Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will offering free listing only to businesses accepting Bitcoin in developing countries help spread Bitcoin?
It will not help - 0 (0%)
It's too early or not possible to tell - 0 (0%)
This is not fair for all - 0 (0%)
This is too risky for the businesses in these countries - 0 (0%)
Good idea, I will support this - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Directory with free listing for business in developing countries. Will it help?  (Read 151 times)
Jamtact (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:16:05 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:45:34 PM by Jamtact

I was inspired by Andreas Antonopoulos to assist the spread of businesses that accept Bitcoin in developing and oppressed markets across the globe. The utility of Bitcoin is revolutionary in developing counties and as Andreas points out; "Bitcoin is now standing at the precipice of becoming the safe haven asset of billions of people around the world". I would like to see this become a reality and do my part by offering free accounts to businesses that accept bitcoin in certain countries with limited economic markets. All accounts are offered free until December 31st 2017. If you believe having a directory like this will help, even if you don’t have a business and you’re just curious, will you join me? Richard. www.jamtactdirectory.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: