Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 15 Ether, where would you invest for the long term Today  (Read 2317 times)
kafnan

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:33:20 PM

I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...

If i have 15 ether I would go for some of alt coins which I liked most.
Some of them are-
1. LTC
2.WAVES
3.STRAT
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:47:33 PM

Hold your ethereums. Ethereum is better then other tokens to long term investment.
Or you can buy some waves with your ethereums. Waves good too to invest...

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

Centra

Price is low right now since wallet and cards were delayed but on schedule to release/ship in the next couple of months.  KYC process to unlock wallet is occurring now.

US is the most regulated place and hardest to ship cards to and Centra has received money transmitter license in 31 states and working on the rest.  Shows centra will be able to ship to US where many other debit cards cannot.  Will truly be a worldwide card.
https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-wallet-us-update-14cb5f5fc3c2

Teaser on the wallet app thats currently available in apple and google play store:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpBpCJSXCc&feature=youtu.be

Chase Zimmerman (Son of Jordan Zimmerman, owner of Zimmerman advertising, 14th largest marketing firm in the world. Chase has joined as CMO)
https://youtu.be/7MHINGoC27A

Videos interviewing the team and other faq
https://t.me/centra_news

Big roadmap plans, not just debit cards
- Debit cards
- Centra Exchange
- Centra Marketplace
- Centra Blockchain

Many people point to the Fud that is out there currently.  Much of the fud is not true and are personal attacks on the founder not on the company itself.  But Fud is still harmful for a company in its beginning stages, so the board has decided to restructuring itself and bringing in more people with expertise in the field, like Chase and Allan Shutt, etc so focus will be on releasing product.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...
congrats for generating upto 15 ethereum and I think the right place to invest your earned is to still keep holding 50% of your coins in ethereum and 20$ in good coins like litecoin and stratis. The remaining 30% should be hold in bitcoin. If you can get investment in this four foregoing, you will be happy you take this kind business decisions in three to four years to come.
DuhGOAT

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

I definitely believe ENJIN coin will see MASS adoption and will revolutionize the way people play video games. It can bring a way of gaming we have never seen or thought of before.
You would be foolish to not put some of your eggs in that basket... I do suggest hodling ETH.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

I would keep them until the price of each one of them reaches $1000 each or more,and then try to move those funds to bitcoin and hold them for some time until the price of bitcoin reaches more than ten thousand dollars per btc, maybe a little bit more but it depends on how the things are going for bitcoin at that time.
But i am lucky because i am not holding ethereums at the moment, and i think that this is one of the most right things to do because ethereum has been hacked today, and it is a real mess.
Just imagine about losing some of them.. it is a fortune.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:20:05 AM

if i have that amount of etherium then i would buy some promising altcoins, mostly the top ones like waves,strats,lisk then ill convert the other half to bitcoin , id say 5 ethers go to bitcoin then the other 5 would be on altcoins and the rest will be on etherium itself. thats how i manage that 15 ethers.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:25:34 AM

If I have 15 ETH, I will try to divide it to invest in different kind of coins. I will invest some of it to BCH which I think a good cryptocurrency which has a good rate. I will also invest some to BTC because BTC has increased a lot and I am hoping that it will increase more. The rest, I will invest it to ETH because for me ETH is still competitive compared to other cryptocurrencies. These are the cryptocurrencies that I will going to invest if I have 15 ETH.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

I'll bet my 15 Eth  half to omisego and half to ark.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

For me I will hold it for long term.
I missed my big profit with BTC because I only hold altcoin in my bag Sad that's same happen with many other people and we missed our chance to have nice profit with it.
So I will HOLD ETH, instead of all another new ICO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

I would keep that 15 Ether and sit on it.. what you can do is maybe sell a portion of them and diversify your portfolio, you can sell maybe five ether and exchange them for BTC, but whatever you do, don't liquidate your holding (to fiat), be sure to be invested in one coin or another because the entire market is starting to grow now and we'll be seeing many participants entering in the market, from institutional investors to retail consumers. It's going to be massive and you will want to be invested during that time because it's the best way to make a living out of cryptos at the moment. Forget the 8 to 5 job patterns, just invest money from you salary to buy crypto's and you'll be golden in a couple of years.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

You could invest them in 3 different crypto investment fund at your choice, so you would even get some dividend out of it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

just hold your ethereum,
don't buy any shitcoin, because ethereum is a good altcoin fro long term,
if you want to invest, convert it in BTC a half from your ethereum

I agree with you that one of the currencies that tends to increase the value is ethereum, I would divide it into 3 parts, one part in eth the other in btc and the last one in altcoins, having a greater probabilidsde of financial gains for the future.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

if i have 15 ether i would like to invest in 4 or 5 diffrents altcoins or hold my eth , ethereum is a good altcoin fro long term,
good altcoins for log term investment ;
1-litecoin 
2-paypie
3-adex
4-lisk

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Ethereum coin is one of favorite coin and for sure it will increase the price soon but you need to wait few years and for sure you will be happy to the result. Many people love ethereum i hope the price will become 500 or 1000 dollars next few months or before end of this year 2017 so those people have ethereum can earn a lot of money.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

I think better convert them into Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is kept reducing in the market. So you can make more profit when you convert them to Bitcoin, very soon the price of Bitcoin will increase in the market.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:41:31 AM

You can keep/hold the 70% and invest the rest. As to what coins to invest, I think it's good to have those coins with masternodes or POS. But then again, not all are good. You just have to do your own research which one has the better or best use case.

If I were to invest the 30%, I'd take Syscoin right now with their blockmarket web to be release soon and then masternodes.
Clausewitz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

Find an undervalued coin on etherdelta. I invested in CAG as they should release their wallet and debit cards in December.
There are many hidden gems that will rise in the next month.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

I think better convert them into Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is kept reducing in the market. So you can make more profit when you convert them to Bitcoin, very soon the price of Bitcoin will increase in the market.
Id rather hold ethereum and invest in bitcoin. Because both are good for hodling even long term investment. Also, profitable cryptocurrency for sure we can earn money.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

If I have that amount of Ethereum, I will just hold them on my wallet because I can that there's a future with ETH in the next years but regarding your question if I will invest to a project, I'll do it in Electroneum for the past week I saw that they have a big issue regarding their wallet but what I like the most about this project is that the community is very supportive and the team works hard and update the investors from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: