Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the easiest/best exchange to use for a beginner in crypto?  (Read 306 times)
Bmorebully79 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

Just starting out in crypto and wanted to know what exchange is easiest to use?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bmichael05

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

The easies one is localbitcoins. Or you can buy a little btc on exchange like cex, yobit, exmo.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

Exchange for Bitcoins?
There are many - LocalBitcoins, Coinbase, Kraken, BitFinex.

For altcoins, you may try Poloniex, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBtc, Binance. Polo and Bittrex hold the highest amount of volume in terms of trading (based on my knowledge) so you should definitely try them. However, Bittrex needs KYC verification now according to their current policy.
Alartonicus

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

If you need rare exchanges, look here: https://www.bestchange.com/. If you are the trader then opinions are different. You can read the trading volumes
for each exchanger and each coin here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/.
For example, here is Bitcoin markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:30:27 PM

The easies one is localbitcoins. Or you can buy a little btc on exchange like cex, yobit, exmo.

It really isn't.

You A. need to usually give out sensitive information to random people, and B. there's still a pretty huge chance compared to exchanges like coinbase to get scammed.

I'd recommend http://Coinbase.com if you're buying bitcoin for the first time, and http://bittrex.com to trade them for altcoins

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

The absolute easiest one to use is likely Coinbase, however because there interface is easy they do have the highest fees of all websites around. If you are trading BTC for alts then I would say Bittrex is safest and easiest.

Habbiton

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:26:48 PM

For trading alts (not BTC), Bittrex is the easier
Binance is quite easy too
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:41 PM

I still using yobit but idk this web is so heavy to use, or maybe you can try with kraken.com
good luck.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:12:35 PM

What are you trying to sell or buy? If you are looking for a good exchanger to buy or sell bitcoins then use localbitcoins, there are several ways to buy, because you can buy in cash, by credit card, by bank wire, and so many other ways. But if you want to use an exchange to sell or buy cryptos then use poloniex or bittrex, they are one of the best right now, but bittrex had some issues lately, so my final pick is Poloniex of course, it is a very noob-friendly exchange to use because you can learn how to use it fastly.
Kraken is a good option too.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

I think polonex and bittrex are the best.among them bittrex is the easiest to use for a beginner in crypto

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:22:28 AM

What are you asking? Are you asking to exchange bitcoins to case use localbitcoins or paxful. If you want to trade your bitcoin to altcoins you can use bittrex or poloniex.
John_Mct

Activity: 164

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:29:13 AM

Thanks for the timely question and informative answers!!

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

What are you trying to sell or buy? If you are looking for a good exchanger to buy or sell bitcoins then use localbitcoins, there are several ways to buy, because you can buy in cash, by credit card, by bank wire, and so many other ways. But if you want to use an exchange to sell or buy cryptos then use poloniex or bittrex, they are one of the best right now, but bittrex had some issues lately, so my final pick is Poloniex of course, it is a very noob-friendly exchange to use because you can learn how to use it fastly.

My first choice before was bittrex. It's good that I have not use it and read this response. Now I was informed that it was scammed. I heard also that Poloniex is good.But I am also considering c-cex, the exchange is quite okay also:
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

My first choice before was bittrex. It's good that I have not use it and read this response. Now I was informed that it was scammed. I heard also that Poloniex is good.But I am also considering c-cex, the exchange is quite okay also:

I've always used Kraken and I'm very happy. I have never been disappointed with this program and I think it is one of the most reliable at the moment. Also thanks to the efficient service I am getting more.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

All major exchanges are fairly easy to use. If you're not sure, just register first and take a look at their trading system, etc to see whether you'll be fine with it. For altcoin exchange I'd recommend you to use HitBTC, Bittrex, or Poloniex. Those three have the biggest volume and therefore the most liquid market compared to other. But if you're looking to buy Bitcoin instead, it really depends on where you live. Your local (country) exchange is usually the easiest one for you.

Some tips on deciding which exchange to use. Before using an exchange, you should look at their daily volume, withdrawal fee, coin availability, reputation history, and most importantly verification, limits, and KYC/AML as you don't want to wake up finding that your account is frozen because they thinks your account is suspicious.
Kalkulus

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

Coinbase is the best and safe place where to buy BTC, sounds different if you are looking for cryptocurrency exchanges where to trade BTC for altcoins: our pick here is Bittrex, but also Cryptopia is going to be a solid one.
Cheers
ddurand

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

- For buying cryptos
    + Coinbase (the fees are a bit high but it's easier when starting crypto)
- Before trading
    + try to understand the blockchain technology (https://anders.com/blockchain)
- For trading
    +  I really like bittrex. It's easy to use, contains most majors coins, the price graphs are neats
         * be careful the price are defined on BTC or ETH. You should always look the dollar price before making any trades
         * understand the different orders functionnality (e.g: conditonnal sell order: https://steemit.com/bittrex/@fvris/how-to-use-conditional-sell-orders-in-bittrex)
    + most of the trading platform are nice (you need to test most of them)
    + keep always a record of every transaction you make and the gain you realize
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: