Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Polybius thread  (Read 1752 times)
JammyJimmy69

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

PLBT has crashed by $1 since the new CEO was announced. There's no hope for PLBT as this idiot did NOT come from Credit Suisse, I had a friend check with their HR. More lies again from the scammers at Polybius!

Prepare for sub $3 within days and then PLBT collapse. Bankera will blow them out of the water anyway!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

LOL!!  You don't actually believe this BS do you?  They always use medium for their lies, like they did for that other guy from E&Y, Daniel somethingorother.

I emailed this Anton Altement guy at Credit Suisse for confirmation, the email was delivered & read, but I never got a reply, of course. Try it yourself:  anton.altement@credit-suisse.com

After all the lies these Hashcoins/Emercoin scammers have used to sell you this scam - you still take a shitpost from them on medium as gospel......LULZ!!

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

LOL!!  You don't actually believe this BS do you?  They always use medium for their lies, like they did for that other guy from E&Y, Daniel somethingorother.

I emailed this Anton Altement guy at Credit Suisse for confirmation, the email was delivered & read, but I never got a reply, of course. Try it yourself:  anton.altement@credit-suisse.com

After all the lies these Hashcoins/Emercoin scammers have used to sell you this scam - you still take a shitpost from them on medium as gospel......LULZ!!
Of course it's BS and we all know it. This is why PLBT hasn't risen. If only more people had listened to us!
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Are these the people who do not write here anymore and do not deliver any updates?

JammyJimmy69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Are these the people who do not write here anymore and do not deliver any updates?

The Polybius team have folded and taken our money. There's only one guy left who updates the website and sends out lies via email. This is to keep the police at bay. The polybius.io domain has NOT been renewed and it expected to go offline within weeks.

DO NOT BUY the defunct PLBT token as it has no purpose!

I've been saying this all along and so many people have ignored my advise and lost money.

PLBT is dead... period!
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

The Polybius team have folded and taken our money. There's only one guy left who updates the website and sends out lies via email. This is to keep the police at bay. The polybius.io domain has NOT been renewed and it expected to go offline within weeks.

DO NOT BUY the defunct PLBT token as it has no purpose!

I've been saying this all along and so many people have ignored my advise and lost money.

PLBT is dead... period!

You've written about this like thousand times, you think it's a scam, you made it clear. But seriously, it seems like it's something personal, you hate polybius and their team. And writting about it every week only makes me think that is something more behind that and I'm not taking your comments seriously.
Spending so much time complaining about scam in this crypto world looks like trying to spread FUD.

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 07:13:01 PM by IconFirm

Yes, but there are a few more people of interest who are heavily involved:

Meet Oleg(BCT username maxihatop) As you can see, he's the Emercoin CTO who is part of the Polybius team & also works for Hashcoins/Hashflare -it's basically the same group of scammers behind these & other scams.

Then there's Eugene Shumilov, Founder & CEO of Emercoin:

He spent a lot of time posting on Medium about how great Polybius was, even spattering his Emercoin logo with Polybius's in an effort to give it some credibility, but keeping quiet about the fact that he & his Hashcoins cronies were behind it all along:

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

Now meet Andrey Zamovsky & the Ambisafe crew:

Andrey Zamovsky uses a few aliases on BCT, but his main one is nixoid, which he uses to promote his scam ICO's on behalf of Ambisafe. He's been busy deleting most of his scam ICO announcements lately, but have a look at the clients list of ICO's on their webpage - almost every one of their coin ICO's listed there are confirmed scams or soon to be confirmed scams with many accusations against them:

https://www.ambisafe.co/customers/

You'll notice Polybius there too, who's official thread was also deleted by moderators here for obvious reasons.

In case anyone didn't know already, the official Hashcoins thread was recently moved from the hardware section to the scam section by BCT moderators, albeit about 2 or 3 years too late. Hashcoins are well known by the more experienced BCT members for their scams & had their official (& abandoned by Hashcoins btw) thread been moved to the scam section earlier then Polybius/Hashflare/Emercoin would never have gotten off the ground to scam newer, less experienced members. I would usually say "better late than never", but in this case it simply isn't - as many forum members have now been scammed by the Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin team.
I & many others posted many, many warnings about Polybius & the fact that Hashcoins/Hashflare/Emercoin were behind it & were not to be trusted - those who chose to ignore all those warnings & didn't do any research into Hashcoins shady history only have themselves to blame I'm afraid.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

if it is really scam! Why do not people be afraid of certain people. I would not go on the street then  Grin
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

Ambisafe as much as I know is independent company not connected to Polybius, they just offer services for ICO startups they are more programmers and integrators. They helped and organised many ICO, check their webpages www.orderbook.io and www.ambisafe.co
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Ambisafe as much as I know is independent company not connected to Polybius, they just offer services for ICO startups they are more programmers and integrators. They helped and organised many ICO, check their webpages www.orderbook.io and www.ambisafe.co

Yeah. Right.  Take a look at their customers:

https://www.ambisafe.co/customers/

All their coin ICO's are scams. It's like a list of scams to avoid, all conveniently compiled into one place ....lol

Andrey Zamovsky is the founder of Ambisafe & uses the name nixoid to announce his scam ICO's on BCT. It was nixoid who announced the Polybius ICO here too, before it got deleted.

Even if they are independent, they're still scammers & collude with scammers.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

I cant believe what is happen in this project ,after the successful ICO cant even make the ICO price of this coin. I feel sorry for investors who lost thier money investing this coin.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

I cant believe what is happen in this project ,after the successful ICO cant even make the ICO price of this coin. I feel sorry for investors who lost thier money investing this coin.

Why not?  As soon as I saw that Hashcoins were behind this it was obvious that it was a scam - it's what they do, always have done.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:45:55 AM

All ICOs are scams, the sooner they are made illegal the better. Polybius being the most cunning scam so far.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

Well the price now is half from the ICO price.. I've seen worse projects, where the coin has no value at all now( Monkey capital with it's Coeval coin that was worth even 1400$ at one point, now it doesn’t even exist anymore)

Simbass Mars

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Hi gents,

I made a bet on Polybius since ICO, I tried to follow this project as much as possible and i can now speculate Polybius is a scam. Sorry for all who support this project....
The teleggramm room: I made yesterday a test, saying « Polybius ded, what is your prediction ». My comment was immediately removed and I was banned. I am big investor on multiply crypto, usually this comment has the goal to wake-up the room and make exchanges with others...this one is corrupted!
I will not argu much more on other topics concerning this project, good manipulation from the devs team, I wish I am wrong but my experience can not be more supported.

Simon
aleksus

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Well, Polybius price in $ is 40% from ICO, I see many other ICO that price droped the same or even more, so it's not only Polybius story. Very few hype projects manage to raise the price and keep it for a long time, and that's very predictable crypto histeria should be ended one day, without working products most of ICO do not cost more than printed whitepaper.
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

Well, Polybius price in $ is 40% from ICO, I see many other ICO that price droped the same or even more, so it's not only Polybius story. Very few hype projects manage to raise the price and keep it for a long time, and that's very predictable crypto histeria should be ended one day, without working products most of ICO do not cost more than printed whitepaper.
Wrong! It's now only 28% of the ICO price! This proves that the new CEO is fictional and Polybius was a scam. I knew it was a scam all along which is why I bought only 1 PLBT - LOL.

The polybius.io domain gets cancelled soon and they have NOT renewed. Expect PLBT to be below $1 within a month and then die out within 2 months.

You have all been scammed! In fact ALL current ICOs are scams and some countries were right to ban them!
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

PLBT is now 25% of ICO, all time low not far off. I expect it to be gone by Easter.0
aleksus

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

PLBT is now 25% of ICO, all time low not far off. I expect it to be gone by Easter.0

If it will hit $1 i will buy more, it will raise eventually, but I do agree their communication is terrible.
irukandji (OP)

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

Craig wright spoke at the recent crypto conference in Hong Kong, and suggested that the SEC should or would make ICO's pay back money if they had no plan when they raised the money.

I think we should begin to work towards having these guys brought to justice. Who is in?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: