Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104414 times)
haro88

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:17:09 PM

@ W00dface - buy some Bitcoin try it out!  It works perfectly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haro88

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:36:14 PM

Bitcoin-brokers is a really good way to buy bitcoin. I use them regularly, very fast and reliable with excellent customer support.
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:35:37 AM

Bitcoin-brokers is a really good way to buy bitcoin. I use them regularly, very fast and reliable with excellent customer support.

Thanks very much for the endorsement. I appreciate it. Smiley

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:53:30 PM

the trust system on the forums is a joke and it serves no useful purpose.  It should be removed. 
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:34:42 PM

the trust system on the forums is a joke and it serves no useful purpose.  It should be removed. 

I completely agree.

Fortunately I was able to get that person to reverse the negative remarks that he left on the trust system so it is now back to normal.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
StevenS

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:09:58 PM

Here's something that I didn't find on this thread earlier.
I made a request to Bitcoin-Brokers, and got very clear instructions back, as well as a very explicit price (Bitstamp+12%).
However, the instructions included this:
First time buyers are required to submit a copy of government issued ID so we know who we are dealing with.

We only ask for ID once. Once new buyers have identified themselves, we never ask again. We just need to do our best to scare away the bad guys for everybody's safety.

If you would like to make a deposit, we ask that you upload a photo of either your Passport or Driver's license to this ticket as well as a copy of a utility bill which is no more than 90 days old. We ask that the photo of the ID captures all outer edges of the ID.
I was comparing Bitcoin-Brokers with LocalBitcoins. My memory could be failing me, but I don't recall having to send my ID and utility bill to LocalBitcoins. I also see that BTC+12% is now about $254, but the price from a very reputable LocalBitcoins trader (3000+,100%) for a cash deposit to BofA is $241.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:19:15 AM

Bumping...lots of bitcoin available right now.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

Please be advised that Bitcoin Brokers is officially winding down its operations. It has been my pleasure working with all of you fine members over the course of these last few years. I wish everybody all the success in the world. Adios.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

Congrats again, and hope it was profitable for you! Smiley

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

Please be advised that Bitcoin Brokers is officially winding down its operations. It has been my pleasure working with all of you fine members over the course of these last few years. I wish everybody all the success in the world. Adios.

Thanks for coming through however many years ago.  Best of luck going forward.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:21:44 PM

Hi guys,

I wanted to let all my old Bitcoin Broker clients know that I have started a new service called ICO Broker. The new www.ICOBroker.org review thread can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2188822.new#new

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hijackedusername

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Attention:

I am Dan Brown, and I was the owner of Bitcoin-Brokers until I closed down the service last year. My screen name was Sayulita, but somebody has hijacked my username as of about 4 or 5 months ago.

I have no idea how they were able to do this, but I wanted to warn people that the person in charge of the user name Sayulita is no longer myself.

I can see that this person has been trying to scam people based on the strength of my reputation, and this is why the Sayulita user name now has warnings against it due to some sort of bad transaction(s) that one or more people have become entangled with.

I have messaged the admin on this site about what has happened, but they do not seem to care. I offered to send in copies of my passport as proof of my identity, but as I said, the admins running this site don't have any interest in resolving this issue, probably since this is such a common occurrence.

This issue just came to my attention yesterday when I attempted to log into this site for the first time in many months.

Best Wishes to anybody who reads this.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

Thanks for the heads-up.  Frustrating I'm sure.  If it is ever discovered how the username got hacked that would be interesting to know.

One relatively straightforward thing which bitcointalk.org probably could do would be to allow users to get a 'kill code' which, when presented, would trigger locking or destruction of an account here.  Perhaps I'll suggest it on meta.

On a non-related subject which may be of interest to some here, a few weeks ago Wells Fargo sent me a note saying that they were no longer allowing cash deposits from third parties into my bank account.  New policy.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bitcoinballer17

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

OMG Worst part about it, I have known this for almost 8 months!!! And I had no way to get a hold of you!!! It happened literally a few days after I spoke to you, which unfortunately you were responding via the ICObroker email, which I believe you closed up right after we exchanged a few emails is my guess...

Also disable settings for messages, that blocks receiving messages from newbies.  I tried sending a private message which due to preference settings wont let you receive it so here it is...

DB-
I couldn't understand why you disappeared, and why some newbie was using your account to spam the forums. I was like, did you just sell your account, sell all your bitcoin, and take off to a new island never to be seen again. The user also blocked all incoming messages. It says his last activity was Feb 8th. But it was right after I talked to you in September that your account was taken over, it was by Nov, Dec for sure he was spamming up the forums. You know I have been trying to get a hold of you since Oct last year. I have some really big things going on right now that potentially you might have some good contacts for, given that all the connections we made selling bitcoin in the very early days. Please get back to me ASAP at dustin@cdh-fund.com or bitcoinballer17.com!!!

This totally makes a lot more sense, unreal how it took you 8 months until you realized this though, ha lol, I was so used to you being on everyday 24/7, I was sure it couldnt possibly take this long for you to reappear...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: