when you buy a currency, then in a short time the price of the currency changed drastically. Well, at that moment you can make a profit. But to be able to profit a lot you have to save a lot of currency too.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:19:45 AM

Playing fast could mean buying in to a pump. One thing about pump is that it has a very short lifespan. Pump is always a little longer than flash in a pan. Except you are the one pumping the coin, I will advice you not to get involve. Why? Beause  it doesn't usually ends well!
Depending on the coin and the state of the pump, buying into a pump to me is more like playing dumb and not even playing fast. Flash pumps and dumps can be detected from the previous activities in such coin and most of them are usually shitcoins.

They are always more like playing with fire when you know it would definitely burn you. After all, there are some activities that happen in bitcoin and some of these top altcoins that from your chart analysis, you will know that you should play a fast one or not. In my experience. whenever I go fast, I do slip out from my accuracy. So, making fast profits should not be a motto for any trader.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

thx  Smiley

Yes there is no shortcut to experience in trading that's why it needs more time in order to learn more lessons and addopt it to your trading strategies. Mistakes is just a part of a big successful because mistakes teaches you not to do that situation again but need you to do a better for that situation.
It is not advisable to have fast trading as you may lose everything. Successful traders never make decisions in a hurry as they do home work before dip in to the market.One must wait patiently as to when the prices become low,they invest at the right time and then wait till the prices increases.The decision of buying should not be made in panic as it needs careful consideration and knowledge of chart of the coin.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

thx  Smiley

Yes there is no shortcut to experience in trading that's why it needs more time in order to learn more lessons and addopt it to your trading strategies. Mistakes is just a part of a big successful because mistakes teaches you not to do that situation again but need you to do a better for that situation.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Things are not that bad as we suppose them. In case of bitcoin experience is main thing and that just comes with mistakes. We consider mistakes as our loss but they have lessons hidden in them that you have to extract. Get your skills accelerated to success but don’t worry, mistakes will be there and they will make your work experienced one.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

thx  Smiley
there is no quick thing in trading, everything needs a process. but to get a decent profit in a fast time I suggest you do day trading that rely on only a few small pump and periodical pumps. from there you will get big profits. but you should be able to read the market flow and determine the right time to buy and sell.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

thx  Smiley

I thinks that there is no shortcut in play a trading  investment because everything is in synchronization,so in order to gain a big profits in a fast time is to plan all your works  in order and follow the basic fundamental analysis and read the market flow to buy the coins in low prices and sell it high in the right time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: