Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked Hero Account. Please help  (Read 460 times)
ABitBack (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:55:02 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 09:35:02 PM by ABitBack

My alt account BrannigansLaw has been hacked. Please send a password reset to my profile email address.

Address: 1HcKWr3hHXWmCUNTyFTonf1fZxLeUSDysy
Message: BrannigansLaw bitcointalk account is hacked! Regards Abitback 07/11/17
Signature: HI9kSYEfah9CwMY6LomkLXQBBnpvyarWwbdaQgcToA+XCecjGzgPqMa3LwaOiR6Y1scRL5U7c5FsD5QL7f61NkU=

Here is a post in which I link to my address via blockchain.info url 1HcKWr3hHXWmCUNTyFTonf1fZxLeUSDysy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679609.msg16867214#msg16867214

Thank you!

I sent a PM to Cyrus and Theymos 6+months ago...

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:56:07 PM

Make sure you send a message to cyrus as well as posting it here, he's more likely to see it and respond quicker that way. It'll probably take a while due to him being backlogged judging by the meta these days, so message periodically if you haven't heard anything.

Verified via Bitcoin core version 5.7.1.
ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

Make sure you send a message to cyrus as well as posting it here.
Cheers I have sent it to him, but I know he gets a lot of spam and often helps people out here.

Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:13:06 PM

Admin are over spammed, sent a request like few month ago... No my alt account if full member :/
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

Admin are over spammed, sent a request like few month ago... No my alt account if full member :/

It may take a few months or the evidence provided wasn't sufficient or wasn't correct, just double check what you've sent and send it once every two weeks. Judging by how Meta has been filled with these requests lately though, I would imagine that a lot of people are in the queue ahead of you.
ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

It may take a few months or the evidence provided wasn't sufficient or wasn't correct, just double check what you've sent and send it once every two weeks. Judging by how Meta has been filled with these requests lately though, I would imagine that a lot of people are in the queue ahead of you.
I've been in the queue for over 6 months now...although I did only send the one PM, so perhaps it got missed.

ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

Admins please help!

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

Verified message, banned and neg tagged the account. Now it's up to the admins to recover it.

ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Verified message, banned and neg tagged the account. Now it's up to the admins to recover it.
thank you so much! It means a lot, cheers!

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

I've been in the queue for over 6 months now...although I did only send the one PM, so perhaps it got missed.

The general advise is to send one per week/fortnight just in case they are getting missed. I think cyrus also checks on the account and not just the signature to assure that it is indeed hacked/stolen so it's not as simple as just verifying the signature and then unbanning.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: