Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where will BTC be 10 years from now?  (Read 1721 times)
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:06:04 AM

I hope that Bitcoin will powerful and popular from now. and I’m very optimistic about the future of bitcoin. now it is price is $7000 up after 10 years it will be  more valuable and more powerful and more popular.

Bitcoin's phenomena has struck people and investors with it's astounding potential. It's
making waves. It's value only proves that it is reliable and is a fundamental recourse in investing
and earning in the world of cryptocurrency. It's growth and success now might pave a way for a better
or even more upscale version of bitcoin in the future or it may very still be around reinforced and stable.
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

I like your example about Nokia phone.I am one of the person belongs to the generation of using both black and white display phones and android smart phones.In the past Nokia in a great place but today no demand.Who knows a new coin will take place the Bitcoin position.

fireballsnake

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

10 years ago Forbes magazine was prasing Nokia boss for it´s billion customers.
Now where is Nokia? maybe some 18y/o guy who trades BTC doesn´t even know what Nokia is...
So will BTC be anywhere 10 years from now? or would it have been replaced for something better and more inovative?

Forbes cover:
https://imgur.com/a/A2Bqr
Most likely there, where all the archive coins, you can see that he lives out in recent years. And there are many reasons and facts for this, and many others are already supporting it, who also want to become the first.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

Bitcoin will increase even more the price is now around 7.3k dollars i think it will go over 50k in my opinion. Bitcoin is getting higher and higher and it got the support now from many people.

Famous people are also saying that bitcoin is a unstoppable monster. The owner of mcafee is also believing in bitcoins i think he has already invested in it. Bitcoin will be also used by many people in the world after 10 years.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

Nokia owner has did the wrong step with underestimate android OS and too confident with their OP symbian because they thought Symbian as the most famous operating system will never replacement by another OS but maybe this is will happened too with bitcoin if there is new coin which have more good from technology side and able to surpassing bitcoin i think might be bitcoin eventually will be replaced by another coin and lack of demand so the future will be hard to predictable but this is possible to happened that bitcoin will be worthless someday
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:45:01 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will dominate crypto market. Its ironic to hear most ICO's promotes BTC in their project. Its the sign that bitcoin will consistently move forward and be the most popular virtual currency in the planet. As the majority expects for progress of btc. I may conclude that its not too late to invest btc. This is the good chance to make millions:)
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

Bitcoin will increase even more the price is now around 7.3k dollars i think it will go over 50k in my opinion. Bitcoin is getting higher and higher and it got the support now from many people.

Famous people are also saying that bitcoin is a unstoppable monster. The owner of mcafee is also believing in bitcoins i think he has already invested in it. Bitcoin will be also used by many people in the world after 10 years.

I do agree with you. Based on what you have stated above which is the bitcoin price will increase from 7.3k US dollars to 50k US dollars, it is really possible because this time the bitcoin price is keep on increasing and we never know if after 10 years, 50k US dollars would be achieved. It is an advantage for us to have earnings in bitcoin.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

bitcoin will become a global payment method or can replace gold and dola that is my thinking and i hope it will become a reality. Or bitcoin may disappear. We all speculate about bitcoin but can not say anything at all
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

You can't really compare a financial paradigm shifting technology with a company that was on par with other similar companies offering a service/phone.

I recon it'll be around in 50 years from now even if it is hardly recognizable from today's perspective.

:]
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

I do agree with you. Based on what you have stated above which is the bitcoin price will increase from 7.3k US dollars to 50k US dollars, it is really possible because this time the bitcoin price is keep on increasing and we never know if after 10 years, 50k US dollars would be achieved. It is an advantage for us to have earnings in bitcoin.
Same with mine too.I have high hopes in bitcoin that it will definitely reach $50k in due time.And in ten years it's already close to its possibility.Bitcoin will still have its fluctuations but it is more on increasing its price just like the current happenings now.So i really don't have much worries today because i truly entrust my future into bitcoin even if others would contradict me.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:26:44 AM

Now where is Nokia? maybe some 18y/o guy who trades BTC doesn´t even know what Nokia is...
So will BTC be anywhere 10 years from now? or would it have been replaced for something better and more inovative?

Forbes cover:
It will surely be more exoensive than its current value since its price in the market is continuously increasing. Also, it might be used by most of the people by that time since as f this moment, more countries are making Bitcoin together with other cryptocurrencies, legal. And maybe it will also make Bitcoin less volatile in the future.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:49 AM

Nokia owner has did the wrong step with underestimate android OS and too confident with their OP symbian because they thought Symbian as the most famous operating system will never replacement by another OS but maybe this is will happened too with bitcoin if there is new coin which have more good from technology side and able to surpassing bitcoin i think might be bitcoin eventually will be replaced by another coin and lack of demand so the future will be hard to predictable but this is possible to happened that bitcoin will be worthless someday

The inability of bitcoin to upgrade scares me. Nokia disappeared from the market because it was unable to timely modernize and compete with other manufacturers. If the miners do not learn to negotiate with developers and users that bitcoin can suffer the same fate. Not without consequences is divided into parts.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

10 years from now maybe bitcoins price is so much higher than today's price like no one could ever imagine that bitcoins starting price can't even buy an iphone. And for me nothing can replaced bitcoin on top, because it already made a big name on cryptocurrencies and it is not that easy to replace it.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:02:27 PM

In 10 years, bitcoin will become as valuable as gold.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:48:38 PM

The history of nokia is a different case it dies because of the introduction of much better technology of cellular phone and the problem is that nokia wasn't able to compete. What was bitcoin today will still be the same even after a decade because unlike phones who depreciate as time passes by, bitcoin appreciate and get even valuable. We see there's a lot of alternative coins in the market but bitcoin remain on the top.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Forbes cover:

Nokia is now under microsoft and I'm pretty sure people know about microsoft, also businesses come and go Vine is the same example. Who knows, just as they didn't know how nokia will end up no one knows how btc will end up. You kind of answered your own question.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

The value of bitcoins after years will be around $1000000 which means in the long run the current investors of bitcoins will be millionaires or even multi millionaires as the history of bitcoins proves that as time passes the value of bitcoins also keeps on increasing as the world is moving to a digitalized economy all the people are adopting this technology throughout the planet earth. Every day new users from different parts of the world are entering the bitcoin market due to its efficiency as an investment as well as a medium of exchange.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16678

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

On one of the two possible places:
1. Valued over 100k$, widely used, low fees, transaction confirmed in seconds
2. Historically known as largest crash in last 10 years, eventually replaced by some other more advanced coin.
At the rate Bitcoin has been going up in value in the past years, that $100k can be reached in 2 years already.
Of course, that's pure speculation, and given Bitcoin's track record it's very likely to crash hard at least several times.

I doubt a "more advanced coin" will have an edge over Bitcoin: in the end, all you need is to be able to make a simple payment. Smart contracts and all that are solutions for problems that don't exist.

Meanwhile I've set my plan: I sell a bit when the price goes up, I don't sell when it goes down. So far, everything I ever sold would have been worth more now, but at least this gives me some piece of mind if the price drops hard (again).
And since I only sell a small percentage at most, I won't be out of Bitcoins if it reaches a very high value.

I just hope Bitcoin will finally be able to scale up, so it can handle much more transactions, much more users, and with very low fees again. Currently fees are about 50 times higher than my bank charges. That may seem small compared to the price increase, but it's all money lost through miners to power companies and hardware manufacturers.

On a side note, I'm afraid Bitcoin forks are the new monthly hype now. After altcoins (shitcoins) and ICOs, we'll now have to keep splitting our coins on multiple chains

The average fees has always been around 0.001 for most of the transactions
When I joined this forum in 2015, I could make fast transactions with 0.01mBTC fee, and even zero-fee transactions (with Medium priority and aged coins) were fast.
Since then, fees went up 100-fold in Bitcoin and 3000-fold in dollars.

StreakW

Activity: 1195
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

for 10 years from now, i think 90% people of the world alrady know about bitcoin and the price  is so high
bitcoin still be no1 cryptocurrensy and, no coin can replace it

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:36:36 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin in 10 years and what will happen to the crypto market as generally. Maybe it will die in 10 years or maybe much stronger than it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: