Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PCC - Popcorn coin  (Read 1116 times)
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 09:41:38 PM

Last days, really...
People are making coins of any term they come out in their head.
Ok bit, ok lite, but get real... every day 4-5 new names come out.
Why don't we use our names as a coin name and everyone will have their precious coin, I saw that one guy offering to make custom coin... so...  invest in your name Cheesy
Anyway...
I was searching some images on Shutterstock and found this:

... so if any got idea to make PCC popcorn coin here is ready to use logo.

Grin Grin Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
com911

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:45:07 PM

I'd like to use it with ColaCoin and MovieCoin!

marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 09:48:18 PM

When you mine popcorn coin you do merge mining of butter coin Tongue
hmhmhm...

What would be abbreviation of butter coin? Cheesy:D:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:44:00 PM

Last days, really...
People are making coins of any term they come out in their head.
Ok bit, ok lite, but get real... every day 4-5 new names come out.
Why don't we use our names as a coin name and everyone will have their precious coin, I saw that one guy offering to make custom coin... so...  invest in your name Cheesy
Anyway...
I was searching some images on Shutterstock and found this:

... so if any got idea to make PCC popcorn coin here is ready to use logo.

Grin Grin Grin

>_>this one could grow to be big!  Cool  weee™
#popcorn™

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: