Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin in a bubble right now?  (Read 873 times)
Paranuatu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

I am asking for your honests opinions.
Is it safe to invest now or wait for the bubble to burst?

thank you

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:36:23 PM

Well of course we are in a bubble right now but it's one well deserved with hard work behind. The blockchain technology make it real and price has followed. It will be a time when bitcoin will fall again but not much. But this is just my opinion dude , don't get me serious , maybe i'm wrong maybe i'm right.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

thank you
No dude,people often misunderstand that bitcoin's fake bubble thing is just like that of housing bubble burst which happened before a decade ago. Just because the price is increasing doesn't mean that its a bubble. There might be a contingency of a price crash next year or maybe even this year. This is bitcoin, its volatile,so that in any means ,doesn't prove that its a bubble. So stop getting influenced by misconceptions.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

Potentially. This is purely speculation, but the high price is likely down to the fact that the recent hard forks have caused quite a few news headlines as well as hype around the new coins which have come from the forks. I would say that after the segwit2x fork we should see some sort of correction. But, remember the coverage Bitcoin has had likely caused a lot of people to start investing in the coin which can also influence the price. 
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

I don't think it is a bubble right now.No doubt their is a sudden increase in the price but it does not mean that we should compare it with a bubble .I think there is an actual increase in the demand so the rise is genuine.But if you want to invest in it then you should wait for some time .As the price is very high so just wait for a correction to take place which will bring down the price to a reasonable value. After the correction you can invest in it.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

thank you

Buddy, I don't think this is a bubble. I don't know why people are thinking this surge in price is bubble. We all know that bitcoin is the first of its kind.  Its really getting  popular day by day and it always hitting  the headlines of medias because of that. So the demand of it is also increasing day by day and we all know if the demand increases, automatically its price will increase. This is what happening here and nothing else.
BioCryptTechnologies

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

I think it is safe. It will likely dip but it won't dip for long. with 2x coming up you will see a lot of people pulling back and accumulating BitCoin again in hopes of more "free money" I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see +8000 by end of year
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

Invest now, bitcoin is going down and it looks like if it is a perfect opportunity to invest your funds, maybe this is your perfect shoot.
I thought that i was never going to buy bitcoins again, but i am going to invest another thousand dollars tomorrow because i really believe in that bitcoin will go up again in a few weeks. Bitcoin is still cheap, and ten thousand dollars is very close to us right now, why wouldn't you invest? it is a perfect opportunity.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:19:56 PM

It is a bubble, off-course it is a bubble what else than it is?
People buy to make profit  in long term or short term. There will be time when it bursts but it does not mean that it will crush and burn, it will go to level where long term investors and believers are.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:27:37 PM

thank you

Yes, it's safe to invest in Bitcoin... but since investing in Bitcoin is an extremely high risk I would advise you to invest only what you can afford to lose. All the news you read out there about 'Bitcoin is a bubble' are pure speculation, all they wanted is to tax Bitcoin and/or regulate it.

EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Everybody knows that this is one of the most giant bubbles that we have ever seen, but yes, it is giving a lot of money to those who are dissesperated about getting money fast, and this is why it is increasing so fast.
If you are looking to invest money, invest it on bitcoins, a lot of financial and economic entities are supporting bitcoin and this is one of the first reasons of why bitcoin has been increasing a lot during the last few months.
Who knew that it was going to rise from $600 to $7000 in just a few months?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:37:31 PM

thank you
No dude,people often misunderstand that bitcoin's fake bubble thing is just like that of housing bubble burst which happened before a decade ago. Just because the price is increasing doesn't mean that its a bubble. There might be a contingency of a price crash next year or maybe even this year. This is bitcoin, its volatile,so that in any means ,doesn't prove that its a bubble. So stop getting influenced by misconceptions.

+1 this is a crazy growth, but it's a growth not a bubble.
Bitcoin is a bit overbought at the moment because people are grabbing it like crazy knowing what impact it will have on the future of banking. This means that its price is higher than it should be if we considered its usage, but price doesn't have to depend only on real life use of an item. Some art pieces are totally useless, yet worth millions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
WarrenShitcoinBuffett

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

This is a bubble IMO, I would sit out for now and wait for the price to pull back to 4-4.5k I see little justification for the price to be $7,000 it's just pure hype.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:50:42 PM

thank you

Bitcoin is a bit overbought at the moment because people are grabbing it like crazy knowing what impact it will have on the future of banking. This means that its price is higher than it should be if we considered its usage, but price doesn't have to depend only on real life use of an item. Some art pieces are totally useless, yet worth millions.
That's for sure, everything worths the amount other people are paying for it. People are paying for bitcoin higher and higher prices now, because they expect further growth in price. Bitcoin should not be a bubble yet, but we should be really careful about governments and regulations, because if some kind of really bad news hits the market, people will expect decrease in price, so that could cause the bubble effect.
WarrenShitcoinBuffett

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

thank you

That's for sure, everything worths the amount other people are paying for it. People are paying for bitcoin higher and higher prices now, because they expect further growth in price. Bitcoin should not be a bubble yet, but we should be really careful about governments and regulations, because if some kind of really bad news hits the market, people will expect decrease in price, so that could cause the bubble effect.

Bitcoin is not rubust enough to justify a $7,000 pricetag, when normies see the price exhale they will panic sell and lose their shirts, they will come down hard against bitcoin. Exchanges etc.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

The price has been built over rumors and conspirations about the price, and when there are some kind of fud or fake rumors that are affecting the price, like when China did that "ban" or "regulation" over bitcoin and icos, everybody can just think about it and you must know that the price dropped a lot because of that.
But suddenly there were good news, and the price went up again.. It is crazy, and this is how it works, and this is why this is a giant bubble, but it is profitable for all of us.
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:53:04 PM

The price has been built over rumors and conspirations about the price, and when there are some kind of fud or fake rumors that are affecting the price, like when China did that "ban" or "regulation" over bitcoin and icos, everybody can just think about it and you must know that the price dropped a lot because of that.
But suddenly there were good news, and the price went up again.. It is crazy, and this is how it works, and this is why this is a giant bubble, but it is profitable for all of us.

The rumors and predictions about the bitcoin's price has influenced its price surge. But I don't think its in a bubble right now. The price of bitcoin is increasing because people are loosing confidence in these type of forks. And bitcoin is getting more popular among youngsters and everyone wants to hold some coins as investments. I think because of this increased demand, its price is increasing.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:16 PM

thank you

Buddy, I don't think this is a bubble. I don't know why people are thinking this surge in price is bubble. We all know that bitcoin is the first of its kind.  Its really getting  popular day by day and it always hitting  the headlines of medias because of that. So the demand of it is also increasing day by day and we all know if the demand increases, automatically its price will increase. This is what happening here and nothing else.

It might be getting more popular and that's only going to benefit the price, but there's been a lot of false hype around the hard forks and the alt coins which came of that which has driven the price up. It's unlikely to stay around this point and we should see a correction after the segwit2x fork.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

thank you
Honestly, I think it is not safe to invest right now because I'd you are planning on keeping it long term, waiting for the bubble to burst is wiser for better profits. Also, segwit2X fork is near and it doesn't have replay protection. So long as one sells their B2X, they are selling btc as well that might drive price downwards. For this reason it is wiser to buy after the phenomenon's hype has calm down for better prices. You can also enter just days or weeks after it.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

thank you
Honestly, I think it is not safe to invest right now because I'd you are planning on keeping it long term, waiting for the bubble to burst is wiser for better profits. Also, segwit2X fork is near and it doesn't have replay protection. So long as one sells their B2X, they are selling btc as well that might drive price downwards. For this reason it is wiser to buy after the phenomenon's hype has calm down for better prices. You can also enter just days or weeks after it.
I know to waiting for the bubble to burst is wiser for better profits but if it is not a bubble? People wait for the bubble to burst but may wait until there is no chance.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: