Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to play fast on trading ?  (Read 3057 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

can you explain this description (how to play fast in trading).?
because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley
That is very difficult in trading, because you need so much time and effort. Also you need knowledge on recognizing different pattern in trading, if you are asking playing fast on trading is the way you buy and sell, more on short term trading, as long as you already have profits ,you will exit then re entry again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

to be able to play trading quickly it seems like you should have the expertise to be able to see market conditions and see the potential increase in all coins and you have to pay attention to many exchange places, you can do it by short term trading.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

What do you mean about "fast"? Take a profit quickly?
Just my opinion, it's nothing because trading have a two keys: patient and don't greedy.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Practically speaking if you want to have that fast money on trading you must have that being active on every event happening on the forum or you must accept all airdrops and join different bounties to have too much of coins and tokens to hodl. Hodl, and if you find that the price is great sell it then and buy coins of your choice or even cash out if you want.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

to do trading, everyone has a different way, and I also use it quickly, and we only take a few percent profit, but we repeat it several times.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

Practically speaking if you want to have that fast money on trading you must have that being active on every event happening on the forum or you must accept all airdrops and join different bounties to have too much of coins and tokens to hodl. Hodl, and if you find that the price is great sell it then and buy coins of your choice or even cash out if you want.

Bounties are a rather slow process though, not sure if it satisfies the fast parameters of the poster.  The fastest way I can think off is selling crypto to people on places like local bitcoin, if you spend a lot of money at amazon for example, it's possible to get good discount immediately, for doing nothing.  And some people hassle further and buy things for other people with this credit, and receive bitcoin.  However fast yes, but not easy, especially considering scams, possible fraudulent amazon codes.  But some people do it successfully, especially if all you want is amazon credit purchased with cash.

hacekd

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley

Don't rush things because great things are yet to come but you should be eager to learn the basics first. There is no shortcut to a faster way of warning here. What you need to do as a beginner is to start gaining knowledge about crypto first to avoid loses and regrets in the future. You should first attain and invest knowledge about trading and apply it later on.
If you are a daily trader, then you must know about stop-loss points and take-profits. This is the price level where you will exit the trade. For example, if you think that the price of bitcoin has reached a support level and there are no signs that the price cannot break that support level and go lower again, then you might want to place a buy order in this situation.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

there is no trading that is fast because trading itself is sure to have an observation and analysis that has a big influence on the increase or decrease. now the price is experiencing a price decline.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

thx  Smiley

Do you mean, how do you make quick trades? If so, you need to find an exchange that has real time trading like Bittrex where you can buy and sell whenever you need to. You can immediately execute trades on these types of exchanges as opposed to Coinbase where it may take a couple of days to convert Bitcoins to US dollars and vice versa. Quick trades are like day trading in the stock market.

Yes. Based on my experience I believe if you want to earn fast in trading you must know first if the site is realiable and because that is only the one you must sure in able to have a good mark of trading. Because there is no way to make fast trading and all you have to make is ensure the trsding in order to have a good and legit earnings in trading once you succed.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Do not hunt for the fast profits as you can lose a lot. You should better learn everything about this business, and pick the coins that you want to invest in.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Do you mean make big profit in short times? You have to be patient and buy altcoin that the price on the bottomed, because altcoin that on the bottomed will possible to push to 50% -100% just in short times, we can see yesterday OST token and RFR was going up just afew hours, after you bought on the bottomed and then you need to be patient for the price to push.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

I only know to play fast on trading is the same as scalping trade which we buy the coin at the low price, and we are directly selling the coin when it's increasing. It can help us to gain a profit, but we need to stay away from greedy and not to reach bigger profit because the price cannot always jump to the higher price. So it is better if you can decide on how much percentage that you want to get at the scalping trade, and I think you can use at least 0.5%-1% at one-time trade and you can make more than five times trade, so it means, you can get a profit of 5% for all your trade.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I think to play fast on trading industry you must have an average to expert skill being a trader in this kind of business  to easily deal with the circumstances  of the business.
The experience of the traders are the things that molds them to become a better version of them selves so they can easily trade fast and earn income faster.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

thx  Smiley

never expect to be able to make profits quickly from trading, all these things really require patience, HODL, analysis, both fundamental and technical. long-term HOLD is better, especially if you have substantial funds

AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

It is not necessary to play fast on trading all you need to do is play smart just like that, because I think playing fast is like a panic seller, selling fast and buying fast but if you want to there are some articles and threads and also videos that will help you a lot like Investopedia.com it is the best site when you want to know about different types and kinds of trading that will help you to build a trading strategy.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

It is not necessary to play fast on trading all you need to do is play smart just like that, because I think playing fast is like a panic seller, selling fast and buying fast but if you want to there are some articles and threads and also videos that will help you a lot like Investopedia.com it is the best site when you want to know about different types and kinds of trading that will help you to build a trading strategy.
right, it needs a process to be successful, i think there is a right time to enter and exit market, and it's not easy to do that. therefore we patiently learn and enjoy the process, because later the results will not betray struggle
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

right, it needs a process to be successful, i think there is a right time to enter and exit market, and it's not easy to do that. therefore we patiently learn and enjoy the process, because later the results will not betray struggle
I support what you both said concerning cause it the act and strategy play mostly by panic seller and most of the cryptonier are not patience in terms of learn and knowing more about the cryptocurrency trading and investment. Which they regret so it bettertospend time learning than jumping into it just like that.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

What is mean play fast on trading? Did you mean to earn big profit in every single trade?  High return will be high risk, and to avoid greedy firstly you should be have trading plan, how percentace of montly profit that you want to earn. For situation of crypto market now, that the market not bull run yet, its better we take profit between 10% to 15% pertrade and its will be possible to earn 50% montly.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ChibaReiko
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

don't go fast man. you can go a wrong way. at the first time you should spend 10% of your capital invest and get experience
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

Try to read more information and if you have the opportunity to be trained by experienced traders, then do it. Start trading with a small amount and learn to control your emotions. And remember, bad speculation can be a good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: