Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW: Stars Group - Financial Infrastructure of Professional Football  (Read 1758 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Do you guys have celebrity advisors?
StarsGroup

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Have you guys been to any blockchain conferences?

We have been to several! We went to the Blockchain Economic Forum, North American Bitcoin Conference, d10e, and Global Blockchain Summit.
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Do you think you will be ready to launch before the next season starts?
Yes absolutley! As of now our platform is scheduled to go live March 16th, 2018.
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?
We are currently working with third party exchanges for our Token to be listed following the completion of the ICO. Tokens can also be purchased via our website at starsgroup.io
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Do you guys have celebrity advisors?
We currently have world-class football player Sokratis Papastathopoulos, former Ballon d'Or winner Hristo Stoichkov, Greek National team captain Vasilis Torosidis, global journalist Ian Stafford, former FIFA referee Mario van der Ende, ex-professional footballer Jan Olde Riekerink, tech genius and author Alex Lightman!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Where is the best place I can get up to date news on Stars Group? Your Twitter?
You can stay up to date on Stars Group news via any of our social media platforms that can be found here: https://medium.com/@morgan_38669/stars-group-ico-introduction-ca01a0a8d4ff
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

We have been to several! We went to the Blockchain Economic Forum, North American Bitcoin Conference, d10e, and Global Blockchain Summit.

You guys really get around! Did you guys get any interviews, or any video media from there? I'd love to watch.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

Do you think you will be ready to launch before the next season starts?
Yes absolutley! As of now our platform is scheduled to go live March 16th, 2018.

That's coming up quickly. Your dev team must be working very hard. I hope you guys keep it up!
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

We are currently working with third party exchanges for our Token to be listed following the completion of the ICO. Tokens can also be purchased via our website at starsgroup.io

I won't be able to by from starsgroup.io with fiat will I?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

The merchandise marketplace is supposed to come out next month right? Can you talk about what we should expect to see in the marketplace?
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

The merchandise marketplace is supposed to come out next month right? Can you talk about what we should expect to see in the marketplace?
The marketplace is supposed to go live upon the distribution of Tokens which is currently set for March 16th, 2018. We are actively working on partnering with different brands to provide the best products possible on the Stars Platform!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

Correct, you will not be able to purchase with fiat on Starsgroup.io
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

You guys really get around! Did you guys get any interviews, or any video media from there? I'd love to watch.
You can watch a video of our founder, Daniel Taylor, speaking at the London Sporting Club to some of Europe's most prominent figures in sports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQgnZOFb4M
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

You can watch a video of our founder, Daniel Taylor, speaking at the London Sporting Club to some of Europe's most prominent figures in sports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQgnZOFb4M

That's awesome. He's very well spoken, and obviously very knowledgeable in both blockchain and football.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

That's probably a good thing, that would open up a whole can of worms as far as regulation goes. Where are you guys based out of by the way?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

The marketplace is supposed to go live upon the distribution of Tokens which is currently set for March 16th, 2018. We are actively working on partnering with different brands to provide the best products possible on the Stars Platform!

Okay, that's actually on my birthday lol. Can you disclose any products or team brands you have secured at this time, or do we have to wait for the market to launch?
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

That's probably a good thing, that would open up a whole can of worms as far as regulation goes. Where are you guys based out of by the way?
We are based out of the UK, but have a team that works out of New York as well.
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

Okay, that's actually on my birthday lol. Can you disclose any products or team brands you have secured at this time, or do we have to wait for the market to launch?
We are not able to disclose products or team brands just yet, but stay tuned as we are excited to announce this over the coming weeks!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful?
There are several key components that will lead to our success. (1) We have identified a real issue within football and understand how Blockchain technology can help solve these problems. (2) Our team has decades of experience in professional football and has built an extensive network that will be nearly impossible to replicate (3) We are confident that because we are the first of our kind to enter the space we will be able to leverage our first mover advantage (4) We think our team is world-class and has the vision to make STARS a leading innovative solution within the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: