Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79611 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

So I know that the presale of Cedex sold out really quick but what about the ICO ? How much did you guys raise so far ? I can't find any info on your website

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

i really think this ico will known someday. the platform are clean and easy to understand hopefully one day will success. i really want to participate to this.
cedex.community

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

So I know that the presale of Cedex sold out really quick but what about the ICO ? How much did you guys raise so far ? I can't find any info on your website

50,000,000 CEDEX were made available in the sale, with half of them being available in the pre-sale, which sold out. That left 25,000,000 CEDEX for the main sale, of which 1,194,971 have so far sold + passed KYC, and can be counted on the progress bar. You can track this on the website:

akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

50,000,000 CEDEX were made available in the sale, with half of them being available in the pre-sale, which sold out. That left 25,000,000 CEDEX for the main sale, of which 1,194,971 have so far sold + passed KYC, and can be counted on the progress bar. You can track this on the website:

Something of concern:

Total CEDEX tokens = 100 million
Total available through presale + ICO = 50 million
Total sold thus far = almost 26,2 million
Total left before ICO ends = about 23,8 million

Your whitepaper states "Any tokens offered for sale to the public and not sold will be destroyed". (**Point to remember !!!**)

Let's be honest - your ICO event isn't doing well : you have only managed to sell just over 1 million tokens in roughly 2 weeks.
I will be generous in assuming maybe another 3 to 4 million in the last 2 weeks will be sold (I'm sure you will have further bonuses during the last few days Wink ) - so let's make it a round 30 million that will be sold.

Now here's the worrisome part: 50million - 30 million = 20 million tokens will be destroyed (more or less) Huh!!!
Then to add to this, there are 50 million still stashed in your reserves which weren't available for purchase - what are your plans for this ?? Then again come to think of it - this is a rhetorical question - you are going to dump them on the exchanges right so you can make a nice profit!!!

This leads us back to the point I made earlier regarding a softcap - and now illustrating the importance of one further. You don't have one purely because you are playing it safe: if you don't reach it - you will have to return the funds collected, and that way you won't be able to "cash out" the 50 million tokens stashed.

Is it my over-creative imagination or someone's bluff being called??
cedex.community

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

Something of concern:

Total CEDEX tokens = 100 million
Total available through presale + ICO = 50 million
Total sold thus far = almost 26,2 million
Total left before ICO ends = about 23,8 million

Your whitepaper states "Any tokens offered for sale to the public and not sold will be destroyed". (**Point to remember !!!**)

Let's be honest - your ICO event isn't doing well : you have only managed to sell just over 1 million tokens in roughly 2 weeks.
I will be generous in assuming maybe another 3 to 4 million in the last 2 weeks will be sold (I'm sure you will have further bonuses during the last few days Wink ) - so let's make it a round 30 million that will be sold.

Now here's the worrisome part: 50million - 30 million = 20 million tokens will be destroyed (more or less) Huh!!!
Then to add to this, there are 50 million still stashed in your reserves which weren't available for purchase - what are your plans for this ?? Then again come to think of it - this is a rhetorical question - you are going to dump them on the exchanges right so you can make a nice profit!!!

This leads us back to the point I made earlier regarding a softcap - and now illustrating the importance of one further. You don't have one purely because you are playing it safe: if you don't reach it - you will have to return the funds collected, and that way you won't be able to "cash out" the 50 million tokens stashed.

Is it my over-creative imagination or someone's bluff being called??

There is still 2 weeks left for main sale.

As far as what is being done with the tokens not part of the ico, as stated in the whitepaper, which you can read here: https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf starting on page 22 in the CEDEX COIN TOKEN OFFERING section:
1) 10% for team and Advisory Board  10% vested after end of sale, 30% after 6 months, 30% after 12 months and 30% after 18 months.
2) 5% for Founders 10% vested after end of sale, 30% after 6 months, 30% after 12 months and 30% after 18 months
3) 3% Outsourced services No vesting period
4) 23% The Company Used in the future for: development and marketing expansion or for diamond purchases to facilitate future financial instrument offered on CEDEX and for operational costs
5) Up to 9% Bonuses for pre-sale and early bird sale participants No vesting period

For more information you can email support@cedex.com and they will address any concerns you may have.
cedex.community

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Just a reminder that today is April 1st, so don’t let anyone fool you. #CEDEX will NOT post any fake stories, promises of various bonuses or anything of the sort, if you receive a message, tweet or email that looks suspicious – feel free to check with us!
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

After a great presentation yesterday #CEDEX was awarded a top-3 finish from all presentations at #cryptosummit.ch and you helped put us there! The #diamondrevolution is in full force!
https://cedex.com/?referrer=798184c500&src=4&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=FB16

Very good information. I think CEDEX is taking a very good development and this will definitely motivate many investors who want to participate in this project. I personally believe in CEDEX because this project has many good strategies for investors and this will definitely help CEDEX become the most worthwhile ICO investment project in March.
They demonstrated the whole project well, its clear and very convincing

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

will be leaving it too late if they don't take heed and act now. It's a crypto bear market and very unfortunate timing for an ICO so something special needs to pulled off quickly here! Burnt tokens means lost revenue! Wake up Cedex team, you have ignored the comments from the market for the last couple of weeks!
Xemesis113

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

Cedex partners Tech has seen its SP drop over 50% in the
last two weeks. All the warning signs are there. Sorry but just so frustrating!
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

I agree that CEDEX has a strong and viable future. Thanks. Another consideration which will serve as an incentive for holding the tokens rather than dumping when the price is right will be some form of passive income earned from holding. Are you able to say if there are any such plans?
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

where is the link of bounty thread please?

Here is link of bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2416310.0

Even if you couldn't found it in this thread, you always can search it on Google. It is not very hard))

Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

Tell me, what do holders of tokens get? Do I need to undergo the KYC procedure for participation?
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

After a great presentation yesterday #CEDEX was awarded a top-3 finish from all presentations at #cryptosummit.ch and you helped put us there! The #diamondrevolution is in full force!
https://cedex.com/?referrer=798184c500&src=4&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=FB16

Very good information. I think CEDEX is taking a very good development and this will definitely motivate many investors who want to participate in this project. I personally believe in CEDEX because this project has many good strategies for investors and this will definitely help CEDEX become the most worthwhile ICO investment project in March.
In my country they are discussing this project a lot and I am sure this is definitely the best project in April and all investors should consider this investment because this project has a good idea. and a community that has supported CEDEX in recent times. Personally, I am planning to invest in this project right now because only 10 more days is the project going to end and I do not want to miss this opportunity.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cedex.community

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Tell me, what do holders of tokens get? Do I need to undergo the KYC procedure for participation?

To participate in the ICO you have to go through KYC.
As far as what token holders get, it is a utility token.
There are many values for the CEDEX coin once the platform goes live:
-Traders who want to purchase diamonds via Diamond-Smart Contract on the CEDEX platform will have to purchase CEDEX Coin to carry out their transactions.
-Payment to and for all service providers, such as the gemological labs, custodian, insurance and transportation will only be done using CEDEX Coin.
-Later, once additional financial products are developed, traders opening a short position will use CEDEX Coin to cover the collateral and borrowing fees.
-Traders will be able to use their portfolios as collateral to receive CEDEX Coin loans.
-Purchasing diamond derivatives.
We also believe that that usage of the CEDEX Coin will go beyond just the exchange and into the diamond ecosystem.   
jeanpierre

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Alright thanks for the update dev, it looks like the ICO is going to be really slow I don't expect CEDEX to reach the hardcap any time soon. It's a good opportunity for people who wants to join the bounty program they will have lots of time to do their work properly

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cedex.community

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

The Countdown to the end of the #CEDEX public sale has started, we’re down to 10 days left and you still have a chance to join the revolution!
https://cedex.com/registration
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Very well, the Cedex's token sale ends in 8days, I observed the current situation of the market have slowed down the amount raised since the commencement of the ICO, hopefully alot can still happen in the coming days.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Alright thanks for the update dev, it looks like the ICO is going to be really slow I don't expect CEDEX to reach the hardcap any time soon. It's a good opportunity for people who wants to join the bounty program they will have lots of time to do their work properly
Are you kidding? CEDEX bounty has ended many days ago. See what Sylon said on CEDEX bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2416310.msg33469405#msg33469405
No more new participants would be accepted again

I didn't know bounty is already ended, I thought bounty is expected to end the same time the Cedex ICO ends or the hardcap is reached.
cedex.community

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

I didn't know bounty is already ended, I thought bounty is expected to end the same time the Cedex ICO ends or the hardcap is reached.

Please keep bounty posts in the bounty thread.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Our first communication was with you less than 24 hours ago.  If you contact them 2 days ago you likely haven't got an answer yet due to the holidays on Sunday and Monday.  They are likely going through backlogs of emails.  Give it time please.  Again We have contact the team on your behalf.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: